Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now I couldn't find this anywere though I'm sure it has been discussed so forgive me if someone has already covered this but, about Sasuke new doujutsu:

During Naruto's attack Senpou-Youton Rasenshuriken, a mysterious force simultaniously canceld Madara's Limbo tech and moved Naruto out of the way. It even left both Naruto and Madara in question as to weather he dodged it or not:

You must be registered for see images

And here We see Sasuke still in the same area where his was revived and a panel shot of his cresent symbol.

And in the final pages we are graced with both Naruto's new form, and finally Sasuke's Juubi eye(?) is revealed.

Now back to the theory at hand. My theory is that Naruto didn't dodge Madara's Lmob at all but that Sasuke actually moved Naruto out of the way while simultaneously cancelling Madara's Limbo attack.....all from where he was rivived!

Now the only other person we knew with the Juubi eye was Kaguya and she possessed both the Sharingan and the Byakugan....

My theory is this:

Sasuke doesn't just posses the Sharingan and the Rinnegan....But the Byakugan as well! This is what allowed him to see what was going on from his current position and extend the range of his other doujutsu ablities allowing him to move Naruto and cancel Madara's Limbo (if in fact that's what Sasuke did.)

So Sasuke is now the doujutsu god of the Narutoverse possessing all 3 doujutsu.

what do you guys Think?

Cauzing

Elite
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now I couldn't find this anywere though I'm sure it has been discussed so forgive me if someone has already covered this but, about Sasuke new doujutsu:

During Naruto's attack Senpou-Youton Rasenshuriken, a mysterious force simultaniously canceld Madara's Limbo tech and moved Naruto out of the way. It even left both Naruto and Madara in question as to weather he dodged it or not:

And here We see Sasuke still in the same area where his was revived and a panel shot of his cresent symbol.

And in the final pages we are graced with both Naruto's new form, and finally Sasuke's Juubi eye(?) is revealed.

Now back to the theory at hand. My theory is that Naruto didn't dodge Madara's Lmob at all but that Sasuke actually moved Naruto out of the way while simultaneously cancelling Madara's Limbo attack.....all from where he was rivived!

Now the only other person we knew with the Juubi eye was Kaguya and she possessed both the Sharingan and the Byakugan....

My theory is this:

Sasuke doesn't just posses the Sharingan and the Rinnegan....But the Byakugan as well! This is what allowed him to see what was going on from his current position and extend the range of his other doujutsu ablities allowing him to move Naruto and cancel Madara's Limbo (if in fact that's what Sasuke did.)

So Sasuke is now the doujutsu god of the Narutoverse possessing all 3 doujutsu.

what do you guys Think?
Nah, Limbo simply didn't work on Naruto, because perfect SM. My thought

Reactions: Zerk

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
btw , naruto dodged madara's rinne attack, thats for sure!!
If he dodged it, why would he question if he dodged it? Pluss the !! when the "dodge" occured suggests that it wasn't him.

and where exactly is his new byakugan eye? may we know?
:sweat: I'm still working the kinks out on that one. Maybe he can hide it, or maybe it is all including into the Juubi eye?

That would make more sense than Naruto dodging an attack and then questioning his own movements.
Agreed. I've seen Naruto question weather he dodged an attack or not which led me to believe Sasuke moved him out of harm's way.

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The *********** clarifies that scan. Madara questioned if Naruto dodged it, Naruto didn't, which makes complete sense.
The mangastreams shows Naurto in the panel with the words:

Did I dodge it?

If it was Madara who said it, wouldn't he have said:

"did he dodge it?" Unless this is a mistranslation. I know different translations happened depending on which stream you read.

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No man, i dont think naruto dodging limbo has to do anything with sasuke.
Well as I said it's a theory. The only other intereference i can think of is maybe one of the bijuu took over for a brief moment and moved him out of the way? I still think it was Sasuke though. But eh just my opinion. Maybe Kishi will clarify. I doubt naruto did it on his own hence the questioning of whether or not he dodged it.

So Sasuke saved Naruto despite being miles away.
Did you read my theory? I covered that. I surmised he has the byakugan which allowed him to see and extend his range of use with the other 2 doujutsu ablities. In this case the Rinnegan. Just my theory though. I can't exactly validate anything at this point.

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The byankugan is just too much, they are too fodders. If they are op like "kaguya", then hinata and neji wouldn't be such fodders
maybe seperately but coupled with the Rinnegan and EMS backed by Sasuke's special(Indra) chakra. The Byakugan is probably near or on Kaguya's level...assuming my theory is true.

Sasuke wouldn't look right with 3 eyes.
True, but I don't think the eyes themselves show. I'm thinking with the Juubi eye he can just access all 3 doujutsu ablities without the actual eye itself coming forth. Like he could use rotation and the pearly white eye wouldn't appear it just looks like the Juubi eye. Does that make sense?

Sasuke wouldn't look right with 3 eyes.
maybe you're right, but it just seems out of place that Kishi would depict this without some reason behind it. Why would Naruto question his own movements? Either he dodges it or he doesn't plus the reaction (!!) when the dodge was initiated suggests it took him by surprise. Is his body moving of it's own accord? Possibly.

But my guess is that someone interevened. My guess on who is Sasuke. Maybe Kishi will reveal exactly what happened next chapter.

Last edited: