Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool Sig .

. Probably Hei or Pav will CnC.
m not good at sigs

Only thing I want to point out that that Text. You could have used Golden colour for text

Horus

Elite
Kin
377💸
Kumi
79💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You've improved, that can be said. The text doesn't work there at all, but practice makes perfect ^^
The quality's a bit LQ though, try using a topaz filter and it should make the tag better, just my opinion.

Pavoneo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Not going to say much because it's 2am and I should be asleep x_x.

I think if you applied the rule of thirds this could've been a super good tag, it's in the middle so the background is broken up on both sides so the atmosphere lacks a bit, it seems like you made an awesome background too so it wouldn't be hard to have built off of what you currently have background wise (I'm sure it won't happen due to adjustment layers and whatnot, but keep it in mind for future projects). I love the lighting, depth, flow would've been better if it was rotated 90 degrees so it's going with the way the render is instead of perpendicular to it. Your lighting is especially good in this, I really like how you darkened the edges a lot too. Maybe don't leave the exposure with such a bright gray next time, it's a bit too bright and takes away just a bit from the contrast. Your colours compliment each other very well and you did a good job placing the colours throughout the tag properly, well done. The text is bad but I'm not good enough at text to give you any tips on it. Don't put the fractal over the border noob x___x lol.

GFX

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hi there.

composition is fine. font doesnt fit in. positioning could have been better, the font color doesnt match and the font-type is meh.
background is a bit messy and you could have worked better with the red fx (better positioning, maybe put the layer under the border).

but looks good overall :)

Last edited: