Johan3113

Kin
271💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Aether9 to directly clarify some stuff
While indeed i focused on mechanics i also focused on others players and was amongst first ones to voice that Anta is scum. I dont like giving my reads because it enables scum to play around it. I keep my reads close to me and if i deem i need to interject i will.

I am a damn good scum player and i know the things i crave for when i play as scum. So when i play as town i think as scum and not as town.

As for the situation of the game now.

Anta is still scum in my eyes
Demon is weird. He switched behaviour and i dont know what to think of it
Poison is there but it isnt there if that makes sense to you. I am not a fan of it.
Nessos is just hard to work with so i avoid him. But i think he is town just annoying one.

Rest i dont have anythibg to say bcs they werent here

Johan3113

Kin
271💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
XTMF tho, he is hell bent on lynching Nessos despite Nessies claim

And like it or not this game is mechanic heavy and understandint mechanics can help you find stuff like i found out Kyte has passive protect

Reactions: XTMF

SirSalt

Kin
173💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rej > Demon - Kyte - Shanks
Demon > Rej
XTMF > Rej - Nessos
SirSalt > Demon
Nessos > Demon > Kyte
Elmage > Poison > Nessos - Poison
Haze > Nessos
Aether > Rej
Poison > Rej - Unvote - Elmage

Demon - 1 (SirSalt) L8
Nessos - 2 (XTMF, Haze) L7
Rej - 2 (Demon, Aether) L7
Kyte - 1 (Nessos) L8
Shanks - 1 (Rej) L8
Elmage - 1 (Poison) L8
Poison - 1 (Elmage) L8

If you believe I've missed a vote that correctly follows the format, please let me know.

@Toujo
I have:

Demon: Sir Salt,
Rej: Demon,
Poison: elmage
Nessos:xtmf, haze
Elmage: poison
Rej: Aether9
Kyte: nessos
Shanks: rej

SirSalt

Kin
173💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Most current

Demon - 1 (sir Salt,)
Nessos - 3 (xtmf, haze, Aether9 )
Rej- 1 (Demon, Johan3113 )
Kyte- 1 (nessos)
Shanks- 1 (rej )
Elmage - 1 (poiso)
Poison - 1 (elmage)

fluffy_rabbit

Kin
212💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yo, sorry im late didn't really feel like playing on the weekend

i'm glad the vc was at 8 so i don't have to feel guilty about not switching to demon XD

i suspect demon was a vig shot, or at least by conventional wisdom shouldve been a vig shot (main wagons and counterwagons are always best for town kp to resolve in my exp). wish we had the flip already, but it seems like kp are just very prone to failing in this game because of the level mechanics.

he really comes off as evil indie to me. just don't see any drive to help town or solve game, and that thing with signing a deal with satan seems like scum trolling, not town trolling. doesn't really feel like he's on a team?

@Demon can you fullclaim or make a good scumcase on somebody else? if you're town you really should help clear yourself with claims or more effort in solving, and even if you're not town you should be trying to convince town to let you live. i'll be disappointed if you flip town in this game without having claimed all your info, because it's the bare minimum you can do if you aren't going to make a convincing push on a scum candidate.

@XTMF i voted you because i was scumreading you. i would have been happy to end up on you eod1 because i thought your d1 felt like lazy scum who wanted to case shanks but couldn't end up doing it, did nothing of note, could've been tmi-y. i had already been suspecting you by the time nessos cased you and i believed the case. that said, i find your posting pretty towny today.

at this point the two possibilities i'm leaning towards are: xtmf is right on nessos and i townread nessos for bad reasons, or they're just town/town. i still don't really want to vote nessos today anyway, i think despite his abrasive style, the way he's playing is pro-town, and if he's scum he will still probably help town with organizing claims n shit. i'm ruling out xtmf scum because i can't really feel it, the level of indignation for being scumread for a pretty meh d1 is usually town. feels more like frustrated town being tunneled than frustrated scum being tunneled.

i still read johan town and im willing to sheep his pool (minus xtmf, who i think is town rn) and his counterclaim of rej, which is more likely real than a rando 1:1 trade

i also could buy poison scum atp, but am curious what she'll post when she actually shows up today

@Johan3113 do you think kyte is a concern and/or worth voting in the next few days? if you said something about how you think we should handle him i missed it

Vote: Rej

Reactions: XTMF

SirSalt

Kin
173💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The people we think are scummy are still alive, then nessos survived yet he is a power level 0 and no one claims to have angeled nessos. So he shouldn't have survived, but he did. So it makes me suspect nessos is lying about his claim.