[Game] A Certain Mafia Game #30

Haze_with_a_Z

Kin
494💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nessos vs X for sure is VvV I don't know how to convince you guys. It is sad to watch two townies eating each other up here
How do you know for sure? Like I understand if you think so, but town can be wrong and often is so I don't think that it is natural to be this confident in two people's alignments after they have an argument. It may be correct, it may be incorrect, idk. But it is strange for one to be that confident.

Haze_with_a_Z

Kin
494💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Btw with you being last order Accelerator have to be Town or Neutral Benign. How do you think about Johanns Claim that he have to find and deal with Accelerator?
what is a last order accelerator? are they like the accelerator about to die or something? also is the last order accelerator a good role or an enemy role?

Haze_with_a_Z

Kin
494💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
are we tackling Kyte or is that a "dead slot"?
do people on here like to kill 0-posters or not?
(like in an annon game I played, someone 0-posted d2 and was killed(they were town) and they didn't have a super suspicious d1 but in another game I played, someone 0-posted d2 and then wasn't killed and went on to win in f3 as maf)

Haze_with_a_Z

Kin
494💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But Google "flere210" and you will find out it is the power "Acqua" an antagonist of the antagonist group "gods right seed"
I still don't get why google is such an interwoven thing in this game but I'll trust your word on this if someone else agrees(because I still don't know if you are town and don't trust you)

XTMF

Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For the record, I do think that his character claim might be true. His claim, Hamazura Shiage, is part of the second incarnation of a Darkside organization called ITEM, which has four members in it, the same number of what the wolf team should have in this game.