Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice tunneling dude what diversion lol ? When i asked you for read you bring this monolouges.

Have you actually read my post what i exactly saifld to Ansa you didnt ? You are too concerned that i was bringing about in WU.

Have you actually gone through my interaction in this game. You probably didnt it.

If you are being unhelpful by not sharing your thoughts might as well policy lynch you.
My main case was not on related to Ansa at all, gentleman.

I haven't gone through your posts until the moment because i simply had not the time. How is this any relevant to our interaction which took place dozens of pages into the game?

Are gonna point fingers like kids now and debate on who's more useful. Cast this subjective aggression aside, because it doesn't help your case, and you'd be deluded to think that i give into it.

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vote Count
fluffy_rabbit > Demon - Ansatsuken - Demon - Ansatsuken - Demon - XTMF - Ansatsuken

Demon > fluffy_rabbit - Unvote

Poison > Ansatsuken

SirSalt > Poison - No One - Nessos - Ansatsuken

Elmage G Ace > Johan3113 - Unvote - XTMF

Nessos > Alice - XTMF - Alice - Demon - XTMF

XTMF > Shanks - Unvote - Nessos

Alice > Ansatsuken

Shanks > Ansatsuken - Kyte - XTMF

Rej > Alice - Ansatsuken - XTMF

Haze > Aether9 - SirSalt - Johan - Nessos - Ansatsuken

Nika - Ansatsuken

Johan - Ansatsuken

Ansatsuken - 7 (fluffy_rabbit, Poison, SirSalt, Alice, Haze_With_A_Z, Nikamara, Johan) L-3
XTMF - 4 (Nessos, Rej, Elmage, Shanks) L-6
Nessos - 1 (XTMF) L-9

If you believe I've missed a vote that correctly follows the format, please let me know.

Reactions: Rej

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nessos is literally the reason 3 flavours got revealed this DP.
And out of those flavours mafia will for sure be interested to kill someone.

Nessos

Kin
485💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Me page 46
Look at Alice case way of claiming doesn't make any sense still there were a few jumping in to defend her instead of her letting defend herself?
How many scums would use their TMI to protect a Towny to get Towncreds?
Look @XTMF he introduce himself like "I am hot here to make friends", but then jumps in to protect Alice without eloberate Details.
(Followed by me voting him one page later resulting in XTMF Not defending himself Just calling it trashvote and OMGUS Vote me)

Poison pointing out the TMI of XTMF on Page 63.

-> Player praising poison, calling Nessos a sheep (or at least let look like I made 180 on XTMF)

I start to feel more and more offended every Minute this game progresses :lok:

Nessos

Kin
485💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nessos is literally the reason 3 flavours got revealed this DP.
And out of those flavours mafia will for sure be interested to kill
Alice come out claiming at a Point noone was pushing her anymore.
But maybe she felt treated after she saw Nessos claim and realized Nessos have to be Town :lok:

Reactions: Poison

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Dude because I'm tired of your shit. If Im alive tomorrow and let's say I received a fail kill attempt again. We will go back to zero next DP.

I bet they will kill me next NP.
I highly doubt that. You won't be killed if you are town, and you won't be killed if you are scum either. So basically the chances are pretty near to the chances of a 3rd party existence and getting killed. Cause you are the talk of the phase.
Extended by another 3h.

XTMF will be lynched!
@Nessos XTMF TMI can be in two ways. Think about it. I would not go there without a cobfirmation.

Nessos

Kin
485💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Can you quote me your case on XTMF?
He introduced himself as pro who is Not here to make friends
Followed by giving Alice and you(Kyte) a free pass
Followed by defending Alice by making a scummy TMI post
Followed by trying to build a case against only one player, but give up and didn't try to build any other case
Followed by OMGUS voting me

XTMF played scummy af. There is not a single post of him let me think he is Town.

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You won't be killed if you are town, and you won't be killed if you are scum either.
Girl. I am a confirmed town now. No one will dare to step here and say they have the same character name as I had received. No one died last NP except Oreki who got another role . No Janitor Killed so far. So I cannot invented a role name.

Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He introduced himself as pro who is Not here to make friends
Followed by giving Alice and you(Kyte) a free pass
Followed by defending Alice by making a scummy TMI post
Followed by trying to build a case against only one player, but give up and didn't try to build any other case
Followed by OMGUS voting me

XTMF played scummy af. There is not a single post of him let me think he is Town.
Thats weird, i don't know why you're too confident because ihink your case on him is weak as hell.

Who is the only player he's built a case against?

Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nevermind, I'll utilize the next hour to go back and read myself. It's unfortunate that I had to put out my opinion before being caught up. Sorry about that.

Nessos

Kin
485💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So Alice powerlvl is level 5 #5.
Power is called "Mental Out" (controlling brain and read memories)
-> Most likely have abilities like tracking and/or controlling the actions of her target

I bet sc.would shared this in scumchat anyway.
I think Townies should know too, to See there is a need to protect her.

Reactions: Elmage G Ace

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Girl. I am a confirmed town now. No one will dare to step here and say they have the same character name as I had received. No one died last NP except Oreki who got another role . No Janitor Killed so far. So I cannot invented a role name.
That is indeed true Alice. But would. You just believe in me if I tell you my role name? That's besides the point though. The thing I would not suggest you to claim this early.