Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
is it possible to have a way for someone to disable the falling icons on profiles...cause its really giving me lagging problems. >.> and annoying me, tbh. (not that it wasnt a good idea, i really liked it at some point)

Last edited:

Lawliet

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The idea of falling icons is nice.
But it makes me lagg too... considering i have a pretty fast connection. Imagine those with dial up. @_@

aTastyCookie

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Like you mean So it wont show falling icons when you looking at someones page...If your talking about that yes there is.

Okay To Do This You Go To User CP Then You Click On The Sidebar The One That Says Edit Options.

Then You Go All The Way To The Bottom Of The Page.Then They Will Have A Box That Says User Customization.Then If Yours Is Checked And You Want It To Stop Showing Falling Icons You Take Off The Check.

Rep Me If Helped XD

Lawliet

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Like you mean So it wont show falling icons when you looking at someones page...If your talking about that yes there is.

Okay To Do This You Go To User CP Then You Click On The Sidebar The One That Says Edit Options.

Then You Go All The Way To The Bottom Of The Page.Then They Will Have A Box That Says User Customization.Then If Yours Is Checked And You Want It To Stop Showing Falling Icons You Take Off The Check.

Rep Me If Helped XD
The icons still fall even if you turn the profile customisations off.

Miyoshi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree those icons are annoying at some times, but can't they make more cool icons? They're all faggy:p I mean who wants a OMG shoe dropping down from above? o_O

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree those icons are annoying at some times, but can't they make more cool icons? They're all faggy:p I mean who wants a OMG shoe dropping down from above? o_O
*ban button tickling me* U_U
watch your tongue when you are referring to shoes. I am kinda sensitive.

...you better start praying that Rei doesn't see your post -_-'

I have some lag too, though not much.
Hm, I am here and tempted ><