Last spell you learn?

Before i go retri on your ass U_U
Okay, as I just dinged my Ret up to 85 before I went to work it has to be:

Protection: Guarda of le old kings) - Protection Release: Guardian
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra cost:40
Damage points: n/a
Description: The user summons le mighty guardian of le mighty kings that will hit your opponent. In the end he will go pewpew and add +40 to your taijutsu.
Note: Extremely op especially in combination with le wings and le Zealotry.

Okay enough of that ^^

The last Jutsu we did was our beloved Water Dragon Bullet Technique :rolleyes:

(Suiton: Suiryuudan no Jutsu) - Water Style: Water Dragon Bullet Technique
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: After performing a long series of hand seals Ox β†’ Monkey β†’ Hare β†’ Rat β†’ Boar β†’ Bird β†’ Ox β†’ Horse β†’ Bird β†’ Rat β†’ Tiger β†’ Dog β†’ Tiger β†’ Snake β†’ Ox β†’ Ram β†’ Snake β†’ Boar β†’ Ram β†’ Rat β†’ Yang Water β†’ Monkey β†’ Bird β†’ Dragon β†’ Bird β†’ Ox β†’ Horse β†’ Ram β†’ Tiger β†’ Snake β†’ Rat β†’ Monkey β†’ Hare β†’ Boar β†’ Dragon β†’ Ram β†’ Rat β†’ Ox β†’ Monkey β†’ Bird β†’ Yang Water β†’ Rat β†’ Boar β†’ Bird the user then shapes a large amount of water into a giant, powerful dragon, which hits the opponent with formidable might, dealing physical damage. The ideal place to use it is near a body of water, but if the user's skill allows it, it is possible to use it even in a place where there is none. The amount of water used will be in proportion with the user's skill. Tobirama was able to use this technique with a single hand seal showing testiment to his skill in water ninjutsu.
Note: Requires a water source to use.

*After I walked on the lake on our left I perform a row of 44 (...) handseals (see above). After I completet the last handseal I release a huge amount of chakra to manipulate the lake beneath me. The result is a huge dragon made of water that I direct into the next group of trees which get torn apart easily by the dragon*

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689πŸ’Έ
Kumi
31,971πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Okay, as I just dinged my Ret up to 85 before I went to work it has to be:

Protection: Guarda of le old kings) - Protection Release: Guardian
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra cost:40
Damage points: n/a
Description: The user summons le mighty guardian of le mighty kings that will hit your opponent. In the end he will go pewpew and add +40 to your taijutsu.
Note: Extremely op especially in combination with le wings and le Zealotry.

Okay enough of that ^^

The last Jutsu we did was our beloved Water Dragon Bullet Technique :rolleyes:

(Suiton: Suiryuudan no Jutsu) - Water Style: Water Dragon Bullet Technique
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: After performing a long series of hand seals Ox β†’ Monkey β†’ Hare β†’ Rat β†’ Boar β†’ Bird β†’ Ox β†’ Horse β†’ Bird β†’ Rat β†’ Tiger β†’ Dog β†’ Tiger β†’ Snake β†’ Ox β†’ Ram β†’ Snake β†’ Boar β†’ Ram β†’ Rat β†’ Yang Water β†’ Monkey β†’ Bird β†’ Dragon β†’ Bird β†’ Ox β†’ Horse β†’ Ram β†’ Tiger β†’ Snake β†’ Rat β†’ Monkey β†’ Hare β†’ Boar β†’ Dragon β†’ Ram β†’ Rat β†’ Ox β†’ Monkey β†’ Bird β†’ Yang Water β†’ Rat β†’ Boar β†’ Bird the user then shapes a large amount of water into a giant, powerful dragon, which hits the opponent with formidable might, dealing physical damage. The ideal place to use it is near a body of water, but if the user's skill allows it, it is possible to use it even in a place where there is none. The amount of water used will be in proportion with the user's skill. Tobirama was able to use this technique with a single hand seal showing testiment to his skill in water ninjutsu.
Note: Requires a water source to use.

*After I walked on the lake on our left I perform a row of 44 (...) handseals (see above). After I completet the last handseal I release a huge amount of chakra to manipulate the lake beneath me. The result is a huge dragon made of water that I direct into the next group of trees which get torn apart easily by the dragon*
You forgot to stun, and spam inquisition, exorsism when it glows and hammer of wrath xd, and templars virdict when you've used inquisition and have 3 holy power U_U