Sharingdork

Legendary
Kin
70💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Here he was. Ryūchi Cave. His hood casting his face into inky blackness, Kabuto stepped forwards, navigating the caves until he came to the shrine of the White Snake Sage. Standing before the great serpent, the few torches lining the walls cast flickering shadows and distorted colors onto the maroon robe of the man who was no longer simply "man". Here he was supposed to wait for a man, someone who knew the secrets of natural energy in more of a practical sense, rather than the book-knowledge Kabuto had.

Sharingdork

Legendary
Kin
70💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Looking over at the woman, Kabuto pondered. That someone like this could learn the way of the snake with such proficiency... Even Lord Orochimaru could not attain such perfection as the Great White Serpent.
But as she spoke, Kabuto chuckled.

Kukuku... Why am I in the home of snakes?
Lowering his hood, Kabuto revealed his white, scaly face. His slitted pupils, yellow cornea... His tongue slid out of his mouth, extending beyond that of a normal, human tongue, and then reached up and pushed his glasses up on his face, before retreating back into his mouth quickly, his navel snake tasting the air over his shoulder.
Need I a reason to return home, human?
However, if you are who you say you are, you should already know what I want. I want power. I want to know who I am. I want...

Remembering Nonō, Kabuto paused for a moment.
...Need I really repeat my intentions? You are here as per my request, after all.

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I now want a flag saying House of Snakes xD

True you could have sent chocolates with that request of me coming here >_> Korra starts walking over to the White Snake Sage himself. This is basically Sage of Snakes who taught me how to gain the power you are seeking. Korra sits down taking a sip of some tea. Why dont you explain to me why snake sage mode is better than toad sage mode and also tell me what natural energy is?

Sharingdork

Legendary
Kin
70💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kabuto smirked as he sat down where he was.
Considering you yourself are a master in these arts, I assumed you knew.

But you think I am here because the animal with whom I have signed a contract improves my ability to utilize the Natural Energy around us? Were that one mode better than the other - which, by virtue of the ability itself, makes no sense - I would still be here, ready to finalize my transformation into a serpent. Nay, a dragon.

But if you inssist... A snake is a greater hunter than a toad, with keener senses that transfers over to the user of Natural Energy who is attuned with the snake contract. A snake moves faster, and with more calculated strikes. A snake's brille, flexibility, extended jaw... They are all features which carry over to a true Snake Sage. And what do the worshipers of Toads get? Warts!

But as for Natural Energy... This is truly what I had expected you to already understand clearly. Natural Energy is the latent energy flowing throughout the environment all around us. It is in the trees that grow, the birds that sing, the toads that croak... and the serpents that cause them to do so. Kukukuku.... It is sheer power, beyond what your Physical and Spiritual Energies can produce. By utilizing Natural Energy, you will become one with nature, which boasts both power and the ability to feel the nature around you like an extension of your body. Those who cannot control this power, such as my former master, are doomed to have their weak bodies petrified to stone, the Natural Energy not being dominated by the user, but dominating the user to turn him back into the nature that he came from. Of course, there are ways of avoiding this penalty, just as there are ways to avoid the penalty of death, as shown so frequently by Lord Orochimaru...

OOC: SSM also lasts longer than TSM, if looking at the base techniques. It also increases our Genjutsu by a greater factor. Finally, we have no techniques that cut the duration of our Sage Mode. I believe I explained everything else in character.

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am a master I just like having people explain it. Korra slaps her knee. *Performs a handseal and summons a bed of incredebly sharp six feet tall spikes, with one twelve foot tall spike in the middle* Take a stone slab from the pile, and sit on the taller spike, gain your balance and maintain absolute stillness. It looks simpler than it is, believe me.

Sharingdork

Legendary
Kin
70💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sighing, Kabuto did not so much as stand up after being given the order. Summoning four snakes in each of his sleeves, for a total of eight snakes, Kabuto had his serpent slaves press their snouts against the ground, their tails wrapped around his body so as to push him up and into the air, while still "sitting" cross-legged. The snakes then moved, like a spider crawling down its web, to carry Kabuto to the epicenter of the spikes. With one of the serpents lifting off the ground and extending out to clutch the tablet in its fangs, the snake brought the slab on top of the larger stone spike whilst the other seven gently lowered Kabuto down. With Kabuto still sitting in exactly the same position as he had been earlier, his navel snake hissed as it wrapped itself around Kabuto's neck like a scarf, covering its eyes with its braille as it rested. The eight snakes then positioned themselves at different points among the bed of spikes, each snake gripping a portion of a spike within its jaws and holding its mouth clamped shut to anchor itself. As Kabuto rested his hands on his knees, relaxing, his summoned snakes used their power to hold their bodies rigid, keeping Kabuto perfectly still and balanced, though it didn't matter if he should wobble as it would not be him moving, but the snakes he had summoned - he would still be perfectly still as his serpents adjusted their grips to keep him from falling to excruciating pain.
Kabuto would have asked a question, perhaps how to proceed, but he decided against it. To talk would be moving his lips, which was moving. So he sat, unblinking, staring emotionlessly towards the woman, intending to give off the impression that he was not staring
at her, but through her, with a cold stare that could pierce a soul. Meditating in his calmed state, Kabuto began to slow his breathing, his heart rate reducing in the process as he calmed down in an attempt to not move, save for the small motions of his heart and other muscles that kept him alive.

Type:Supplementary
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: Senei Jashu is a Ninjutsu technique that manifests a torrent of snakes, which extend from the sleeve. The ninja can extend these snakes to attack a target. Once extended the snake can bite into the target to hold and bind them.
Note: Must be able to summon snakes

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good. Now try in this state to feel the flow of the ecosystem around you. The plants, insects and animals, all in sync with each other. The energy which all these things give off, that is what you need to find and tap into. Eventually you will be able to draw on it, but first sense it. While you do that *summons a basic snake* Ill get us some tea that is a Snake Special ^^

Sharingdork

Legendary
Kin
70💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kabuto chuckled a bit, his shoulders shaking.
Oh, was that what this is about? No no, deary, you seem to misunderstand.
The snakes lifted Kabuto into the air, moving himself away from the spikes and setting him down on the ground so he stood before the woman.
Shall I tell you a tale of my master? Lord Orochimaru once found this young man from a very special clan. This clan was prone to fits of rage, and seemingly-random body alterations. After some... experimentation, we found the source of these traits in the clan. They appeared to be able to draw in Natural Energy continually, storing it within their bodies until it came out in the body and mind alterations, which we saw as rage and, as clearly stated, body alterations. Orochimaru attempted to use this boy's DNA to learn Sage Mode, and ultimately failed. However, as I'm sure you are aware from this story, I have come here today prepared, with the DNA of this boy implanted in my body. When I first woke up from the surgery I could feel the power flowing into me... I need not sit still, nor even focus to gather Natural Energy - I need only concentrate to release it, under a method I came to you to learn. So to answer your statements - yes, I can sense it. Oh, and I'm a step further, as I can draw on it. Why, I'm doing so right now...

So what is the next stage, "master"?

Kabuto's navel snake began to hiss in short staccato notes, like a snicker, as the serpents he had summoned retreated back into his sleeves.

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So you implant that guys cells into your body o_O you cheater >< *korra has a rage fit for a minute* Your master seems like a creep but his results I cant argue with so lets move. You must now draw on this flow, pulling the energy inside your body and balancing it equally with your spiritual and physical energies in a 1:1:1 ratio.
Too little natural energy and nothing happens, too much and.... It will kill you. But seeing as you have some magical cells in your system it should be too hard >_> tho if you want to give me some of that dudes DNA to implant onto me that works xD

Sharingdork

Legendary
Kin
70💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kabuto smirked.

Unfortunately, my subject has escaped the holding cell he had been placed in - for his own safety, of course. If you can find him - he's traveling with a member of the Uchiha clan whom I am also interested in - I may be able to make something work...

Closing his eyes, Kabuto began to build chakra. He focused on his Physical and Spiritual Energies, allowing them to build naturally - his supreme chakra control granted by medical ability allowing him to do so almost subconsciously - all the while truly concentrating on the truly subconscious process through which Natural Energy was taken into his body. Feeling the metaphorical "pressure" created by the Natural Energy, Kabuto worked to allow his Physical and Spiritual Energies to build to the same "pressures", creating equal shares of Physical, Spiritual, and Natural Energies. The process wasn't long - matching two aspects he had absolute control over to a third concept which he had no control over - so in only moments he opened his eyes again, smiling at the woman who was teaching him.

And then?

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Works with me if not Ill just go find him myself >_> Korra looks at Kabuto and examines him. He clearly sees he was easily able to go into Sage mode with his DNA modify. Great you have enter Sage mode!

( Sennin Modo ) – Sage Mode
Type: Supplementary
Range: N/A
Chakra cost: 70 (-15 per turn, adds 300 chakra points)
Damage points: N/A
Description: In the normal Sage Mode, the user, by standing perfectly still in a meditative focus (user must stay still for 1 turn), will draw into him natural energy which he will then blend with their own chakra adding a new dimension of power to it. By doing this, the user gains access to what is called senjutsu chakra. This new chakra allows the user to enter an empowered state called Sage Mode, which then drastically increases the strength of his techniques and his physical prowess (speed, strength, stamina, etc). However, by infusing his body with Jugo's cells like Orochimaru did, Kabuto was able to mimic his ability to passively gather natural energy at all times, becoming able to enter Sage Mode at any time he wishes without needing to wait one turn to gather the necessary natural energy. The Snake sage mode gives different effects and features than its toad counter part. The user gains yellow eyes with a black sclera. They gain further access to snake anatomy, such as their brille, which can be used to block out some light as well as stop visual-based genjutsu from affecting them and their scales, which bestow a rudimentary yet effective protection from minor attacks. They are also able to perform abilities that are characteristic of snakes, such as dislocating their jaw, although this is not exclusive to this mode. Their physical strength, speed, stamina, reflexes, and durability dramatically increase, with more emphasis on speed, agility and reflexes rather than strength, endurance and raw power. When Sage mode ends the user then experiences physical exhaustion reducing their capabilities the following turn and preventing him from using techniques above A-Rank and Taijutsu above B-Rank. While sage mode is active, minor wounds heal slowly as time passes and the user gains the ability to passively sense his surroundings through the natural energy, in a similar but more precise and enhanced way as normal chakra sensing. While Sage Mode is active, the user will take little damage from techniques C-Rank and below, specially Taijutsu. Taijutsu gains +10 damage, main elemental affinity gains +15 damage, other elemental ninjutsu gain +10 damage and Genjutsu gains +10 damage.
Note: Sage Mode lasts for a total of 8 turns
Note: This variation can only be used by Advanced Kabuto bios.

Now lets move on to the Senjutsu Jutsus.

(Senpō: Muki Tensei ) - Sage Art: Inorganic Reincarnation
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: This technique allows the user to control things that have no life functions by gifting them with some of their own life force, allowing the user to freely manipulate the substance according to their will. The extent of the user's control goes beyond normal manipulation through chakra, meaning that even drastic alterations to the immediate environment can occur both suddenly and unexpectedly, making attacks using this method extremely difficult to avoid. Intense heat such as that produced by the flames of Amaterasu can counter the effects of this technique, causing affected inorganic materials to revert to their previous state.
Note: Effects of the technique last two turns and can only be used while on Snake Sage Mode.

I know you already know this jutsu since you taught me so why dont you try it out on my clones xd *makes clones)

Sharingdork

Legendary
Kin
70💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Squinting his eyes so that Kabuto glared at each clone individually, Kabuto closed his eyes and pushed his glasses up further on his face, chuckling.

Well aren't you all pathetic? You, in the middle...

Gesturing to the clone which he referenced, Kabuto took full control of the clothing she wore. Causing the sleeves, collar, and pant legs up to half-way up the thigh to constrict and remain rigid, unmoving, Kabuto restrained the clone in a choke-hold with his Natural Energy.

...you can't even move. And you there-

Kabuto pointed his hand to the clone to his left of the one who was restricted (her right). As he did so, the ground beneath her feet folded like a sheet and crushed her feet up to her ankles, before folding into a crude serpent-like figure which shot straight up and bit her head off.

-tut tut... You didn't even stand a chance.

Kabuto then looked towards the clone on his right without much interest.

You don't even know you're dead yet.

Kabuto caused the ground beneath the clone to rise up in a circular formation to create a kind of bowl, which was in preparation for the ceiling, which came down as though a giant were pressing his thumb into the roof to push the stone into the bowl waiting for it. Tutting his tongue, Kabuto looked back at his instructor.

It's a good technique, albeit limited. Nature Transformation can turn one substance, say earth, into a new form. This technique can only manipulate the form of a substance without "changing" it, per se. You can fold the environment, twist it, raise it, lower it - even make creature-like constructs move like the being they appear to be - but to change the object from a flat surface into a snake, as I tried, is much more difficult, and I could only do so by a series of folds and layering. There are times when this technique simply does not cut it.

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright and you get one more jutsu >_> (lucky)

( Senpō: Hakugeki no Jutsu ) - Sage Art: White Rage Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: N/A
Description: After forming the necessary hand seal Bird, the user expels a dragon-like entity from their mouth that carries an orb in its left front claw. As the dragon tightly coils itself around the orb, it releases both blinding light and deafening sound. This alone greatly hinders those in the vicinity but, due to the intensity of the resulting vibrations, paralysing pain is also induced. Thus, the technique both briefly inhibits the opponent's senses, as well as techniques that require their active concentration. According to Kabuto, only he is capable of functioning normally whilst this technique is in effect, thanks to the properties of his Sage Mode and his adopted abilities. Due to his snake characteristics, Kabuto can close the cornea of his eyes to completely block the harmful light, whilst instead relying upon the enhanced perception of his other senses to compensate for his obstructed vision. He can also liquefy the insides of his body in order to negate the effects of the harsh sound vibrations.
Note: Can only be used once by advanced Kabuto bios while on Snake Sage Mode

We both seen this jutsu and used it on our Kabuto test xd great thing about Kabuto using this is he can just make his body liquid to avoid damage from the vibrations and than sage mode lets you bloc out your eye sight so the sound does nothing to you ^^

Sharingdork

Legendary
Kin
70💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I never used this technique in my test. O__O Didn't have Sage Mode. Yet who passed? :rolleyes:

Forming the Bird hand seal, Kabuto began to mold additional chakra, sending it to the cell he had grafted onto himself from Jugo in order to excite and accelerate the process of drawing in Natural Energy. By mixing the extra Natural Energy with his Physical and Spiritual Energies in the correct ratio, which not only was he getting better at, but he was already good at from his precise chakra control prior to this training, Kabuto used his shape manipulation to turn this raw form of Senjutsu chakra into the form of a dragon and a dense orb of chakra, which he then allowed to escape from his mouth. Kabuto then mentally commanded his dragon of Senjutsu chakra to circle the orb of dense Senjutsu chakra, combining the two before the Natural Energy was re-released into nature in the form of intense light and sound waves, augmented by the Spiritual and Physical Energies Kabuto had added.

With the intense release of light and sound, Kabuto instinctively closed his eyes, his conscious thought process kicking in after a second, telling him to use his braille. Taking a second to learn the manipulation of this serpentine portion of his body, Kabuto caused the scale-esque eye-lids to slide down and completely block out the light. At the same time, he caused his entire body to liquify, allowing the vibrations caused by the intense sound to pass harmlessly through his body. Kabuto then began to walk around, and chuckled.

Kukuku... Truly a genius technique, worthy of a genius.

Type: Defensive
Range: Short
Chakra: 40 (-10 to sustain)
Damage: N/A
Description: A technique that allows Kabuto to liquefy his body and the snakes he controls at will, which he created after examining and altering the Hōzuki clan's Hydrification Technique. By partitioning parts of his body using his own bodily fluids, Kabuto is able to separate portions of himself in a manner reminiscent of a snake shedding its skin, similar to other techniques, while leaving behind only trails of chakra-infused liquid. Due to these resulting trails of fluid, Kabuto can inhibit certain forms of sensing techniques from detecting him, such as dōjutsu. He can also liquefy his insides to prevent himself from experiencing the harmful effects of intense sound vibrations. Kabuto has employed this ability to liquefy parts of his body for the purpose of escaping stabbings or piercing attacks without injury, as shown when he had escaped having his tail punctured and pinned down by Susanoo's arrow. While liquified, Kabuto is indeed immune to physical damage but is left vulnerable to lightning damage.
Note: Usable only 4 times and lasts while fueled though while liquified the user cannot do hand seals and is limited to A-Ranks and below
Note: Usable only by Advanced Kabuto bios.

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey Im pretty sure I passed my test is just that I dropped it thinking if I made an Oro bio I could get his Kin without permisssiona nd than that didnt work >< Anyway thats basically it for this training ^^