0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Reis R&R
CJ Allowed
No Subs & Kai
Range: Mid from each on the land where Sasuke fought Killer Bee with the water filled valley to my left your right
Terrain: Valley of Clouds and Lightning

You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images

Uchiha Tsubasa Bio in Sig, 2T activated. Shinsou the swift flying high all through the valley. Shurrai on my lower back (both in sig). Tsubasa stares directly into your eyes with his

(Kuchiyose No Jutsu: jinsoku: Shinsou) Summoning: swift: Shinsou
Type: Summoning
Range: short - long
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60 depends on the jutsu
Description: Shinsou is the personal swift summon of Uchiha Jinchuuriki. He is very calm, friendly, and is extremely loyal to Uchiha Jinchuuriki. He is twice the size of Gamatatsu, and has the ability to fly at high speeds and he also has a wide array of aerial maneuvers. Jutsu he can use are Fire up to B. When using fire, he can channel fire chakra throughout his body, and even to the tips of his wings and tail, making them glow with fire. He has large wings and a small tail, and he has black, red and white feathers. He even has an Uchiha crest made out of his feathers on his back, further showing him being Uchiha Jinchuuriki’s personal summon. He attacks with his sharp talons if he must resort to physical attacks. Shinsou can only be summoned by Uchiha Jinchuuriki, and they are good companions because of it.
*Stays in battle for 3 turns.
*Can only be used once per battle.
*Can use fire up to B-rank and count as one of the users 3 moves
*Can only be summoned by Uchiha Jinchuuriki
*Shinsou's size twice that of Gamatatsu
post which bio you'll use and I'll go
Tsubasa: Let's see what you've got

Uchiha Jinchuuriki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah but the lake and mountain is to my left your raight like mid range distance away...

Tsubasa: Those eyes are very unique, but they are no match for my own! Shinsou let's shown him what we've got!

*I begin forming 1 hand seal and emitting a large flash of light from my body quickly blinding you. Immediately after doing this, I send my chakra into the ground, causing a tremor to knock you off balance and blind.*

(Raigen Raikochu) – Lightning Illusion Flash of Lightning Pillar
Type: Supplementaty
Range: Long
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: N/A
Description: After performing the following handseals Ram → Horse → Snake → Tiger the user will then create a blinding light that appears to emanate from the users body and blind the target/s.

(Doton: Yochi no Douyou) - Earth Release: World Shaking
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in harming the enemy target.

*As you fall to the ground, Shinsou flies over you and coats his body in flames as he does. When he is above you, he launches the flames from his body towards you in a spiraling manner from above. I await your move starring intently with my sharingan.*

( Katon: Kaen Senpū ) - Fire Release: Flame Whirlwind
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: After performing the required four handseals, fire erupts around the user's body and then launches towards the target in a spiraling-manner. The target is then incinerated as the flames erupt upwards.

Last edited:

Akuma

Legendary
Kin
279💸
Kumi
803💴
Trait Points
46⚔️
You can't compare a mere sharingan to the incredible Byakugan foolish uchiha...

*As soon as i see the bright light with my byakugan i see your chakra being channeled into the earth i assume it's an earth technique, i get on my knees avoiding loosing balance as the earth begins to shake, and create a flow of gushing water under you which rises and traps you in a sphere of water, by then your summon is realising the fire, i quickly perform the snake hand seal and create a large volume of water lifting it up into the air, extinguishing the flames as they clash, i keep realising more water that heads towards you, and use it as a water source creating three sharks at once that rapidly advance towards the orb, aiming to get in and cause you severe internal injuries.*

(Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
Type: Supplementary
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.
Note: Technique creates its own water source
(Suiton: Ja No Kuchi) - Water Release: Water Snakes Mouth
Range: Short-Long
Damage Points: N/A
Description: After performing the required hand seals Monkey → Rat → Tiger → Dragon → Horse → Dragon it then allows the user to generate a spinning column of water which will take the form of a snake with a gaping jaw. This snake can twist and follow its targets and swallow them. After it has swallowed them, it turns into a river that carries the enemy away.
(Suiton: Suikō Teppō no Jutsu) - Water Release: Water Shark Gun Technique
Type: Attack
Range: Short
Damage points: 40
Description: An advanced version of Water Release: Water Shark Breakthrough in which the user can summon up to three sharks at once rapidly to advance on the target, and can cause severe internal injuries.
Note: Requires a water source

Uchiha Jinchuuriki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*As water begins to form around me, I punch my hand to the right at a low angle, sending me left towards the open water in the vallies, over the ground but travelling quickly parallel to the surface rather than flying upwards and left. This would speed up my voyage over to the water/end of the plateau. While I fly, I watch your seals and notice you performing a water jutsu that I recognize having mastered water and being able to perfectly read the seals with my sharingan. As I see you block Shinsou's fire jutsu, and I fire a massive blast of wind from my mouth, that would begin to approach you before you are able to create the water sharks. This would push back the water of your 3 sharks and splash the water back onto you as a weakened wind blast continues through it towards you.*

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:40
Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
Damage Points:60
Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

*As I do this, as Shinsou was flying towards and over you, as he passes over you he'd easily fly past the water jutsu and behind you. He would then perform a quick arial maneuver to approach you from behind as he fires down 3 meteor like fireball from behind you while you deal with the wind attack from me.*

( Katon: Gōenka ) - Fire Release: Great Flame Flower
Range: Short - Long
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user jumps in the air and shoots three giant bullets of fire that come down like giant meteors, then erupt into a geyser of flame.

Foolish Hyuga we Uchiha posses the eyes passed down by the great Sage of the Six Paths himself! You eyes are nothing before these!

Akuma

Legendary
Kin
279💸
Kumi
803💴
Trait Points
46⚔️
*As the wind is coming towards me, i stop the water technique, and with fire chakra expell from my mouth a massive wall of intense flames, that overpowers your wind and continues towards you as a weakend A rank, at that time i see the birds shadow on the ground passing me, turn around and see the bird start to expell the first fireball, i bit my finger and summon Laura jumping on here back as the 3 fireballs are coming towards us and the 1st one it shot about to hit us she takes flight to the right side evading them*

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
Damage points: 80
Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.
(Kuchiyose: naga-ichi bu-bi) Summoning: Peruvian Booby (Nickname: Laura)
Type: Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user bites his finger and with use of the blood performs one hand seal (Bird) and hitting the ground summoning The Peruvian Booby of the Booby Birds, The Peruvian Booby is the size of the hawk owned by sasuke. By training in the Bird land this booby bird has learned to use Wind Techiques up to C rank without need of handseals due to the hard training it had in his land. She can 1 person, she can also speak English and has a great bond with the contract holder due to the time they spent together. Shee listens to any orders even when risking his life knowing his contract holder will never put him in danger. She can obiously fly.
~Can only be summoned for 4-turns and once per battle
~Can carry 1 person on her back
~Can be summoned if there is other Booby bird on the Field. Aslong as it isn't the chief (Blue Footed Booby, already created and approved) meaning when the red footed booby is.
~Must be a signer or the Holder of the Booby Bird contract to summon.

Uchiha Jinchuuriki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*As I land on the ground near the water and see you build chakra and weave the horse sign, I quickly weave 2 hand seals and use the water next to me to create a great shark missile and send it towards your fire jutsu also weave 1 seal, electrocuting the shark and making it into a forbidden ranked jutsu before it collides with your weakened fire. When it collides, it would go down to S-rank or high A-rank (Water>Fire) as it traveled towards you mouth first.*

(Suiton: Daikōdan no Jutsu) – Water Release: Great Shark Missile Technique
Range: Short – Long
Description: The user performs Tiger – Serpent hand seals to create a stronger version of the Water Release: Water shark Bomb technique, which creates a gigantic shark, far larger than the user, to attack the opponent. This technique differs from its parent jutsu in being able to absorb the chakra from an opponent's technique, and in turn use that chakra to grow larger and more powerful.
Note: Technique can only absorb up to B rank level techniques and requires a Large water source.

(Raiton: Kangekiha) – Lightning Release: Wave of Inspiration
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 25
Damage point: 30 (normally) 50 (when used in conjunction with water technique)
Description: After using a Water Style technique, the user releases a wave of electricity that can electrocute any water within range, electrocuting and knocking back an opponent in contact with the water. When used without a water technique, its power is moderate. The technique can be used extremely quickly, so that it finishes almost in conjunction with the previous jutsu.

*As my shark overpowers your fire move, I send an electrical current off of the electric shark into the clouds near and above you as I see a poof as the shark is about to collide with you. As this happens, I see you on a summon and pinpoint you with my sharingan on the summons back. I swiftly weave 1 hand seal and create lightning strikes above the position I use my sharingan to predict you to go. The strikes hit you as you ovoid the shark and fireballs from behind.*

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Kiba) - Lightning Release: Lightning Fang
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Mid
Description: The user sends an electrical essence into the clouds, allowing them to create lightning strikes in the desired location.

Akuma

Legendary
Kin
279💸
Kumi
803💴
Trait Points
46⚔️
*Seeing as you say both the shark water and the fireballs are gonna hit me, i already evaded both as i said earlier by summoning Laura and flying away, as we are flying towards the sky i notice an electrical charge coming down toward me i cover my body with lightning all over including my summon, conducting the lightning as it hits us, rendering it useless, as soon as that happens we fly more higher being now Long range from you, and emit a spear of lightning from my mouth, the spear then splits apart into 2 spears aimed at your summon who is below us and the other at you*

(Raiton: Raigeki no Yoroi) - Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Armour
Type: Offense/Defence
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: The user surrounds themselves with electricity. The intense electric field protects them by electrocuting anyone who comes into contact with it, but only works for one attack.
(Raiton: Gian Yari) - Lightning Style: False Darkness Spear
Range: Short/Long
Description: The user emits a spear of lightning from their mouth. The spear can then split apart to strike multiple enemies.

Uchiha Jinchuuriki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think that's how lightning strike armor works, and since it's C-ranked you'de still suffer some damage from the B-ranked lightning strikes but I could be wrong. Also, I forgot to post it but Shinsou was supposed to disperse back to swift land last turn as he can only be around for like 3 turns.

*I think in my head. A bird summon eh? I think it's time to take this fight to the sky!*

*As I notice you begin to fly up through my lightning, I think of a plan and quickly bite my right thumb and smear the blood onto my swift tattoo on my left forearm to summon Daiki, Swift Lord of the Sky under me. As soon as he's summoned he flaps his giant wings, propelling us straight into the sky to you level as we hover in location rather than fly around.

Daiki: What do you need me now for, Tsubasa?

Tsubasa: I know you like a good aerial battle, Daiki-Same, so let's show this hyuga the power of swifts!

Daiki: Aye you're right I do love the sky. Get your fire release ready let's make an impact!

(Kuchiyose No Jutsu: kokuou jinsoku: Daiki-Sama) Summoning: king swift: Lord Daiki
Type: Summoning
Damage Points:60 (depends on the jutsu)
Description: Daiki is the king of all the swifts... he is the biggest and the strongest of them all.
He is very hard headed and proud of his power, so he won't obey others but his summoner. He is the size of gamabunta, and has the ability to fly at high speeds and have complete control of the sky. Jutsu he can use are Wind up to S (as he is in control of sky). With his wind chakra, he can even channel it to his wings and tail for added speed, or physical wing attacks (as he would be channeling wind chakra to his wings for cutting power). He has huge wings and an aerodynamic tail, and he has black, white and gold feathers. He attacks with his sharp talons or wind enhanced wings if he must resort to physical attacks (which get boosted over other swifts due to him being the biggest and strongest). Daiki is very picky on the summoner and if the summoner is new he/she must prove himself to Daiki before he/she can summon him or even stand on his back (although Uchiha Jinchuuriki is an exception, as I hold the contract).
*Note*
-Stays in battle for 5 turns.
-Can fly for all 5 turns
-Can only be used once per battle.
-User rides on Daiki's back
-Can use wind up to S-rank and count as one of the users 3 moves
-Must have signed the Contract of the swifts (held by Uchiha Jinchuuriki)
*Daiki Size, that of Gamabunta*

As you fire your lightning spear, Daiki expels a wind blast towards the spear and in turn you and your summon. As he does this, I expel a fireball onto the wind blast, creating a large S-rank combination jutsu of wind and fire. This large scale jutsu would easily overtake your lightning spear as it continues towards you.*

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
Damage Points:60
Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

(Katon: Gōka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Hellfire Technique
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and breath out from their mouth a large fireball that travels at the opponent. As it reaches the opponent it bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing them in flames.

Akuma

Legendary
Kin
279💸
Kumi
803💴
Trait Points
46⚔️
*The moment your summon Emits the wind i combining Fire Release: Intense pain and Wind Release: Pressure Damage at the same time create a blast that is so intense that it easily clashes with your Wind&fire combo and creates a huge explosion blocking our vision from each other,

(Katon: Fuuton Ken Katon Bakufuu no Jutsu) Fire Release: Wind and Fire Blast Technique
Description: The user after combining Fire Release: Intense pain and Wind Release: Pressure Damage at the same time. This creates a blast that is so intense that a standard water technique (ex : Water Release: Water Encampment Wall) can only at most soften of the impact. It was successsfully stopped by Yamato and Naruto's Typhoon water vortex.

however due to byakugan i still see your location a get closer being now mid range before the smoke of the explosion clears and send an electrical essence into the clouds, creating lightning that strikes you, as your striked the smoke is almost vanished we regain vision of both of us i without hasitation create a water vortex in my palm blasting it forward creating a spiraling wall of water which heads towards you with massive strength.*

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Kiba) - Lightning Release: Lightning Fang
Description: The user sends an electrical essence into the clouds, allowing them to create lightning strikes in the desired location.
(Suiton: Hahonryuu) - Water Style: Destruction Torrent
Type: Offense/Defence
Description: A water vortex created in the palm of the user’s hand that can then be blasted forward creating a spiraling wall of water which can then be used to attack or defend.
Note: No water source required

Uchiha Jinchuuriki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*As I see you send chakra into the sky towards me with my sharingan, I intruct Daiki of this. Daiki in turn funnels wind chakra to his wing and tail and blast left, easily avoiding your lightning fang as we fly left with great pace. I also see your chakra through the smoke so I can still see your position before the smoke clears.*

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:40
Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

*As we fly left, I cast a genjutsu on you as you perform your water torrent jutsu. As you cast it, you see a large flower bud surround you and trap you almost instantly, which then explodes with you in it a second later. While this doesn't happen in reality, it would cause you mental damage and pain. While I cast this genjutsu, Daiki fires an huge sphere of wind towards your destruction torrent to easily overpower it and continue towards you and your summon in a weakened state while you are dealing with the genjutsu. The wind sphere would knock into your summon and you, dispersing it and sending you flying backwards towards the earth.*

( Magen: Hanarasui ) - Demonic Illusion: Flower Head Death
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Range: Short- Mid
Damage points: 40 due to stress on the mind
Description: The user will trap the target within an illusion where the opponent appears to be trapped in a large flower bud which then explodes. The opponent is made to believe that an explosion actually occurred and collapses, believing himself to be injured. The resulting stress on his mind causes damage.
(Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Great Sphere
Range: Short – Mid
Description: After performing two hand seals Tiger → Dog the user launches a stronger version of the Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere technique, where the user instead chooses to compress the entirety of the previously inhaled breath into a single large, crushing sphere of wind chakra that they then proceed to expel from their mouth.

Tsubasa: Let's see how your eyes handle this!

Akuma

Legendary
Kin
279💸
Kumi
803💴
Trait Points
46⚔️
*The moment i realize im in a genjutsu i stab my right leg with a kunai and snap out of it due to the pain, and realize a wind is coming towards us i emit a huge wall of flames the covers a wide area followed by my summon releases a powerful gale from her peak, giving the flames more power as ti clashes with yours, that easily overpowers your flames and continues towards you as a strong B rank or very weak A rank, followed by me seeing you through it with byakugan and you can't see me due to my chakra being in the flames, i combining Fire Release: Intense pain and Wind Release: Pressure Damage at the same time create a extremely intense blast of wind&fire that heads towards you behind the wall of fire wich should have striked you by now*

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.
(Fūton: Reppūshō) - Wind Release: Gale Palm
Type:Attack/Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: A simple technique that when the users hands are clapped together, wind is compressed and transformed into a powerful gale. This technique, when used as an isolated attack has the power to easily knock over a human. Though the true value comes from using it together with projectile weapons like shuriken or kunai. Their speed, power, and ability to wound or even kill are all increased several times.
(Katon: Fuuton Ken Katon Bakufuu no Jutsu) Fire Release: Wind and Fire Blast Technique
Description: The user after combining Fire Release: Intense pain and Wind Release: Pressure Damage at the same time. This creates a blast that is so intense that a standard water technique (ex : Water Release: Water Encampment Wall) can only at most soften of the impact. It was successsfully stopped by Yamato and Naruto's Typhoon water vortex.