A Theory about the Legnedary Sannin Orochimaru!

Shawnd

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i doubt that we have seen the end of orochimaru.. the reasons why i say that is because kabuto knows wayy too much and has wayyy too many powers to not have orochimaru involved.. i dont think itachi (completely) sealed him.. i think he jus sealed a portion of orochimaru's power.. the same way the akatsuki only sealed a portion of the eight tails with bee.. i think that lil white snake we saw that crawled away during the fightin between sasuke and itachi was really orochimaru substitued and went to kabuto.. i mean bee did the same thing with an octopus leg and substituded himself so i think orochimaru did the same thing..

:WARNING! I DO NOT NOW HOW TRUE THIS IS:

its jus a theory/possibility

zombiejesus

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the snake thing might not be right lol but i still think orochimaru is slowly takeing over kabuto hell he said so himself so its just a matter of time before hes back and i say he might even be the new big bad after this war is over

hoolid

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i doubt that we have seen the end of orochimaru.. the reasons why i say that is because kabuto knows wayy too much and has wayyy too many powers to not have orochimaru involved.. i dont think itachi (completely) sealed him.. i think he jus sealed a portion of orochimaru's power.. the same way the akatsuki only sealed a portion of the eight tails with bee.. i think that lil white snake we saw that crawled away during the fightin between sasuke and itachi was really orochimaru substitued and went to kabuto.. i mean bee did the same thing with an octopus leg and substituded himself so i think orochimaru did the same thing..

:WARNING! I DO NOT NOW HOW TRUE THIS IS:

its jus a theory/possibility
you maybe right, but remember itachi's black flame. that flame burned that white snake, so that snake making it to kabuto is out of the question. but you do have a point, with some source of orochimaru being in kabuto. so hold on to that and wait to see what happens.

Sliding Ghost

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. Itachi knew about Oro influencing Sasuke, preparing to seal Oro away during the fight
2. Itachi recognized Oro's 8 branches technique
3. Itachi said he was going to end the Edo Tensai
4. So Itachi probably recognizes Oro's chakra in him (just like how Kimmimaro recognized it). So he probably knows who the user of Edo Tensai is: Kabuto
5. So Itachi vs. Kabuto is very likely.

But only time will tell if Oro's cells can take over Kabuto or if he has been completely integrated and his personality no longer exists.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,456💸
Kumi
483💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
that white snake got burned by amaterasu at the end of the fight
pay attention to details buddy

I did pay attention.U_U

I still can't find the pannel which shows the third snake getting hit- only two of them.

Orochimaru's jutsu/soul is still in Kabuto. Knowing him, he's gonna slither his way back into a body. He's not done yet.
Well , since the remaining Taka team is going to one of Oro's layer ( why would they think a sword can be there?) we may find out something about Kabuto or Oro.