Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
why did you lie to us then about wonderland and being role-blocked? You could've just kept quiet about how you survived like most did

First. I didnt lied about the rolebkocked thing and going to wonderland. I have to motives and no reason to lie about it. The earlier Town know what's going on.. The better.

If you paid attention Nessos said he received a message few nights ago.

Rej said also said someone sent a PM to him. He accused me that I'm the one who sent it.

With those you SHOULD ld have known that I'm not lying about the message I received.
WHY DO YOU WANT TO GO ON CIRCLES ELMAGE?

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First. I didnt lied about the rolebkocked thing and going to wonderland. I have to motives and no reason to lie about it. The earlier Town know what's going on.. The better.

If you paid attention Nessos said he received a message few nights ago.

Rej said also said someone sent a PM to him. He accused me that I'm the one who sent it.

With those you SHOULD ld have known that I'm not lying about the message I received.
WHY DO YOU WANT TO GO ON CIRCLES ELMAGE?
What is it with you and circles? Also I'm trying to understand you here, you earlier said you survived because you were taken to wonder land, now you said you survived the kill attempt due to your ability to hide, you've only been attacked once to my knowledge, so except I'm missing something, it doesn't add up, which one is it, was it both?

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Please clarify

You're Saint level. How many abilities you have?

I'm only level 5#5.

Alice play dumb most of the time so Scums don't target me.

When I revealed I have a role blocking power I know they gonna come after me.

The First kill attempt N1.. I don't know how I survived that. That's a mystery I want to know after the game.

But the last Kill attempt. I hide myself.

When NessosV1 survived the kill its because I hide him.

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've been the most truthful player here ability wise. :sigar:. I have no fear. BECAUSE I am Town. I have nothing to hide.

I state my character role.
Have you seen anyone CC my claim?
I stated it as early as possible to help Town so they can scum hunt in peace.

I want to address something. Let me search about the post.

Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hate it, she is always utterly scummy and always people defend her. I guess you can't be obvious scum with Alice. So Haze is in the PoE?
What's with Poison?

Unvote
Vote lynch @Poison @Toujo
Votelynch : Poison @Toujo
Stop, you two. Why should we bear the consequences of Poison's foul play?! Look at her, she's the same wishy-washy poster i've known from every game she randed town in.

Must you persist, at least wait until a later stage of this phase? I know that there are better candidates. Unvote, now.

SirSalt

Kin
173💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The way I'm reading this game Poison chan is innocent, albeit stubborn, but her demotivated reeks of frustrated townie, not scum.
I did find her suspicious on day 1 but since then she's been far too open to be scum. I even had to talk her out of claiming. Meanwhile haze has kept his cards close to his chest. No character claim or a willingness to do so, and his investigative actions make little sense to me. Like I still don't understand how you investigate yourself. The lid of actions seemed far too convenient

@SirSalt I think you need to reevaluate poison and I would appreciate if you lynched haze :/ you kinda just watched our whole interaction with nothing to say about even though you've been in the thread this whole time.

Poison lynch is a total misstep imo, and she's not even around to defend herself
Haze and I are from MU, so I can see the playstyle in that sense where his play comes from, but i am not good exactly reading haze either.

As to poison, it literally reminds me on ansatsuken just giving up and Aether9 giving up. If I go for haze and sheep you and you're wrong imma stare at you in disappointment.

SirSalt

Kin
173💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Alice in Noodleland why did you lie to us then about wonderland and being role-blocked? You could've just kept quiet about how you survived like most did

@Haze_with_a_Z what's done is done, we can start discussing what you wanted to now, since we're (mostly) in agreement that the phase shouldn't end early

@SirSalt lol what!? +3 ? I actually haven't been paying attention to the votes due to VC not being posted. And so you decided to troll us? Lol!
Thread was inactive and I got bored.

SirSalt

Kin
173💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've been the most truthful player here ability wise. :sigar:. I have no fear. BECAUSE I am Town. I have nothing to hide.

I state my character role.
Have you seen anyone CC my claim?
I stated it as early as possible to help Town so they can scum hunt in peace.

I want to address something. Let me search about the post.

Actually you have a lot to hide, you hid nessos, yourself. You're who focus is about hiding people lol

• Haha
Reactions: Alice in Noodleland

Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Haze and I are from MU, so I can see the playstyle in that sense where his play comes from, but i am not good exactly reading haze either.

As to poison, it literally reminds me on ansatsuken just giving up and Aether9 giving up. If I go for haze and sheep you and you're wrong imma stare at you in disappointment.
I've just ISO'ed and looked at a good chunk of Haze's posts. I recommend that everyone should take a glance at it, too. You'd quickly find out that he's actually proactive when he needs to display a vested interest in "scum-hunting" without being prodded into doing it, and he's even made a list of "elaborated reads" on several players early on. But the reality is that the majority of his posts & reads are contentless and lack any real initiative in pushing his theoretically scum-aligned candidates from his perspective. He spins around the closest topic/post he finds and deems as worthy of discussion, and might in the process cast light suspicion on many players, or oddly enough, no one at all, but he'd always swiftly dump it all and move on to another target. We call that pseudo-scum-hunting, and nothing else.

You'd have to name me one lynch he's seen through, or even a solid read he's made, to convince me otherwise. I say there's none, and I'm sure you're reasonable enough to reach my conclusion if you ISO him yourself. There are many and I won't bother quoting them, but I will if it came down to it.

I was warry of him since D1, to be frank, but I need some time to solidify my doubt on a player with an attitude like that. I became more conscious of him this phase after I had made a claim that "I don't want the majority shouldn't be reached so early into the phase" and saw him parroting the very same statement right after that. Add to this his unreasonable passive "interrogating" to Ace at the start of this phase, that came right after I had been pushing him earlier on DP5 and DP4. It's a mirroring behavior of "what is the trend" or "what works" or even an attempt to bag some credit and gain credibility when a chance presents itself.

I don't mind voting him out this phase.

Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As being the the ruler of latveria, i have immunity requiring +3 above majority and giving me.voting power of triple voter.
Oh dear, did I stumble across a rare gem in this game? We're closely approaching a state where you'd almost be equivalent to a day-vig. I don't think you should've claimed, but I suppose I understand that you might have wanted to clear the suspicions on you, because to be frank, I was also starting to feel iffy about your posts.

Anyways, your ability is a double-edged sword, please think twice before using it and I recommend that you be the last. I imagine there are players who can take care of your night protection.

Nikamara

Kin
457💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I think the key difference there is that @Poison didn't give up on herself being lynched like those two. Instead she gave up on her tunnel of Ace because people weren't listening to her. XD

I think it's important that I establish some trust between the players I think are town, so that we can work hand in hand at this late stage of the game. Furthermore, where is the case against Poison? I see no reads or no reasons why people are suspecting her. You and @Rej seem to be voting her because she is unknown, not because you find her play particularly scummy and @Alice in Noodleland vote is particularly bad here, "I want her gone cuz she doesn't want to play" um... I have no words ._. if you are town Alice, you shouldn't vote out people with weak reasons. Even if you read my case against Haze and remained unconvinced, you should try to push for someone who you do scumread. As I said at the start of the day phase, it's time to get down to brass tax and scum hunt. Not push lynches on semi inactives and hope for the best. :shy: That honestly made me feel sad.

I mean this is mafia. Nothing is certain. XD I'm just hoping my analysis pays off... and if I'm wrong I'll write a hand written apology to Haze, sit in the corner of shame as you stare at me with disappointment, and wash my neck and await trial on Day 7 :t-t::blur: