Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Chapter I: Awakening
Available at the beginning of Arc 26: Lost Gods.

Prerequisites:
N/A

Recover a Depleted Crystalline Apotheotic Shard from the Moon Isle (188), site of a gigantic violet crystal emerging from the earth (C-Rank Mission).

Administrative Note: REDACTED

Administrative Note: Missions must be completed and passed before proceeding to the next step.

Examine the Depleted Crystalline Apotheotic Shard (C-Rank Mission). This mission should feature close examination of the small crystal and should specifically lead to failure. It is impossible to discern the nature of the crystal, its purpose, and other important facts about it. The ultimate conclusion of this mission is that it is a mystery.

Enter Irkalla through the Threshold (093). Discover that the crystal reacts to the powerful presence of the Void within the Underworld, seemingly absorbing energy from being in its presence.

Administrative Note: REDACTED

Charge the crystal by completing and passing a series of A or S-Rank missions in the Underworld. 100 Void Energy is required to successfully charge the Crystal fully. These missions should be focused on battling against the Void, supporting Ereshkigal, or sabotaging Ereshkigal and her armies. Once successfully charged the depleted crystal will become a Charged Crystalline Apotheotic Shard.

Lore Note: REDACTED

-S-Rank missions grant 10 Void Energy.
-A-Rank missions grant 8 Void Energy.
-B-Rank missions grant 5 Void Energy.​

Despite being charged, the Shard’s power remains inert, essentially without purpose. In order to awaken the Shard to its true purpose, it must be combined alchemically with apotheotic energy. In order to do this, one must obtain a Crystalized Apotheotic Energy from a B, A, or S-Rank Rift. Crystallized Apotheotic Energies drop from the final boss of a Rift, usually with a 10-20% chance. Alternatively, they can be purchased with a number of Resplendent Tokens of the Moon. Upon doing so, the Charged Crystalline Apotheotic Shard will become an Awakened Crystalline Apotheotic Shard.

Administrative Note: This concludes the end of Chapter I: Awakening. Chapter II will be released at the beginning of Arc 27: Dream within a Dream. Chapter II will require users to already have their Tier II God-Slaying Tool. The remainder of the Introductory quest will have those who do not have their Tier II tools to speak to Emiya in order to obtain their Tier I and then ascend it to Tier II.

Lore Note: REDACTED

With the awakened shard in hand, travel and find Emiya Shirou to craft a God-Slaying Tool Tier I. Once obtained, ascend it to Tier II.

Administrative Note: This step is only required if one does not have a God-Slayer Tier I or Tier II. If one possesses these items, this step can be ignored.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.