Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dude.. I wouldn't mind if your vote stays on me since EOD since you tunneled me like there's no tomorrow.. But you're changing votes like uh... Ahm.

But anyways. It's holiday here and need to work. But i will try to be online before EOD.

I think Demon Randed scum this game because he's quiet.

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
this one i dont get

why? none of the questions theyve asked seem that hard to ask as scum or anything
oh this is TMI
I looked at him, now what?
i like your posts!
Like maybe nai, you invited many of us, which I think are more active than the regulars but then you go off and low post and stuff. I'm disappointed
:t-t: don't worry don't worry! I'm gonna be active from next DP onwards, a lot happened/happening irl. I can't even play turbo or popcorn because of that : (

fluffy_rabbit

Kin
212💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-The problem with Alice here is, she is confused herself and it seems like she is unfolding her stories one at a time, if I'm to see it as a scum progression I can easily say, she is still making up the story and hence the things were broken in parts or added one at a time. Here's how, correct me if I'm wrong.
  • she talked about her surviving killing attempt.
  • she talked about getting transported.
  • she then added she was roleblocked.
  • after XTMF said she was probably jailed, she added it in her next post.
i read it as her mentioning all of those different things as possibilities for her side of the mech picture, not actually being certain on any of them at any time

Reactions: Poison

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i read it as her mentioning all of those different things as possibilities for her side of the mech picture, not actually being certain on any of them at any time
yes, but tbh if she didn't know a thing, she wouldn't start talking about any mech stuff though. btu eh anyways, she is not my concern yet. @Ansatsuken where are you honey? you definitely scum this game aren't you?

Nessos

Kin
485💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
nice well alright im not clearing you anymore unless xtmf or alice are scum lmao
Well I think it is better to play with open cards. I am not the kind of player who hides stuff. I wouldn't even clear myself when they flip scum. I live bussing games trying. Coreographed Wolf vs Wolf that let others think it is Town vs Town.

Since I am an asshole myself as scum I am.paranoid as Town and trust noone until they get confirmed by mod or make an undoubtable claim.

Reactions: fluffy_rabbit

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
hmm but Nessos's PoV ain't BS though. He does have a tunneling vision and maybe I can see his PoV because I'm mostly tunneling in games.. idk.. he can be scum, but eh not sounding like one yet.

Reactions: Rej

fluffy_rabbit

Kin
212💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I didnt pay attention to him.
He never did anything to warrant sus or spotlight
Wants to be in shadows
he actually asked me to sheep him on shanks which i initially townread him for but then he never came up with a case and basically just did nothing and promised to do stuff d2

so he'd better have an amazing d2 i guess