A Major Conspiracy Bowt The Fourth!

Vendo

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Remember the episodes of Orochimaru's invasion of Konoha.. Primarily his fight with the Third Hokage?... Do you remember the situation?.. it was 3 against 1.

Orochimaru, the First and Second Hokage Versus The Third Hokage. You remember how the third handled that situation?... He summoned the Death God and in return he sacrificed his own life. But wait a minute... He had to make himself a sacrifice 3 times!!!.....

He had Orochimaru to himself and the other 2 HOkage's with KAGEBUSHINS!.... are you telling me that COPY CLONES count as valid instruments when coming to Forbidden Techniques which require sacrifices?.... Makes sense since they're hard copies of yourself.... and if so....

Doesn't that mean that the FOURTH HOKAGE when sealing the FOX could have been a copy himself?.... and in reality.... was under the command of Uchiha Madara,.. and is doing the same at the present with the known alias as PEIN?!?!?!?......

Looks like that's what Jiraiya actually saw... the Fourth in Pein.

Yaheard2008ep

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Remember the episodes of Orochimaru's invasion of Konoha.. Primarily his fight with the Third Hokage?... Do you remember the situation?.. it was 3 against 1.

Orochimaru, the First and Second Hokage Versus The Third Hokage. You remember how the third handled that situation?... He summoned the Death God and in return he sacrificed his own life. But wait a minute... He had to make himself a sacrifice 3 times!!!.....

He had Orochimaru to himself and the other 2 HOkage's with KAGEBUSHINS!.... are you telling me that COPY CLONES count as valid instruments when coming to Forbidden Techniques which require sacrifices?.... Makes sense since they're hard copies of yourself.... and if so....

Doesn't that mean that the FOURTH HOKAGE when sealing the FOX could have been a copy himself?.... and in reality.... was under the command of Uchiha Madara,.. and is doing the same at the present with the known alias as PEIN?!?!?!?......

I dont think that is plasuable if that was the case esp with the fourth hokage he would have the Rinnegan then Nagato Aka Pein was from the Rain village so I dont think that could be real. Also with the fight between Orochimaru and the Third It was still seal when he took the soul of the other sound ninja and remember using a Kage Bushin the person that uses it what ever they do they get it back to the orginal person. Your theroy is good but what have been reveiled in the manga and the show doesnt stand.

TOBI!

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

if jiriya did see pein as the 4th howcome kishi put all those flashbacks of
konan, nagato, and yahiko

Madara Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

no becuz the ones he used the clones on were just made up of dirt cuz the jutsu oro used summons the made up bodies of certain ppl with all their skills and chakra but no soul. so that is the only time that some1 could use the reaper seal with kage bunshns.

- Content removed -
nooooo!!! stop spamming!! we will not go to WoW!!!

Last edited:

zumorikato

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
no becuz the ones he used the clones on were just made up of dirt cuz the jutsu oro used summons the made up bodies of certain ppl with all their skills and chakra but no soul. so that is the only time that some1 could use the reaper seal with kage bunshns.

Jip that sound like the most correct answer yet. I also think that you can summon clones and still do the technique. But your own soul will still be sealed away, I think that there is a relation regarding the amount chakra that you hav left and the soul that you can seal away. The 4th would still have died even it was a clone that sealed the kyuubi away!!! Also I think the Kyuubi's chakra was too much take with the 4th soul into the Death gods stomach, that is why he needed to seal the other half into Naruto, he decided to take the evil side, the yang, and leave the jang(Good side) to Naruto, to help him become a stronger Ninja.

Your Creepy Stalker

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hello strange people from the past! i bring spoilers!
Tobi is obito, his plan is to put everyone in a genjutsu world using the ten tails, The fourth hokage is narutos father, sasuke gains the rinnegan, the real Madara Uchiha is revived (Twice!), Black zetsu is manipulating everything, and the sage of six paths mother is the final villain.

Oh, and Hinata has a crush on some guy on the moon, but it works out in the end.

Last edited: