Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
when watching TV or Movies... seeing a girl slap a guy is funny right?! WRONG!!

here's what happened... we were at a friend's party and she was wearing a revealing outfit... a blue skirt and a purple tube top ... we never talked... I was getting a drink when she dropped her cellphone on the floor...

I bend down to get her cellphone.... gave it to her... and you what she said?!

Girl: *slaps me first* thanks but I can do it myself! pervert!

:| It's not funny... I was pissed... I didn't even looked up and saw her flower !! :T_T:

this all happened on thursday...

Itachi65

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That was a bit wrong... But you can't know what she and all the other girls think. She may have thought that you did that only for you to see you know what :p, but you merely wanted to give her her cellphone (right? ^^)

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
when watching TV or Movies... seeing a girl slap a guy is funny right?! WRONG!!

here's what happened... we were at a friend's party and she was wearing a revealing outfit... a blue skirt and a purple tube top ... we never talked... I was getting a drink when she dropped her cellphone on the floor...

I bend down to get her cellphone.... gave it to her... and you what she said?!

Girl: *slaps me first* thanks but I can do it myself! pervert!

:| It's not funny... I was pissed... I didn't even looked up and saw her flower !! :T_T:

this all happened on thursday...
I don't see what you did wrong here, I usually get her number when I do that and eventually get laid :| And I even look at her boobs while picking it up..

Itachi65

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I once mistakenly touched a girl's ass because she was in front of me and I didn't know when I got slapped. That was clearly uber speed ownage. And now she's one of my best friends xP

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I once mistakenly touched a girl's ass because she was in front of me and I didn't know when I got slapped. That was clearly uber speed ownage. And now she's one of my best friends xP
mistakenly? You don't mistakenly touch a girls ass, your finger or your penis mistakenly slips into her anus :p

Itachi65

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
mistakenly? You don't mistakenly touch a girls ass, your finger or your penis mistakenly slips into her anus :p
It was propably as you say, but that girl's not the calmest around, so I said it was a mistake. I don't know if she believed it though. Anyway, I recieved the slap nonetheless xP

Status
Not open for further replies.