[Game] A Certain Mafia Game #30

Nessos

Kin
485💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Even so 11 people watching this thread this will most likely end in a no lynch.

Since I made myself a good kill target for night 1* I will claim now. Simply because I want to share info amd explain how important flavour knowledge is in this game.

I am Hazamura Shiage
A Town with powerlvl: lvl 0.
-> powerlvl ties with flavour
-> character based on story after Touma (Johann) defeated him

I have a passive that let all actions redirected to me fail.

Besides that I have an investigator ability that tells me if a player is part of the dark Side of academic city (this is not alignment indicative, Just another hidden mechanic shit)

I targeted ??? (I gave @Johan3113 more then enough hints to figure out) and end up targeting myself without the action failing.
-> questioning host lead to mirroring/deflecting doesn't count as redirect.
-> my ability got mirrored/reflected. Only character fitting this accelerator

I hope townies will start, doing some flavour research. This will help you to solve the Game faster.

@SirSalt I hope with this you will finally understand why flavour and mechanic talk is important in this game. Stop playing like an ordinary generic mafia game.
Ask for claims If you think you have cases.

~25min till day ends

*Either scum afraid of me or try to frame others, but one for sure killing me would lower activity. Adding the fact that there was more then enough shade thrown add me to scare of protects -> I am one of the best targets for next night

Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
TSK. TSK. I guess it's no use apologizing for my subpar activity so far.

Please, for everyone who's active. Nessoss and Ansa are not the moves for this DP.

Reactions: Nessos

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,789💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Even so 11 people watching this thread this will most likely end in a no lynch.

Since I made myself a good kill target for night 1* I will claim now. Simply because I want to share info amd explain how important flavour knowledge is in this game.

I am Hazamura Shiage
A Town with powerlvl: lvl 0.
-> powerlvl ties with flavour
-> character based on story after Touma (Johann) defeated him

I have a passive that let all actions redirected to me fail.

Besides that I have an investigator ability that tells me if a player is part of the dark Side of academic city (this is not alignment indicative, Just another hidden mechanic shit)

I targeted ??? (I gave @Johan3113 more then enough hints to figure out) and end up targeting myself without the action failing.
-> questioning host lead to mirroring/deflecting doesn't count as redirect.
-> my ability got mirrored/reflected. Only character fitting this accelerator

I hope townies will start, doing some flavour research. This will help you to solve the Game faster.

@SirSalt I hope with this you will finally understand why flavour and mechanic talk is important in this game. Stop playing like an ordinary generic mafia game.
Ask for claims If you think you have cases.

~25min till day ends

*Either scum afraid of me or try to frame others, but one for sure killing me would lower activity. Adding the fact that there was more then enough shade thrown add me to scare of protects -> I am one of the best targets for next night
Was this claim rly needed is another question lol

Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Alice in Noodleland You've sorta pulled Withholding any information on your last NP might deem you suspicious, you're a target for vigs and a valid lynch candidate. So, might as well tell us who has "transported you" or "asked you to go to..."

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Alice in Noodleland You've sorta pulled Withholding any information on your last NP might deem you suspicious, you're a target for vigs and a valid lynch candidate. So, might as well tell us who has "transported you" or "asked you to go to..."

Dude the sender is anonymous. Lol. If only I know who the sender was.. I will ask a protective role to protect it.