Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's just a spar so, its not really bio killing for real :D...In this spar, I would like to test what a real battle is as I haven't had one ever...So, yeah, we get to kill each others bio but it wont be deducted from our bio's life.:D

I don't have CE's/CJ's/ though so, let's take that out...

Rei's rules apply
Location: An open grassy mountain range with surrounding trees and a nearby river runs north.
Range: Short-Mid
Battle Rank: A-Rank (Jutsus up to A-Rank only)
No Kumis involved.

Link to my Bio is in my signature.

I'd prefer someone with a credible experience as I don't want to waste time sparring and not learning something, please.:)

If I made a wrong turn, don't let it pass then. Hmm...no re-doing thenxd I guess I should try that.:D That should make me learn fast.

For discussion, you can message me through VM or MSN.

EDITED: Post with your bio and first move, by the way.

Last edited:

pop123

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok my bio is in my sig so i gusses i go first i start off by during this i form the hand signs for this justu

Fuuton: Joushou Ryuu) – Wind Release: Rising Dragon
Type: Attack
Range: Mid
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: The user makes a giant hurricane using the blade of wind that then draws in the enemies into the hurricane, violently slashing them.

i aim it in the sky

Nikkou Arashi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ok my bio is in my sig so i gusses i go first i start off by during this i form the hand signs for this justu

Fuuton: Joushou Ryuu) – Wind Release: Rising Dragon
Range: Mid
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: The user makes a giant hurricane using the blade of wind that then draws in the enemies into the hurricane, violently slashing them.

i aim it in the sky
no i wana fight
You really are a cute kid, Pop!:D Go make a thread in Konohagakurea and I'll spar with you there...For now, I really want to learn more, okay?:) I'll teach you what I could get from this battle, too. Or perhaps you can teach me at the same time.:)

She said with someone experienced , I would do that but that would be Over the top as well :p

Good Luck.
Would you rather do the honor, Sensei?:D Just don't go too hard to get the fight done in one move.xd:D

Akisha

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I will go if you don't mind...I will try to help you our with whatever I can...if you don't mind of course...you can make the first move :p

Nikkou Arashi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I will go if you don't mind...I will try to help you our with whatever I can...if you don't mind of course...you can make the first move :p
Make your move Ma lady. ^_^ Torune biography.
Uhm..what to say? -- well, POD posted first. So, I guess, Fakeness, perhaps you can teach me some other time, Siree?:D

@POD: Well, I don't mind fighting you at all. But I do mind about doing the first move...can you go first, please?:eek:

Akisha

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*sigh* Ok I will make the first move...

Please everyone stop spamming...

*I start of by performing the neccesary hand seals and then by using shape manipulation I spit a large sphere of rotating water from my mouth. Once the water reaches you, it would blast you away, leaving the area between us soacked.*

(Suiton: Teppoudama) - Water Style: Water Bullet
Chakra cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Descripton: A large sphere of rotating water that is spit out of the users mouth that can blast a huge area leaving it soaked.

*I then take a kunai in my right hand and prepare for your attack.*

Scary Yamato

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Jutsu that have an elemental advantage will overcome the weaker element if the jutsu are of the same rank, and will cacel each other out if the stronger is one rank lower.

Ex. D-ranked lightning can block C-ranked earth

Nikkou Arashi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*sigh* Ok I will make the first move...

Please everyone stop spamming...

*I start of by performing the neccesary hand seals and then by using shape manipulation I spit a large sphere of rotating water from my mouth. Once the water reaches you, it would blast you away, leaving the area between us soacked.*

(Suiton: Teppoudama) - Water Style: Water Bullet
Descripton: A large sphere of rotating water that is spit out of the users mouth that can blast a huge area leaving it soaked.

*I then take a kunai in my right hand and prepare for your attack.*
Hehe...I get mental blocked with first moves...I'll be doing first moves, next time..promise..:D

*Seeing you perform the hand seals I immediately realized that you'll be doing a water jutsu. Just as you spit water out from your mouth I then raised myself up with a five meter Earth Rampart. With you standing opposite below me, 6-foot long stone spikes come up around you with force great enough to stab you. [About five of them encircling you with the tips headed off to you.]*

(Doton: Doryuu Jouheki) - Earth Style: Earth Rampart
Type: Supplenetary
Range: Short
Description: An earth jutsu that makes the earth rise like a Plateau and can be used with Waterfall Basin to make a waterfall.

(Doton: Ganchuusou) - Earth Style: Stone Spikes
Chakra Cost: 15
Description: The user creates spikes of earth that come up from the ground to stab the enemy.This jutsu can be made in a short or mid distace but the jutsu its self is made of a 6 foot radius of spikes.