Regular
Kin
1,323💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vote Count
fluffy_rabbit > Demon - Ansatsuken - Demon - Ansatsuken - Demon - XTMF - Ansatsuken

Demon > fluffy_rabbit - Unvote

Poison > Ansatsuken

SirSalt > Poison - No One - Nessos - Ansatsuken

Elmage G Ace > Johan3113 - Unvote

Nessos > Alice - XTMF - Alice - Demon - XTMF

XTMF > Shanks - Unvote - Nessos

Alice > Ansatsuken

Shanks > Ansatsuken - Kyte

Rej > Alice - Ansatsuken - XTMF

Haze > Aether9 - SirSalt - Johan - Nessos - Ansatsuken

Nika - Ansatsuken

Johan - Ansatsuken

Ansatsuken - 7 (fluffy_rabbit, Poison, SirSalt, Alice, Haze_With_A_Z, Nikamara, Johan) L-3
XTMF - 2 (Nessos, Rej) L-8
Nessos - 1 (XTMF) L-9
Kyte - 1 (Shanks) L-9

If you believe I've missed a vote that correctly follows the format, please let me know.

3 hours and 31 minutes left until deadline is reached. This VC is up to post #1359.

Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your play in this game is way too passive. Where are your reads young man ?
I see you've delicately diverted the subject back into my own thoughts. Do you see that you're asking me about my reads right after i expressed my willingness to lynch several candidates in the post below
Vote :Kyte_
I'll answer you again, my scum reads are SK, Shanks, Alice. I already said that i'm not willing to lynch Nessoss and Ansa.

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I see you've delicately diverted the subject back into my own thoughts. Do you see that you're asking me about my reads right after i expressed my willingness to lynch several candidates in the post below

I'll answer you again, my scum reads are SK, Shanks, Alice. I already said that i'm not willing to lynch Nessoss and Ansa.
Nice tunneling dude what diversion lol ? When i asked you for read you bring this monolouges.

Have you actually read my post what i exactly saifld to Ansa you didnt ? You are too concerned that i was bringing about in WU.

Have you actually gone through my interaction in this game. You probably didnt it.

If you are being unhelpful by not sharing your thoughts might as well policy lynch you.

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
okay I will claim. Not for Nessos but for my other fellow townie so NEXT DP you can scum hunt at peace.

I am Shokuhou Misaki.
I will not reveal doe what I can do. It's too early. I'm afraid Scums can counter my ability if I stated it.

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ansa is uncharacteristically inactive, inactivity is NAI for him, so we can't go by that and Nessos and poison may be right, I don't know enough about him since it's only the second game we're playing together I think, but the possible TMI as well as his passiveness is worrying, I think he's a better lynch than Ansa at least

Reactions: Poison

Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kyte give me your top reads in the game ?

Stop bringing in that nonsense quote i already explained it not doung it twicec?

What have you actually done in this game ?
I have.

It's not nonsense at all. And i didn't cite it again. I'm merely projecting light at the fact that you have claimed that i didn't answer your question when i did.

I don't understand, what purpose does it serve you to downplay or dismiss my activity this game, and how is this relevant at all, now? Unless you somehow think that's alignment indicative, which you'd explain how. I'm very rarely this inactive in a game, but things got busy IRL and i have already contacted the host for a sub, earlier.

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay i am fine with xtmf his weird interaction in this game with random posts is a big sus ,

I feel kyte is actually unusually weird in this game , very stubborn to not give his reads . Tunneling on players when being sussed or asked for reads is so scummy to me.

Yet to see why he has alice as scum btw ?

SK is clearly inactive in this game.