[Game] A Certain Mafia Game #30

Nessos

Kin
485💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Can we plz vote up Rej. Besides changing his behaviour we also still have this.
There is no Town flavour resembling an antagonist. (Besides Accelerator who changed due last Order like im the story)

On top of that. It used to be scum having the highest powerlvl surviving all night kills. Don't you agree?

From mechanical and flavour pov Shanks/Rej2.0 have to be scum.
We have Nikarama hard protecting Rej.

I claimed Misaka Mikoto who attacked Haze last night. If noone protected Haze the chance is high that he is part of Mafia(2).

Aether9

Regular
Kin
954💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bussing is less advantageous in multiball. You alert town to you existence and make it harder on yourself because to win you need to eliminate the other scums.
less advantageous I agree, but lets see the odds, first of all ansa was inactive and was in no way helpful for his mates and on top of that elmage got a result on him claiming guilty, it would be more suspicious for scum to push for someone else.

Aether9

Regular
Kin
954💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Nessos

Kin
485💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rej -> Mafia(1)
And unless someone screems "Inprotected Haze"
Haze -> Mafia(2)

Based on Nikamara play. I expect him to be also part of Mafia(2).
My guess for Kyte would be that he is also part of Mafia(1)

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm going to sleep. I never played a multi ball game. ( if multiball means having 2 different mafia factions)

How many members each Mafia team should have to balance the game? We're 19 players.
3 each mafia

idk but how do we know that it isn't 3 scum attempt? Like since we prob have a town vig, how do we know scum don't have a scum vig?
the host ain't a bstard host so both fanctions will have equal chances of hitting their wincondition also the Serial was taken out in the night Rej V1 got taken out we had 4 night kills including an attempt from Rej V1
there is no scum vig

and as it seems the town vig abstained N0
It revealed that your flavour is one of the Main antagonists. So I strongly believe you are part of Mafia(1).

Vote lynch Rej
From mechanical and flavour pov Shanks/Rej2.0 have to be scum.
nope you're wrong nibba

and the more you blabble nonsense the more I gonna side with Aether and X this game

also what mechanical reasons to SR me? literally 0 you sucking up shit and bias

You have no case on the guy besides he's an antagonist. fluffy wasn't an antagonist. Your logic is flawed.
here Nessos, read Nikas statement over and over again, she is compeltely right

Well it won't matter I will sub back in.

But here is my claim
I am Misaka Mikoto, lvl 5#3.
Through inotourus wasn't active the whole Game, I didn't use any action till last night.

I attacked Haze last nighty, cause I scumread him. My Attack didn't fail through powerlvl otherwise he would have gotten a counter with which I could have tracked him.
So Haze either someone protected Haze or He has a passive that protected him.

If the latter is the case I would assume haze is part of Mafia(2).
for what are you claiming vig? you realize that you wanna cause a mislynch and then get yourself shot?

I suggest following Poisons lead or the leads against Haze