Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kyte - He still needs to answer my question, he appears to avoid few players interacting with him for some reason when they quote him. Not liking his play.
You love forcing time constraints and keep demanding responses to frustrate your opposition, don't you? I've seen you do it several times, so far. So in case you missed it, i've answered your question in a post that some payers have even highlighted with aggression, and i've asked some questions of my own, that you have blatantly burshed off. I'll attach my response below:

Easy, Shanks. I was just getting to you.

I know you certainly disagreed with that part where he stated that Alice and I should be townies solely based on the failed kill attempts, and I definitely side with you on that. But you seemed to have agreed that our power roles must have been higher than the attacker to dodge the attack, shortly after you had questioned that claim yourself here:

Or was that a rhetorical question...?

That's to clarify your question, but my issue mainly lies elsewhere. In that you seemed to be quite eager to extract our roles, masking yourself under the blanket of solving the cases of the failed kill attempts, which is what everyone seemed to be occupied with in the first few pages, while on the other hand, you've expressed that you're "against anyone claiming" somewhere along with your posts.

I'm cautious here of bing caught nitpicking because I'd also understand that this would be a reasonably aggressive town-play from a player like you, especially under the assumption that you're be thinking one (or two?) among Alice and I is scum, which is, by the way, I also very extremely considerate of. However, i still want to hear your case on this, and whether or not you subscribe to the notion that we have been a comparatively, high power level. And what kind of explanation were you hoping to get out of me?

More importantly, though, I want to know what is Alice's (@Alice in Noodleland) take on the current situation, before I ask for clarification on some of her specific statements.

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You love forcing time constraints and keep demanding responses to frustrate your opposition, don't you? I've seen you do it several times, so far. So in case you missed it, i've answered your question in a post that some payers have even highlighted with aggression, and i've asked some questions of my own, that you have blatantly burshed off. I'll attach my response below:
Your play in this game is way too passive. Where are your reads young man ?