fluffy_rabbit

Kin
212💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeah i just re-isoed xtmf and i think i'd prefer him to be the lynch today

absolutely nothing of substance, multiple instances of TMI, broken promise of shanks case (and no towncase in its place either), blatant pocket attempt on me

Nessos

Kin
485💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
nessos should i be fearing your scumgame?
My latest scumplay I played in a forum I we're new was rated like
Nitty said:
2. (Fiora) - Nessos's team was being cracked open by day 2, and Nessos was the only one really keeping them in the game. Nessos's play was so convincing that even when the town had a result indicating Mexikorn and Nessos were both scum, they dismissed it as a faulty result because they were all town reading Nessos. iirc, DDL was the only person who even raised the possibility of Nessos being mafia, and he did so halfheartedly. Although I disagree with Nessos about why he lost, I still think this game demonstrated that Nessos is one of our strongest players.
To be more precious, it was my 3rd Game there and my first as scum.

Nessos

Kin
485💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hol on
You spend 72 hours killing us about Alice only to change vote to XTMF so fast'
I already voted XMTF once long ago. And also called him out multiple times and mentioned multiple times that he is my top scumread.

Mr. Level 0 confirmed Andrewww.
If you are really the one you pretend to be I hope you understood the hidden message and find the one you try to find :lok:

Johan3113

Kin
271💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I already voted XMTF once long ago. And also called him out multiple times and mentioned multiple times that he is my top scumread.

Mr. Level 0 confirmed Andrewww.
If you are really the one you pretend to be I hope you understood the hidden message and find the one you try to find :lok:
I'm legit not even trying to figure out your hidden messages

• Haha
Reactions: SirSalt and Nessos

SirSalt

Kin
173💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Eh ok, im sticking to this wagon, I'm finally seeing my kids after 6 weeks(having rona sucked) so I need sleep and stuff. So idk how long night phases are but may be late to d2

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
okay I haven't fully caught up but lemme comment on Alice/Nessos/XTMF :

- Alice is a player who used be an easy mislynch in earlier games. I played with her a good amount of games but couldn't read her anything but null. She has always been scummy.

-@Nessos have you played with her before? The thing is, Nessos's arguments are not weak ones, he has a clear mind on what he is talking about from his point of view and tbh, I do agree with those to some extent.

-The problem with Alice here is, she is confused herself and it seems like she is unfolding her stories one at a time, if I'm to see it as a scum progression I can easily say, she is still making up the story and hence the things were broken in parts or added one at a time. Here's how, correct me if I'm wrong.
  • she talked about her surviving killing attempt.
  • she talked about getting transported.
  • she then added she was roleblocked.
  • after XTMF said she was probably jailed, she added it in her next post.
The thing is she has never been scum read based on these kind of stuff in a long while. I will probably move her to scum lean from null.

-XTMF reads Alice townie @XTMF right? your Jailing seems TMI, which Alice added only after you mentioning it, what do you think of that?

I don't particularly read XTMF scummy cause it can be the other way around, TMIs can be from two sides, I'm not going that way. I need to read his posts to come to any conclusion. But, even if I think that this TMI is from town sided it still does not add up, no matter which alignment is jailed, they'll be jailed right? also, if they are jailed can they transport ?