TOBI!

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I was watching inconvenient truth the other day and theres the bit where it shows the sea level rising really high and flooding most of the world. Well i live near the sea, and don?t want to drown, so i got to thinking. Maybe if we lower the sea level a bit, when the water level rises then it won?t rise high enough to flood.
Anyway, heres the plan. Everyone who can should take a bucket of sea water and pour it down the sink. If lots of people put the effort in, we could lower the sea level substantially and create a better world for our children to live

(don't take to seriously its a jok)

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
I was watching inconvenient truth the other day and theres the bit where it shows the sea level rising really high and flooding most of the world. Well i live near the sea, and don?t want to drown, so i got to thinking. Maybe if we lower the sea level a bit, when the water level rises then it won?t rise high enough to flood.
Anyway, heres the plan. Everyone who can should take a bucket of sea water and pour it down the sink. If lots of people put the effort in, we could lower the sea level substantially and create a better world for our children to live

I say send the water into space ^^

That's a good idea, but where does it go after it goes down the sink? o_O

And is decreasing the sea level really GOOD?

Madara Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
-3๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards

ROTFL, it goes back into the ocean if you pour it into you sink. xD

Hellsbadass

Immortal
Kin
8๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
2,500๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

O_O
that plan is just crazy enough to work
some get a bucket!!!!!

Sasuke Uzumaki

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

I have another suggestion: let's each of us give a bucket of water to the NASA and send it to Mars! Then we'll eventually have 2 planets with seas.