Legendary
Kin
33💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Imgur does reduce image quality. o_O The stocks might be HD, but after resizing their quality drops a bit.
I think we all know that after stretching the stocks their quality drops, but when you make them smaller nothing happens to the image, when it comes to the Imgur part, i'v uploaded lots and lots of images to Imgur and i have never experienced such thing.

Hei

Supreme
Kin
263💸
Kumi
250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The second avatar is the best.I'd add more red and yellow to the armor and sharpen the parts so the colors would stand out more.
3rd one needs more light from the top left + work more with the stock itself,maybe some metal glow on his suit would go just great + some minor adds with color adjustment.
As for the 4th one... umm that one looks a bit lq indeed,especially hair part. And that border... it's a double kill man >.>
The last one is good,like the stock.
I purposely skipped the 1st avatar because it's the worst of all 5.Mehh maybe it's beacuse of the stock itself... it's doesn't make a good avy imo,not sure if i got the idea of blue toned edges but it looks off and doesn't go anywhere.

I mostly have seen your signature tags,is it your fisrt avatar pack ? anyway,itwas interesting to see your work with avatars.

Trollo Lucilfer

Legendary
Kin
33💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The second avatar is the best.I'd add more red and yellow to the armor and sharpen the parts so the colors would stand out more.
3rd one needs more light from the top left + work more with the stock itself,maybe some metal glow on his suit would go just great + some minor adds with color adjustment.
As for the 4th one... umm that one looks a bit lq indeed,especially hair part. And that border... it's a double kill man >.>
The last one is good,like the stock.
I purposely skipped the 1st avatar because it's the worst of all 5.Mehh maybe it's beacuse of the stock itself... it's doesn't make a good avy imo,not sure if i got the idea of blue toned edges but it looks off and doesn't go anywhere.

I mostly have seen your signature tags,is it your fisrt avatar pack ? anyway,itwas interesting to see your work with avatars.
Yup, it's my very first pack of avatars, i was bored and didn't find anything to do, so i tried to create some large avatars, i'm not a fan of these 150x300 avatars, it's not an official Digital art anyway, i mean, people publish these large avatars on NB and OPB only right?