Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hey Bishamon..
Can i ask you if you could teach me one of the following:
Fire, Earth..
Then ill stop learning elements because i have enough then i guess ^^...
You decide what could be best for me .. If you want..
Then teach it to me please .. ^^

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
:D I like that one :D

alright we have its speacial attack down but what about the other abilities....will it be able to meld into the ice like how I do????????

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
alright now lets discuss the other element dragons.....

like the Earth Dragon, we will need help to decide what he is capable of doing

the Thunder Dragon, we will need either Sasuke, or Kakashi to help us out with him

the Wind Dragon, we will need Neji, myself, Naruto, and a few others to help us out with him

the Fire Dragon, all Uchiha's will need to help with this due to the fact that we are the Fire Masters. I honestly think that the Fire Dragon's weapon should be a Flamethrower that burns hotter than any fire jutsu, but that is not as strong as Amaterasu due to the fact that ability is only able to be used when the Uchiha has Mangekyou and Eternal Mangekyou. Able to heat the surrounding area with just its pressence.

Now about your Water Dragon, I honestly think that his Breathe weapon should be something like a HIGH powered force of water......able to rip the area apart. His other ability should be when he is in a water area that he should be able to turn into water itself.

The Wood Dragon, we will need Yamato's and Shodaime's help with this dragon for his abilities and powers.

The Ice Dragon, we all ready have his breathe attack and his normal ability. But shouldn't his very pressence Freeze the surrounding area?

I know all these dragons seem overpowered......but the thing is they are Dragons the masters of their element. They are quite literally the element themselves.

Mello-Kun

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Btw..
This whole dragon summoning idea..(i mean official dragon summoning with contracts etc)
It sucks..
There are already elemental dragons ill give them:
Katon horyuudan no jutsu(Fire dragon technique)
Raiton Raiyuudan no jutsu(Wind dragon technique)
Fuuton Kazeyuudan no jutsu (Wind dragon technique)
Suiton Suiryuu kuchyose (Water dragon summoning)(the same as the rest)
Doton doryuudan no jutsu(Earth dragon skill)
Mokuton rendan no jutsu (Wood dragon barrage skill)
Kaneton Haganeryuu rendan (MEtal dragon barrage skill)

Ill try and find more..

alright now lets discuss the other element dragons.....

like the Earth Dragon, we will need help to decide what he is capable of doing

the Thunder Dragon, we will need either Sasuke, or Kakashi to help us out with him

the Wind Dragon, we will need Neji, myself, Naruto, and a few others to help us out with him

the Fire Dragon, all Uchiha's will need to help with this due to the fact that we are the Fire Masters. I honestly think that the Fire Dragon's weapon should be a Flamethrower that burns hotter than any fire jutsu, but that is not as strong as Amaterasu due to the fact that ability is only able to be used when the Uchiha has Mangekyou and Eternal Mangekyou. Able to heat the surrounding area with just its pressence.

Now about your Water Dragon, I honestly think that his Breathe weapon should be something like a HIGH powered force of water......able to rip the area apart. His other ability should be when he is in a water area that he should be able to turn into water itself.

The Wood Dragon, we will need Yamato's and Shodaime's help with this dragon for his abilities and powers.

The Ice Dragon, we all ready have his breathe attack and his normal ability. But shouldn't his very pressence Freeze the surrounding area?

I know all these dragons seem overpowered......but the thing is they are Dragons the masters of their element. They are quite literally the element themselves.
You kinda are overpowering them..

Last edited:

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
yes those r just simple attacks......they hit and then they disappear.

the other dragon one u forgot Neji was my:

Hyoton: Kokuryubo Fusetsu (Ice Release: Black Dragon Outburst Snowstorm)
Hyoton: Daikokuryubo Fusetsu (Ice Release: Double Black Dragon Outburst Snowstorm)

He may have been the one to say he doesnt want to teach ppl to use it right now but I think that everyone that wants this kind of summon should be allowed to have it if they have the proper amount of Chakra to summon them that is :D

Mello-Kun

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
-_-
Thats even MORE unfair..
So the ones that are already good will be more powerfull..
I just saw someone who had MS and Rinnegan -_-'
That is a bit overboard..
There has to limits Zanji..

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
-_-
Thats even MORE unfair..
So the ones that are already good will be more powerfull..
I just saw someone who had MS and Rinnegan -_-'
That is a bit overboard..
There has to limits Zanji..
alright Neji if you want my opinion on whether or not you should get a dragon. I think you should, you are a great fighter trust me :D we have been fighting each other left and right over the past week and we can almost understand what the other will do :D

I know who the person is that you saw that has the MS and the Rinn'negan, and to be honest No I dont aggree with that. That is by far too overpowered :D. But remember I am not the one that made this I am just the one who decided to help with it and get the pictures for it :D.........I also think there should be a set time limit for the dragons to be out :D

and me knowing alot of the ppl here who do take part in the battles, they would figure something out on how to beat the dragons :D. Because I have found a way to beat, Gamabunta, Manda,the Slug, the Monkey, and the Dogs :D