UchihasRightfulHeir

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Some people don't want to imagine Naruto losing RSM. Even though there have been hints, they see no reason why he would lost it. This thread is a bit different. Here's what I want everyone to do.

I want everyone to put themselves in Kishi's shoes.

Now after VOTE2. Kishi had to do a few things with regards to Naruto. Power-wise.

So here is the definite thing:

Naruto had to get the second half of the kyuubi. So he would now have the complete kyuubi. Keep in mind this is a powerup.

And here is Kishi's guiding rule.

As always, after everything is done, Naruto must = Sasuke.

So here are the three options he would have had to think about.

A). Give Sasuke another powerup to match Naruto. But what would he have given Sasuke? There's pretty much nothing to give Sasuke.

B.). Take something away from Naruto(within reason) so that after subtracting and adding he comes to about the same power level he was previously.

C). Screw the equality rule, give Naruto a powerup and forget about Sasuke, and cause mass rustlement in the Sasuke fanbase. I'm sure a lot of Naruto fans would probably pick this option. But indulge me and think of something logical that follows the rule.

Now here is what I think Kishi did. I'm not kishi so of course this is just a theory. But I think kishi went with option B. There really isn't any powerup to give Sasuke(That wouldn't place him Kaguya class and above), so he took something from Naruto. RSM. More specifically, Rikudou senjutsu which RSM is relient on.

So how did he make up for it? The other half of kurama was already a given. But the other half of kurama does not make up for his loss. So he gave Naruto Hashirama cells( Mokuton). We've always wondered why Sasuke didn't get a replacement arm and this is why. Kishi kept him(sasuke) a one handed hobo simply to make them equal.

I know some people will say that Other half of kyuubi + Mokuton does not = Rikudou senjutsu. But remember that Naruto is gaining the yang half of kurama. Remember what effects that had on mokuton? Yamato's wood :)cool: forgive me) got livelier. Like Naruto's yang chakra was strengthening it. So theoretically, Naruto's Mokuton(If he did have it) when used together with his kurama cloak, would be even stronger than Hashirama's.

Kishi basically took SM Hashirama and added him to Full Kurama SM Naruto. I personally think this more than makes up for it. RSM Naruto(VOTE2) simply had TSB. Wasn't even that much use to him. Naruto would now have some serious wood tech. And a tech to rival preta path even.

Anyways. What do you guys think, What would you have done?

EDIT: It would seem my understanding of RSM wasn't right. So correction. Naruto lost Bijuu chakra and therefore his VOTE2 mode which is RM + all bijuu chakra. He still has RM, universal knowledge of chakra and flight(though we havn't seen this yet). This is obvious as sage mode without pigmentation is an indicator.

Last edited:
Reactions: Anime Godd

Anime Godd

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is why you are my favorite Sasuke base member this could be true I think he would actually be stronger then having RSM and he could make tsb with the yin help of Kurama since all it is all 5 elements plus yin plus yang release 10/10 thread plus rep

The Demon Hawk

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why would Sasuke need any power up to match Naruto with full Kurama? Full Kurama will have twice the chakra reserves i.e. the same powers as half Kurama with twice the usage capacity and retaining ability of techniques.

Draw

Veteran
Kin
52💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What the **** are you talking about lol, naruto has RSM. When he fought young shin he used it, he just hasn't sbown the ability to create TSB. As far as I am concerned in the gaiden, Naruto got the full kyuubi which is a major power up(if he really did) but he hasn't fought or trained in years. He just has a lot of power and a strong ass mode. Sasuke has mastered the Rinnegan to the point where he can teleport to kaguya's dimension. So it is safe to say he has mastered his rinnegan. But the problem w sasuke is he has one f•ucking arm. Therefore he isn't at his pinnacle of power because he is fighting with a handicap no matter how you look at it. Ergo, kishi equaled themout, naruto has full nine tails but has lost his battle sense, and Sasuke has mastered the rinnegan but has one arm. They're equal to the end, but if anything id bet on Sasuke at this point in the story. But I just solo'd your thread with a wall. GG

UchihasRightfulHeir

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So now people are saying Naruto has Mokuton?
Lol. He got an arm of Hashirama cells. Almost everybody who got significant hashirama cells got mokuton. And Sasuke didn't even though he is also lacking an arm. I don't think that is a coincidence. Maybe kishi thought he would look cool with one arm. Doubt it though. Kishi seems to be very good at planning ahead.

Why would Sasuke need any power up to match Naruto with full Kurama? Full Kurama will have twice the chakra reserves i.e. the same powers as half Kurama with twice the usage capacity and retaining ability of techniques.
Not necessarily. Yin-Yang, Not the same. so they could have access to different powers. Besides, however you look at it, It is still a powerup.

SenseiSama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nope, Naruto doesn't rely on Wood Style, it's Hashirama's signature jutsu and Kishi refuses to let anyone else besides Madara use it. He hasn't used the bijuu KKG either but that doesn't mean he's lost them.

The fact is, Naruto has RSM but won't use it until someone strong enough forces him to do so. He's like Goku, he'll limit himself according to the opponent. His TSB are like Sasuke's tomoes, he can de-activate them.

Furthermore, Sasuke did have power-ups, if you didn't notice he still hasn't used all of his 6 Paths jutsu, he still hasn't used other element jutsu, and he can teleport to Kaguya's dimension now, pretty much giving him the ability to make Limbo clones as well.

UchihasRightfulHeir

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What the **** are you talking about lol, naruto has RSM. When he fought shin he used it, he just hasn't sbown the ability to create TSB. As far as I am concerned in the gaiden, Naruto got the full kyuubi which is a major power up(if he really did) but he hasn't fought or trained in years. He just has a lot of power and a strong ass mode. Sasuke has mastered the Rinnegan to the point where he can teleport to kaguya's dimension. So it is safe to say he has mastered his rinnegan. But the problem w sasuke is he has one f•ucking arm. Therefore he isn't at his pinnacle of power because he is fighting with a handicap no matter how you look at it. Ergo, kishi equaled themout, naruto has full nine tails but has lost his battle sense, and Sasuke has mastered the rinnegan but has one arm. They're equal to the end, but if anything id bet on Sasuke at this point in the story. But I just solo'd your thread with a wall. GG
Lol. Lacking one arm does not equal them out. Asura path. I personally take TSB to be a greater indicator of RSM than lack of pigmentation around the eyes. Especially in a manga where Sasuke is shown with his MS eyes and not EMS.

Young Vongola

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol. He got an arm of Hashirama cells. Almost everybody who got significant hashirama cells got mokuton. And Sasuke didn't even though he is also lacking an arm. I don't think that is a coincidence. Maybe kishi thought he would look cool with one arm. Doubt it though. Kishi seems to be very good at planning ahead.
I guess that is true, I can't see Naruto using it for some reason though. It would be cool if he does so we'll see

Desanto

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nope, Naruto doesn't rely on Wood Style, it's Hashirama's signature jutsu and Kishi refuses to let anyone else besides Madara use it. He hasn't used the bijuu KKG either but that doesn't mean he's lost them.

The fact is, Naruto has RSM but won't use it until someone strong enough forces him to do so. He's like Goku, he'll limit himself according to the opponent. His TSB are like Sasuke's tomoes, he can de-activate them.

Furthermore, Sasuke did have power-ups, if you didn't notice he still hasn't used all of his 6 Paths jutsu, he still hasn't used other element jutsu, and he can teleport to Kaguya's dimension now, pretty much giving him the ability to make Limbo clones as well.
I've always wondered, do you like Naruto or Sasuke better? Or both? You seem to never be biased IMO

UchihasRightfulHeir

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Would you really call that a powerup? is MS Sasuke(bee fight) to MS Sasuke(post Danzo) a powerup? or pein arc SM Naruto to War arc SM Naruto?

Draw

Veteran
Kin
52💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol. Lacking one arm does not equal them out. Asura path. I personally take TSB to be a greater indicator of RSM than lack of pigmentation around the eyes. Especially in a manga where Sasuke is shown with his MS eyes and not EMS.
I think Sasuke has his regular Ms due to lack of power. When he is 100 the EMS pattern will return. Kishimoto wouldn't just forget that dude Sasuke has had EMS since I was like 16 lol and I'm 21

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke was even surprised how much power naruto had using fox cloak for the entire army. If were talking feats then debatable sasuke is out-classed regardless of whats going on in Gaiden. This is what makes the both of them unrivaled and fairly equal in their own way. Sasuke is still more intelligent as a ninja plus having hack eyes would make naruto look weaker in comparison. Fans just dont want to admit because of pride or one is better.

I agree with option B. There has to be some form of balance between two characters. especially gai sensei and kakashi. even if they arent the exact same feats. They still managed to catch up sooner or later.

My opinion i still think naruto being a hokage and managed to save lives is a much better resume than what sasuke has done thus far.

edit: this RSM business is kind of a pain to discuss. I honestly dont think he can use it again. Heres why, if you look at obito and madara; they had a tug of war with the bijuu chakra. then naruto and the army takes it back. RSM=juubi chakra (massive amount):cool:. without that he cant activate RSM.

Last edited:

The Demon Hawk

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not necessarily. Yin-Yang, Not the same. so they could have access to different powers. Besides, however you look at it, It is still a powerup.
Yin and Yang retain their specific characteristics i.e. vitality and such, that's because of physical and spiritual energy. But the quantity and quality of chakra (which actually matters as a power up) remains same for both Kuramas. Neither quantity nor quality of chakra was ever a characteristic specific to Yin and Yang. So Yin and Yang Kurama are similar in this regard. So no specific empowerment aside from chakra increment. Naruto has shown similar powers with both Yin and Yang Kurama.

If you consider it a power up i.e. if chakra increment is a power up, then Sasuke has Preta Path to even it out.

Last edited:

SenseiSama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've always wondered, do you like Naruto or Sasuke better? Or both? You seem to never be biased IMO
Idk I liked both of their development from fodder to demi gods but I'd have to say Sasuke because of his jutsu's finesse

Would you really call that a powerup? is MS Sasuke(bee fight) to MS Sasuke(post Danzo) a powerup? or pein arc SM Naruto to War arc SM Naruto?
Well he still didn't learn to use his 6 Paths while Naruto used his RSM abilities at full power, so basically it's like he didn't have a power up at all. Naruto is rusty because he learned all his jutsu in the Kaguya arc while Sasuke isn't because he's been learning his and refining them like he always does.

TimothyTheTomato

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Idk I liked both of their development from fodder to demi gods but I'd have to say Sasuke because of his jutsu's finesse

Well he still didn't learn to use his 6 Paths while Naruto used his RSM abilities at full power, so basically it's like he didn't have a power up at all. Naruto is rusty because he learned all his jutsu in the Kaguya arc while Sasuke isn't because he's been learning his and refining them like he always does.
Naruto still didn't use any bijuu abilities and was worn. Fact. Sasuke used some paths. Fact. Rinnegan made Sasukes susanoo mountain range level(instead of mountain like ems madara ).Fact. Sasuke used ameno. Fact. Sasuke showed more new then old while Naruto showed less new techniques like the ones against Kaguya.