Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
How com th CoA Haki before the timeskip was invisible, and now we can see it? Are they 2 different types or did Oda put it there so we know its happening?

ShinraRengan

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There's 2 levels too it, the invisible defense, and the black offense. Originally they were both invisible, but Ofa made it black so people could tell when haki attacks were being used.

Venomous Cobra

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Busoshuko doesn't have to be black, as far as we know luffy described it as koka and it is often refereed to as hardening, it's basically a sub-category for Buso haki. Overall the difference seems to be the color for now.

giostep

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think it was done this way to limit the confusion on wether or not a persons attack was infused with Haki. This makes it so that variations in attack damage capability are easy to spot.

ArabianLuffy

Elite
Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
How com th CoA Haki before the timeskip was invisible, and now we can see it? Are they 2 different types or did Oda put it there so we know its happening?
I would say something among the line of "break the 4th wall". To see through the eyes of the characters.

It happened in HxH when a secertary asked Kurapika if he can see THIS. Both Kurapika and as me/you as readers didn't get what the secertary meant.