A total ordered listing of all the characters databook stats...

Niwdog

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know this is a LOT to ask... but is it possible for someone to make a sort of listing of all the characters databook stats so far (the ones available) in one thread and see which characters are technically the best according to the stats and which ones are slacking. I ask this because there's a lot of debate here and there about who's stronger than who and upon reading a lot of the comments everyone does make really good points about how one character is superior to the other (e.g. the whole Jiraiya/Orochimaru thing), so I just thought if there was some sort of concrete, black and white interpretation of ranking the characters quite that was quite unanimous. But stats aren't everything, so this would not prove who's actually really superior or who can defeat who, as there are so many other factors other than facts that contribute to this (e.g. with Konan's planning, she was able to rape Tobi sideways or with Edo Tensei used appropriately, one can rape just about anyone).

Also, I see a lot of people referring to the databooks and quoting them, but how does one get their hands on a databook?