Chief Toad

Regular
Kin
9💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've looked back a couple of pages to find the answer and couldn't. How exactly do I enable the hide/show feature on a quote or picture in a reply or a post in general? :confused: I'm sure that it's something simple :flaw: but I like to answer/comment on some really long posts but don't want to take up so much space on the threads. If anyone can help me, it would be much appreciated. ;)

Reactions: Fie94

Zerabitu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've looked back a couple of pages to find the answer and couldn't. How exactly do I enable the hide/show feature on a quote or picture in a reply or a post in general? :confused: I'm sure that it's something simple :flaw: but I like to answer/comment on some really long posts but don't want to take up so much space on the threads. If anyone can help me, it would be much appreciated. ;)
When you Quote a comment or you are typing a comment anyway, click the Go Advanced next to the Submit Reply. And when you look at the top of the screen where you see alot of options to modify your post, look to the right just above the smilies.
There you should see a white box with a text "Spoiler".
Add your comment, quote or anything else between these [ SPOILER][/SPOILER ]
marks and it will appear as the "Show" window wich you can click.

Status
Not open for further replies.