0⚔️
Rei's R & R
1 Sub, 1 Kai
Terrain: Grassy field, lake to my left your right
Range: mid
No stealing/ killing doesn't count towards bio
Everything goes
No spam plz

Darui bio equip with CW Shurrai in sig with Swift Shinsou summoned standing to my right

Shuurai | Lightning Strike

Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra: +10 each turn
Damage points: 80 (+10 damage to all sword attacks, +10 damage to all lightning techniques)
Description: Shuurai is a chokuto forged deep in the mountains of Kumo by a smith named Sora. Upon creation, it was taken to a high mountain, where it was stuck into the ground as a lightning rod. It took strikes from lightning for several weeks, but kept its form and strength. Because of this, it was infused with the power of the lightning. The blade consists of an eye blinding light, and the blade itself is hot from the lightning, while the hilt is cool and worn. When preparing for battle, the blade will begin to crackle with lightning in anticipation (similar to how samehada will shake and react around large chakra sources). Because it was used as a lightning rod, Shuurai gained the ability to absorb/divert lightning, and can catch and absorb lightning attacks up to S rank. This rai chakra can be absorbed by the blade, or throw back with a swing. When the sword is swung, it releases a lightning wave capable of paralyzing someone, and will do more damage in infused with chakra.(especially ration chakra).
*Note*
-Only Uchiha Jinchuuriki can wield this blade.
-Lightning wave counts as 1 of 3 moves per turn, and is an S rank lightning attack and can only be used twice
-Shuurai can absorb/divert raiton techs up to S rank

(Kuchiyose No Jutsu: jinsoku: Shinsou) Summoning: swift: Shinsou
Type: Summoning
Range: short - long
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60 depends on the jutsu
Description: Shinsou is the personal swift summon of Uchiha Jinchuuriki. He is very calm, friendly, and is extremely loyal to Uchiha Jinchuuriki. He is twice the size of Gamatatsu, and has the ability to fly at high speeds and he also has a wide array of aerial maneuvers. Jutsu he can use are Fire up to B. When using fire, he can channel fire chakra throughout his body, and even to the tips of his wings and tail, making them glow with fire. He has large wings and a small tail, and he has black, red and white feathers. He even has an Uchiha crest made out of his feathers on his back, further showing him being Uchiha Jinchuuriki’s personal summon. He attacks with his sharp talons if he must resort to physical attacks. Shinsou can only be summoned by Uchiha Jinchuuriki, and they are good companions because of it.
*Stays in battle for 3 turns.
*Can only be used once per battle.
*Can use fire up to B-rank and count as one of the users 3 moves
*Can only be summoned by Uchiha Jinchuuriki
*Shinsou's size twice that of Gamatatsu

post your bio and you can choose to go first or second

Uchiha Jinchuuriki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay..

*Darui unleashes a volley of shuriken towards you while he exhales fire chakra onto them to make a volley of fire enhanced shuriken go towards you.*

( Katon: Hōsenka Tsumabeni ) - Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Flower Nail
Crimson
Range: short - Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user unleashes a volley of shuriken with one hand, while at the same time exhaling fire-infused chakra onto them in order to increase the weapons' destructive potential by making them capable of inflicting severe burns upon direct contact with either the intended victim or any other object caught within their trajectories. Due to the chakra-based nature of the flames that surround them, the shuriken will continue to burn after impact, regardless of the flammability of the object that they ultimately collide with.

*While Darui is performing the jutsu, Shinsou fly straight up into the sky to scout for Omoi's counter to the attack. From the air, Shinsou flies over Omoi's location and breaths fire down on Omoi's location using fire breath to toast him.*

( Katon: Hi no Iki ) - Fire Release: Fire Breath
Range: Short - Mid
Damage points: 40
Description: The user breathes a powerful stream of fire from their mouth at their target.

*I watch your location for counters the whole time*

Littlefinger.

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As Darui throws his flamed shirukens at Omoi, he throws
5 kunais with explosive tags back at
Darui's flamed shiriukens, causing an explosion btw the both of them
and 2 shirukens at Darui.
Now he is not visible to Darui and vice versa.
He sights Shinsou as it is about
to attack and uses this :

(Suiton: Mizu No Tatsumaki)
- Water Style: Water
Tornado
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Descripton: Utilizes water to create a spinning water vortex
around the ninja. The water acts
both as a barrier and attack
mechanism. The power of the
vortex is enough to knock an
opponent unconscious. Note: Can only be performed if
there is a water source near by.
This creates a steam. The thick steam and smoke conceals them both and he now uses this :

(Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) -
Water Style: Rain Tiger at
Will Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Damage Points: N/A
Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely
manipulate rain infused with the
user's own chakra. The rain falls
from rain clouds, formed with
the users own chakra. During
this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to
the users senses. When the rain
is obstructed by a chakra
belonging to someone the
existence of the target can be
detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the
seal to cancel it.

Last edited:

Uchiha Jinchuuriki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay I can work with this.

Darui: Let's see what you've got little man... Don't make this too dull for me...

*Seeing the explosion occur between us, Darui takes fuuton chakra in and expels it in a sphere of air using Fūton: Gōkūhō. This blows back the 2 shuriken and blows away the mist/smoke and it travels towards your location

(Fūton: Gōkūhō) - Wind Release: Great Vacuum Cannon
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:30
Description: The users gathers his Fuuton chakra into the lungs to blow out a sphere of air at his target that can blow backwards the opponent and small objects around him.

*From the sky, Shinsou begins to expels fireballs throughout the sky, evaporating your chakra sensing clouds and creating a real storm that begins to rain down on the field*

( Katon: Gōryūka no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique
Type: Offense/Supplementary
Range: Short/Long
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent after performing one handseal. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, enabling the user to perform Kirin.

*From here, while observing for counters, Darui forms a hand seal and uses Kumogakure no Jutsu to coat the field in thick clouds made of his chakra so he can sense your position.*

(Ninpou: Kumogakure no Jutsu)- Ninja Art: Hidden Cloud Technique
Range: Long
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage: N/A
Description: Usable by most members of the Hidden Cloud village, this technique creates a very thick group of ground-level clouds that covers the battlefield. The clouds are many times thicker than mist from the Hidden Mist counterpart jutsu and thus makes it harder to see and even more difficult to breathe in the clouds. Cloud ninja have no trouble breathing as they reside at such high altitudes that they have grown used to the atmospheric pressure, but against regular shinobi unfamiliar with life in the Hidden Cloud Village, they could potentially suffocate if the clouds are not dispersed within 5 turns. Like the Hidden Mist counterpart, the clouds are made up of the users chakra, making it impossible for Sharingan users to effectively use their sharingan in the Hidden Clouds.
Note: Can only be used two times a battle

Littlefinger.

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I block the two shirukens with my sword and throw after being pushed back by you wind tech, I use:

(Raiton: Ryuusandan
Haratsu Ami) Lightning
Release: Shrapnel Explosion
Net
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: The user charges a large amount of raiton chakra
into a single kunai/shurikan and
throws it at the opponent. The
user then may preform a single
hand seal and cause the raiton
built up within the kunai to explode outwards causing the
object to explode into multiple,
metal shards covered in raiton
that are connected to each
other by a multiple electrical
currents, creating a net effect that will easily subdue an
opponent.
I now use this to finish you off.

(RAITON: SEN HEIGOU)- Lightning Style: Beam Merge Type: Offensive
Chakra Cost: 60
Damage: 80
Description: The user will create two beams of lightning with his
hands and then join the hands
to create a rod-like beam with
electric charges on the beam's
covering that penetrates
everything on the path. S-RANK Doton jutsu's are also destroyed
by it.
~Can only be used by
Kumogakure members~
~Can only be used thrice~

Last edited:

Uchiha Jinchuuriki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Darui: Now let's see how you handle this...

*Darui brings his hand together after creating the clouds so you cannot clearly see me and I can sense where you are in the thick clouds of my chakra. Darui then uses Laser Circus, creating several bright beams of electricity that shoot towards you're electrified kunai. Your kunai would be easily blocked barely altering the lasers

note: it's a ninja tool electrified by your chakra so despite it being a b-rank tech unless it breaks apart on comand by you, it would only take out 1 laser.

(Ranton: Reizā Sākasu) - Storm Release: Laser Circus
Range: Short – Long
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: The user creates several bright beams of electricity that shoots at his enemy. A halo of bright energy spreads from the users hands as they use this technique.

*As you bring your hands together to fire the electricty beam, they would meet with my laser beams very close to you (the attack moves very fast property of ranton) knocking you back due to the explosion.*

*As this explosion happens, Shinsou sees it in the clouds and he quickly flies to the spot, from above, and uses Katon: Hōsenka no Jutsu emitting a very large volley of small fireballs to rain down on you as he quickly flies over you, like an airstrike.*

( Katon: Hōsenka no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Fire Technique
Type: Offense
Description: The user first performs six hand seals and they create a volley of small fireballs, which are sent flying in an unpredictable manner assaulting the enemy. In addition, the flames are controlled one by one with chakra, so avoiding them all is extremely difficult. Shuriken can also be concealed within the flames, creating an unexpected secondary surprise attack. Like the flames, the shuriken can be controlled with chakra. For the most part, however, this technique is used as a distraction.

*Lastly, while still observing for chakra disturbances in the clouds, I string two hand seals and then calmly place my hand on the ground, using Doton: Retsudo Tenshō to make the ground spiral in on your position.*

(Doton: Retsudo Tenshō) - Earth Release: Tearing Earth Turning Palm
Description: After performing the required hand seals Boar → Ox → placing hand on the ground, the user causes the ground surrounding the enemy to spiral inwards on itself, burying them alive or crushing them. This technique is capable of causing quite a bit of damage to the area. This technique is much more damaging if used in rocky mountainous areas, or inside a cave.

Littlefinger.

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Being knocked back due to the explosion, I lie still on my back and then notice Shinsou's silhouette coming towards the explosion with great speed. I swiftly stand up and prepare for his attack. As he starts the Phoenix Fire Sage technique, I use :

(Suiton: Suishōha) - Water
Style: Water Shock Wave Rank: C
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Descripton: This technique allows the user after claping their
hands together to make a
spiralling vortex of water out of
knowhere. The vortex then
proceeds to explode from the
top in the form of a wave. The user can also control the
direction the wave goes with
hand movements.
I direct it with my hands towards towards the fire balls coming down like an airstrike, and a steam is formed. I now use :

(Suiton: Mizu No Tatsumaki)
- Water Style: Water
Tornado
Descripton: Utilizes water to create a spinning water vortex
around the ninja. The water acts
both as a barrier and attack
mechanism. The power of the
vortex is enough to knock an
opponent unconscious. Note: Can only be performed if
there is a water source near by.
This repels your Tearing Earth Turning Palm technique, forming mud below me.

I now use this instantly, throwing you off balance and into the earth, where you meet your unfortunate end :

(Doton: Koudo Hibi) - Earth
Style : Earth Crack
Type: Offense/Defense
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: The earth user hardens his hand and then
punches the ground, the earth
start shaking, creating an earth
quake and unbalancing the
opponent and simultaneously
creating a huge crack of width 10m in the direction in which the
user has hit the punch..
Note: ~Can only be used 3 times
per battle.
~Can only be taught by Enzup.

Last edited:

Uchiha Jinchuuriki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Darui: Now this is getting a little interesting...

Note: due to the explosive damage you'd be a little slower than usual

*As I feel the ground begin to shake, I hop into the air and blow wind towards the ground at a 60 degree angle, pushing me up into the air and slightly backwards before the earth beneath me splits apart.*

(Fūton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.

*As I fly into the air, Shinsou quickly loops around after his attack and he sees me rising through my clouds. In one well time motion he flies under me as I land on his back and use chakra to maintain balance on his back. Since you are still in the clouds, you wouldn't see this happen and I would still have pinpoint position on your location as the clouds are made of my chakra. Right when I land on Shinsou's back, he hovers at long range and expels a huge meteor sized fireball at you location that would approach you from a 45 degree angle as it quickly travels at you. It would begin to break through the clouds so you would see the massive fireball begin to descend on you.*

( Katon: Gōenkyū ) - Fire Release: Great Blaze Ball
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user after performing two hand seals exhales a meteor-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact.

*While Shinsou is doing this, I form one hand seal take control of the clouds formed above you (when shinsou caused the storm earlier) , sending down a massive barrage of thousands of lightning bolts on your location that decimates the entire area dealing massive damage.*

(Raiton: Ame no Kyohaku)- Lightning Element: Rain of the Stars
Range:Long
Chakra Cost:40
Damage:80
Description: The user summons a storm that rains down of thousands of lightning bolts that explode in an electric surge around the opponent. This attack has a very wide range.

Littlefinger.

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Seeing you fly 60degrees upbackwards to Shinsou, I leap backwards twice and use:
(Doton: Kyojin Koudo Hibi) -
Earth Style: Mega Earth
Crack Type: Offense/Defense
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: User hardens both of his hands and then punches the
ground with full power. The
earth splits horizontally into two
parts, the front part which is
spilitted moves apart while the
back part remains still, creating a wide crack of width 15m and
also unbalancing the opponent.
This technique can also be used
to prevent from jutsus like
tsunami, as all the water will go
down in the crack. Note: ~This is the advanced
version of "(Doton: Koudo Hibi) -
Earth Style : Earth Crack"~
~Can only be used 3 times per
battle.
~Can only be taught by Enzup.
Your fire technique then goes into the ground.

I hear lightning sparks above me and use:

(RAITON: SEN HEIGOU)- Lightning Style: Beam Merge Type: Offensive
Chakra Cost: 60
Damage: 80
Description: The user will create two beams of lightning with his
hands and then join the hands
to create a rod-like beam with
electric charges on the beam's
covering that penetrates
everything on the path. S-RANK Doton jutsu's are also destroyed
by it.x2
~Can only be used by
Kumogakure members~
~Can only be used thrice~
The lightning rains on me as a C ranked jutsu, doing minor damage.

I now use my last chakra to lunch the same jutsu attack at you and Shinsou. Shinsou poofs out and the attack pierces right through your heart. You now fall to the ground with a loud thud as I fall also.

Uchiha Jinchuuriki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Darui: Psh young boy Omoi you know I'm a lightning master? Fool... This fight is over

note: you probably wouldn't even be able to defend the rain of lightning because the blaze ball would explode as it went underground but whatevs

*As you fire your last ditch lightning beam at me I see it coming and I quickly draw my CW Shurrai from its holster on my lower back. I then leap off Shinsou towards your attack and absorb your jutsu with Shurrai (it's a crazy weapon). With the absorbed lightning chakra, I quickly swing it back towards you to finish you off as I land on the ground and observe the destruction all around you. Shinsou flies over to your body and pick your body up and careful places you next to me as I disperse the clouds. I smile down at you as you look up.*

Shuurai | Lightning Strike
Chakra: +10 each turn
Damage points: 80 (+10 damage to all sword attacks, +10 damage to all lightning techniques)
Description: Shuurai is a chokuto forged deep in the mountains of Kumo by a smith named Sora. Upon creation, it was taken to a high mountain, where it was stuck into the ground as a lightning rod. It took strikes from lightning for several weeks, but kept its form and strength. Because of this, it was infused with the power of the lightning. The blade consists of an eye blinding light, and the blade itself is hot from the lightning, while the hilt is cool and worn. When preparing for battle, the blade will begin to crackle with lightning in anticipation (similar to how samehada will shake and react around large chakra sources). Because it was used as a lightning rod, Shuurai gained the ability to absorb/divert lightning, and can catch and absorb lightning attacks up to S rank. This rai chakra can be absorbed by the blade, or throw back with a swing. When the sword is swung, it releases a lightning wave capable of paralyzing someone, and will do more damage in infused with chakra.(especially ration chakra).
*Note*
-Only Uchiha Jinchuuriki can wield this blade.
-Lightning wave counts as 1 of 3 moves per turn, and is an S rank lightning attack and can only be used twice
-Shuurai can absorb/divert raiton techs up to S rank

Darui: Not too shabby Omoi-San your fighting style is a little raw and could use some practice, but I think you could use the swifts... Vm in a few days and I'll set up the thread to train you in the way of the swifts.