TimothyTheTomato

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol. Lacking one arm does not equal them out. Asura path. I personally take TSB to be a greater indicator of RSM than lack of pigmentation around the eyes. Especially in a manga where Sasuke is shown with his MS eyes and not EMS.
Doesn't matter what YOU take as an indicator of rsm when the mangaka put pre tsb Naruto in rsm in the databook

-Haku Yuki-

Supreme
Kin
59💸
Kumi
1,030💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You can't create new tsb you have the ones you get from the first activation and that's it. Otherwise madara would have made new ones, kaguyas is different because shes a god

chaos control

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Some people don't want to imagine Naruto losing RSM. Even though there have been hints, they see no reason why he would lost it. This thread is a bit different. Here's what I want everyone to do.

I want everyone to put themselves in Kishi's shoes.

Now after VOTE2. Kishi had to do a few things with regards to Naruto. Power-wise.

So here is the definite thing:

Naruto had to get the second half of the kyuubi. So he would now have the complete kyuubi. Keep in mind this is a powerup.

And here is Kishi's guiding rule.

As always, after everything is done, Naruto must = Sasuke.

So here are the three options he would have had to think about.

A). Give Sasuke another powerup to match Naruto. But what would he have given Sasuke? There's pretty much nothing to give Sasuke.

B.). Take something away from Naruto(within reason) so that after subtracting and adding he comes to about the same power level he was previously.

C). Screw the equality rule, give Sasuke a powerup and forget about Naruto, and cause mass rustlement in the Naruto fanbase. I'm sure a lot of Naruto fans would probably pick this option. But indulge me and think of something logical that follows the rule.

Now here is what I think Kishi did. I'm not kishi so of course this is just a theory. But I think kishi went with option B. There really isn't any powerup to give Sasuke(That wouldn't place him Kaguya class and above), so he took something from Naruto. RSM. More specifically, Rikudou senjutsu which RSM is relient on.

So how did he make up for it? The other half of kurama was already a given. But the other half of kurama does not make up for his loss. So he gave Naruto Hashirama cells( Mokuton). We've always wondered why Sasuke didn't get a replacement arm and this is why. Kishi kept him(sasuke) a one handed hobo simply to make them equal.

I know some people will say that Other half of kyuubi + Mokuton does not = Rikudou senjutsu. But remember that Naruto is gaining the yang half of kurama. Remember what effects that had on mokuton? Yamato's wood :)cool: forgive me) got livelier. Like Naruto's yang chakra was strengthening it. So theoretically, Naruto's Mokuton(If he did have it) when used together with his kurama cloak, would be even stronger than Hashirama's.

Kishi basically took SM Hashirama and added him to Full Kurama SM Naruto. I personally think this more than makes up for it. RSM Naruto(VOTE2) simply had TSB. Wasn't even that much use to him. Naruto would now have some serious wood tech. And a tech to rival preta path even.

Anyways. What do you guys think, What would you have done?
Nope I disagree. The mode we came to know in the war >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Full Kurama + wood style

Here is what you have to realize:

If Naruto were to truly lose RSM and bijuu chakaras, that means he lost:

1. Truth Seeking Balls

2. Multiple elements (lava, boil, magnet which could be useful in sealing things, ink, soap bubble, bug powder or whatever chomei used, acid, coral, etc...).

3. Certain techniques such as bijuudama rasenshuriken. (You may be thinking that he could do that in BSM, but probably not. Naruto's chakara control and abilities to use certain techniques improves as he increases what mode he's in. This is shown by the fact that in KCM he needed to use chakara arms to make one rasenshuriken, but in BM he was able to make two rasenshurikens on his own without chakara arms.)

4. Possibly the ability to clone Kurama and make the Asura avatar, BSM may or may not lack the chakara necessary to do that.

5. One of the most epic cloaks in the series (along with Madara's).

All a full Kurama would give is just more chakara, which is virtually useless since Naruto has never really had chakara reservoir problems anyway. Wood style isn't enough to take on rikudou level characters. Kaguya would easily destroy that crap! Heck, Sasuke would own that crap!

Bold: I fixed option C for you because this is basically what Kishi seems to have chosen. You speak as if Naruto was above Sasuke before. That is so not true! Sasuke's potential with rinnegan is 1000 times more versatile than the things Naruto could have done with RSM! It is seriously not even fair come to think about it!

Sasuke's full power amenotejikara could just warp Naruto's truth seeking balls and most of Naruto's attacks away (like how Minato did to Madara) or even to another dimension.

Kishi gave Sasuke a coreless chibaku tensei! Depending on whether or not Sasuke has to put his target under genjutsu before making them the core, Sasuke can potentially solo just about anyone by clapping his hands. They have no defense to it!

Another major problem is that even with the effects of Naruto's techniques such as sealing, negating ninjutsu, etc..., Naruto's attacks are still projectile attacks which Sasuke could just warp with amenotejikara and make them hit Naruto!

Basically, Sasuke has a nice mixture of both long range / short range offense (amaterasu, susanoo, chidori variants, genjutsu, etc...) , defense (susanoo, dodging with amenotejikara, absorbing ninjutsu, etc...) and supplementary (teleportation, flight, etc...)

Naruto's offense has a lot of destructive power, but most of it has to be launched and/or ran up to the opponent (unlike amaterasu or genjutsu). That is really bad against techniques like amenotejikara. Without Naruto's truth seeking balls, he doesn't have many defensive techniques and he doesn't have a lot of supplementary besides flight.

If Naruto lost the cloak he had in the war, then Naruto's only hope for opponents like Sasuke is just spamming bijuu bombs since (even though that has to be launched, at least it has a large blast radius)!

Also, about the mokuton thing, Sasuke should technically have mokuton too since Kabuto gave him Hashirama's cells.

Therefore in the end Naruto got utterly cheated if he lost the bijuu chakaras and truth seeking balls! Full Kurama won't do crap for Naruto!

shadowcb

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is pathetic. We get it. Some of you don't like Naruto and don't want him to be powerful. Since you can't convict everyone Sasuke is stronger than Naruto you try to convict everyone Naruto has become weaker. That gaiden has confirmed Naruto has RSM. To say he doesn't have would be like saying Sasuke doesn't have the Rinnegan.

UchihasRightfulHeir

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is pathetic. We get it. Some of you don't like Naruto and don't want him to be powerful. Since you can't convict everyone Sasuke is stronger than Naruto you try to convict everyone Naruto has become weaker. That gaiden has confirmed Naruto has RSM. To say he doesn't have would be like saying Sasuke doesn't have the Rinnegan.
You clearly don't get the point of the thread, so stfu.

UchihasRightfulHeir

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nope I disagree. The mode we came to know in the war >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Full Kurama + wood style

Here is what you have to realize:

If Naruto were to truly lose RSM and bijuu chakaras, that means he lost:

1. Truth Seeking Balls

2. Multiple elements (lava, boil, magnet which could be useful in sealing things, ink, soap bubble, bug powder or whatever chomei used, acid, coral, etc...).

3. Certain techniques such as bijuudama rasenshuriken. (You may be thinking that he could do that in BSM, but probably not. Naruto's chakara control and abilities to use certain techniques improves as he increases what mode he's in. This is shown by the fact that in KCM he needed to use chakara arms to make one rasenshuriken, but in BM he was able to make two rasenshurikens on his own without chakara arms.)

4. Possibly the ability to clone Kurama and make the Asura avatar, BSM may or may not lack the chakara necessary to do that.

5. One of the most epic cloaks in the series (along with Madara's).

All a full Kurama would give is just more chakara, which is virtually useless since Naruto has never really had chakara reservoir problems anyway. Wood style isn't enough to take on rikudou level characters. Kaguya would easily destroy that crap! Heck, Sasuke would own that crap!

Bold: I fixed option C for you because this is basically what Kishi seems to have chosen. You speak as if Naruto was above Sasuke before. That is so not true! Sasuke's potential with rinnegan is 1000 times more versatile than the things Naruto could have done with RSM! It is seriously not even fair come to think about it!

Sasuke's full power amenotejikara could just warp Naruto's truth seeking balls and most of Naruto's attacks away (like how Minato did to Madara) or even to another dimension.

Kishi gave Sasuke a coreless chibaku tensei! Depending on whether or not Sasuke has to put his target under genjutsu before making them the core, Sasuke can potentially solo just about anyone by clapping his hands. They have no defense to it!

Another major problem is that even with the effects of Naruto's techniques such as sealing, negating ninjutsu, etc..., Naruto's attacks are still projectile attacks which Sasuke could just warp with amenotejikara and make them hit Naruto!

Basically, Sasuke has a nice mixture of both long range / short range offense (amaterasu, susanoo, chidori variants, genjutsu, etc...) , defense (susanoo, dodging with amenotejikara, absorbing ninjutsu, etc...) and supplementary (teleportation, flight, etc...)

Naruto's offense has a lot of destructive power, but most of it has to be launched and/or ran up to the opponent (unlike amaterasu or genjutsu). That is really bad against techniques like amenotejikara. Without Naruto's truth seeking balls, he doesn't have many defensive techniques and he doesn't have a lot of supplementary besides flight.

If Naruto lost the cloak he had in the war, then Naruto's only hope for opponents like Sasuke is just spamming bijuu bombs since (even though that has to be launched, at least it has a large blast radius)!

Also, about the mokuton thing, Sasuke should technically have mokuton too since Kabuto gave him Hashirama's cells.

Therefore in the end Naruto got utterly cheated if he lost the bijuu chakaras and truth seeking balls! Full Kurama won't do crap for Naruto!
I never stated that anybody was stronger than the other.

Did Kabuto give Sasuke Hashirama cells? Or did he just utilize his own hashirama cells to heal him. The dialogue was never clear? How did Kishi give Sasuke a powerup though? Also Naruto didn't even use any bijuu multiple element techs in VOTE2. just bijuu dama, TBBFRS and shadow clones. And TSB to an extent.

chaos control

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I never stated that anybody was stronger than the other.

Did Kabuto give Sasuke Hashirama cells? Or did he just utilize his own hashirama cells to heal him. The dialogue was never clear? How did Kishi give Sasuke a powerup though? Also Naruto didn't even use any bijuu multiple element techs in VOTE2. just bijuu dama, TBBFRS and shadow clones. And TSB to an extent.
Naruto used the bijuu elements in the fights with Madara and Kaguya though. Kishi gave Sasuke a power up by severely extending Sasuke's amenotejikara range and even letting Sasuke dimension shift. Hashirama cells are Hashirama cells period.

Also, Naruto will probably never even use wood style.

Face it: If your premise is right then Kishi did this:

1. He made Sasuke's rinnegan prowess significantly stronger
2. Meanwhile, he robbed Naruto of his truth seeking balls and multiple good elements, and in return gave him a useless increase in chakara.