Ady

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
do you think that the members knew everything about each-others fighting styles? and what are their weaknesses?

Izuna Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
do you think that the members knew everything about each-others fighting styles? and what are their weaknesses?
hmm... yeah I do think so, do you remember when Itachi, sasori, and kisame went to recruit deidera? they said that the leader of akatsuki was interest in his talent... Assuming that he knew him ( probably zetsu spying on him).

Ady

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeah

hmm... yeah I do think so, do you remember when Itachi, sasori, and kisame went to recruit deidera? they said that the leader of akatsuki was interest in his talent... Assuming that he knew him ( probably zetsu spying on him).
that's true but in an anime,didn't remember which it was(I think after killing asuma) hidan didn't even knew about akatsukis plans(maybe just cause he joined late)..but I doubt that he knew that pain has 6 bodies or stuff like that:)

Izuna Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
that's true but in an anime,didn't remember which it was(I think after killing asuma) hidan didn't even knew about akatsukis plans(maybe just cause he joined late)..but I doubt that he knew that pain has 6 bodies or stuff like that:)
1:hidan like u said was new.

2:hidan is an idiot, he never even though of finding out what were the strength of anybody because he thought he was immortal and that whatever the situation he would still be alive at the end...

Bad choice to put hidan in this tread lol!

Izuna Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
for the most part, exept for maybe their final signiature move
... not sure, do you remember what was Sasori final move,his most powerful?

It was the army of puppet.. He said that the last time he had to use it, it was to get in akatsuki...

So maybe not all members had to show it, but I think that the original had to put a fight to get in... maybe against Itachi or Pein himself!!!!

squiremarcus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
... not sure, do you remember what was Sasori final move,his most powerful?

It was the army of puppet.. He said that the last time he had to use it, it was to get in akatsuki...

So maybe not all members had to show it, but I think that the original had to put a fight to get in... maybe against Itachi or Pein himself!!!!
did he really say that can you give me a link?