Akemi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Since when did it state that Sasuke commanded Oro to go and heal Tsunade? If you can show evidence of that, I will reconsider my opinion.

you think oro would go by himself? he's not that good yet.

Oro was open about his current goals: seeing what sasuke will do.

Oro isn't that good of a person to volunteer going.

and the point is still there: if Oro wanted to save them and sasuke was evil, he wouldn't have let him go.

still proving that sasuke's not evil.

AllomnisymbolsparttwoT

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke in my opinion is more of a lone wolf guy now :I He is good and stuff but he likes being alone and handling things by himself so others dont get in the way and mess things up or have to be distracted, to simply put he is a randy orton, People misinterprets it as evil but its not, its lone wolf, I like being so real life as well.. in till takes get a little hard .___.

Akemi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke in my opinion is more of a lone wolf guy now :I He is good and stuff but he likes being alone and handling things by himself so others dont get in the way and mess things up or have to be distracted, to simply put he is a randy orton, People misinterprets it as evil but its not, its lone wolf, I like being so real life as well.. in till takes get a little hard .___.
yeah ppl mix the bad traits with the evil ones.....

rararudy

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you think oro would go by himself? he's not that good yet.

Oro was open about his current goals: seeing what sasuke will do.

Oro isn't that good of a person to volunteer going.

and the point is still there: if Oro wanted to save them and sasuke was evil, he wouldn't have let him go.

still proving that sasuke's not evil.
How do you know if Oro isn't that good of a person yet? He stated that people change after Tsnuade said he did. This doesn't prove that Sasuke ordered him to heal Tsunade. For all we know, he could have healed Tsunade so she could in return heal the kage faster. As a result, this will give an advantage in the war which will give an advantage for Sasuke to show which path his "wind" will flow through. And it is already stated that Oro wants to see this happen. Sasuke is being a comrade right now but that doesn't negate the fact of his past. Yeah, he was evil back then but that doesn't mean that he isn't evil anymore.

Also, I want to state that I do not hate Sasuke.

Last edited:

Atalaya

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How do you know if Oro isn't that good of a person yet? He stated that people change after Tsnuade said he did. This doesn't prove that Sasuke ordered him to heal Tsunade. For all we know, he could have healed Tsunade so she could in return heal the kage faster. As a result, this will give an advantage in the war which will give an advantage for Sasuke to show which path his "wind" will flow through. And it is already stated that Oro wants to see this happen. Sasuke is being a comrade right now but that doesn't negate the fact of his past. Yeah, he was evil back then but that doesn't mean that he isn't evil anymore.
That "wind" speech was pretty ambiguous in my thought.
Oro is a villian, and I'm pretty positive that it's safe to say he's not completely on the good side.

and recently on the base there have been may hate threads on him.:(
Yeah, idiots are abusing him everywhere…
And we have a lot of those on NB :'(

Last edited:

Akemi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
he's already not evil anymore, even his plan of killing the bijus doesn't count as being evil, he still needs to change alittle but the word EVIL doesn't fit anymore and will never fit him again.

Akemi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oro is a villian, and I'm pretty positive that it's safe to say he's not completely on the good side.
yeah, in terms of goodness and evilness oro is more evil than sasuke, still sasuke is more hated.

kiddish

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well you're wrong on one

To be a you dont really need other Kage's to be a kage

Let's take Madara and Hashirama other people told Hashirama to be hokage cause it was better for the village
So most of the times the higher ups and the villagers speaks who is going kagr or not

rararudy

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I never said he was completely on the good side, I simply asked how do you know? I don't think the "wind" speech was ambiguous, I though it was pretty evident what Oro meant. I thought he meant that he wanted to see if Sasuke would help protect the leaf and the world or help take over it.

Akemi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well you're wrong on one

To be a you dont really need other Kage's to be a kage

Let's take Madara and Hashirama other people told Hashirama to be hokage cause it was better for the village
So most of the times the higher ups and the villagers speaks who is going kagr or not
it would still be for his advantage if they died.

Atalaya

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I never said he was completely on the good side, I simply asked how do you know? I don't think the "wind" speech was ambiguous, I though it was pretty evident what Oro meant. I thought he meant that he wanted to see if Sasuke would help protect the leaf and the world or help take over it.
It is pretty ambiguous, Sasuke's intention(s) is undecided/unknown.
True Orochimaru said he'll be joining and watching him, but he never said only the good Sasuke that's fighting in the battlefield with everyone.
Never claimed Oro was 100% good or bad, just thought he was again, being ambiguious.
And I think he's leading more towards evil.