Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You do know what the word theory means don't you? If you don't agree with my theory that's fine. But don't bash me if you don't agree. If you hate it that much then there's no reason for you to be here kindly leave the thread please.

:bye:

kyuuubi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe naruto sensed it using sage mode & dodged it but was not sure if he dodged it hence he thought "DID I DODGE IT !!?"
btw cool theory.

shadowcb

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So agressive you guys. it's my theory . The translation I read said did I dodge. it. I even said this might be a mistranslation. I never said my THEORY is fact. Relax yo! XD
You have the wrong impression. I'm not hating on your or your theory. It just make more sense to me for Naruto to consciously evade Madara's attack then to have Sasuke move Naruto since Sasuke doesn't seem know the details of Naruto and Madara's battle.

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You have the wrong impression. I'm not hating on your or your theory. It just make more sense to me for Naruto to consciously evade Madara's attack then to have Sasuke move Naruto since Sasuke doesn't seem know the details of Naruto and Madara's battle.
Well the translation I read had Naruto question whether he dodged it or not. It said :

"Did I dodge it?"

This is what lead to my theory.

DemonicAvenger provived a different translation that debunked my entire theory XD if I had read that one it wouldn't have made me think of this.

r0ck3t

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He did not see it from where he got revived. The Second Hokage transported him there, and i do believe he did manage to moved Naruto in time to dodge Limbo AFTER he arrived.