[Game] A Certain Mafia Game #30

Haze_with_a_Z

Kin
494💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ive been avoiding giving a read on salt because i kinda suck at reading him in turbos, but... i think hes town? but realistically still just null to me. idk he tends to have accurate reads as town so im kinda hoping he clears himself by voting scum at some point
My strat is just calling him town until he proves himself not town. Although sometimes I fold and start calling him scum without a good reason to.

Haze_with_a_Z

Kin
494💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The order is kinda weird but first is the people I recognize because I remember more of their posts, and the rest are a random page and I'm going in order of when I see them.
Well salt is a town lean for ykm reasons. I can't read them so I assume they are town so I don't accidentally miskill them.

Rabbit is a town lean to me because they are posting a lot and they didn't post as much last game they played with me when they were scum. And it is their first game on here too and I believe that it can be hard to be the new person or feel like everyone else knows each other.

Idk how to read poison because I don't remember our most recent game together much, and they act differently then our other games together(although this is our first non-turbo game together). Also super annoying to read an iso when idk how I should read the reactions or if I should skip over them.

Wanna call them town lean because then everyone in this game I recognize would be one of my town leans(well besides me because I know I am town), but that kinda seems like it would have low odds of being true in a 19 player game when for all I know, there are 8 scum and 4sk out there. And don't have the best reasons for town reading them.

Nessos is talking too much about the accelerator and alice. idk if they usually do something similar or not, but if they don't, talking too much about something is prob not a good sign.

Aethor I kinda don't like for reacting to my vote on them. I've noticed that scum will comment on it sometimes, but town rarely does so, if ever. Idk what rolefishing is but they are accused of doing it I think. Apparently they had an alliance with a wolf and an sk in another game. Were they town in that game?

XT posts a bunch of short posts. Idk why they scum read shanks atm, but I haven't isoed shanks yet. They seem to be weirdly confident on that read, and I didn't notice any good reasons throughout their iso. I guess I don't really understand why they say that.

First they spend a while tunneling kyte and thinks they are this accelerator person and then kinda suddenly stops posting about them and then is contradictory about this accelerator role and claims that someone said it was alice instead. They also seem kinda unsure about if this role is good or bad but they seem to have some type of information about it. Like apparently they aren't town or town aligned but they can or will help us. My opinion is town=good, scum/3p=bad/enemy unless you are one of those roles that is an enemy then everything's obv gonna be different. Even if they can help us, there is no saying if they will just betray this trust or not.

I got through a bunch of people, but I'm gonna take a break now instead of looking at everyone right now. It kinda took me a while to get this far.

Nessos

Kin
485💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Last night someone asked me if I wanted to go to Wonderland. I said yes.
Later I was notified that I was Roleblocked and later I found out There was a failed kill attemp on me too.

By saying Yes to the invitation I assumed I was Transported somewhere hence killed attempt failed.

Someone could have Switched me with Oreki and I was the real target of the NK and Oreki took the shot.

By saying Yes to that invitation I could have been Jailed too resulting me being Roleblocked last NP.
I am.suprised you got notified being roleblocked. Since it is Not Town of Salem you should only have gotten the notification that your action failed.

About being transported, if a kill shot gets redirected doesn't matter how the kill Shot won't appear as failed attemp.

Sry expected you are a Veteran player in this forum and already know the basics Mafia.

Reactions: Poison

Nessos

Kin
485💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
and if i were to believe that nessos targeted alice who he knows to be accelerator

should alice be hard vetoed today? not
I don't if you notice it, but this was based on Response to her salty reaction.

She was like "Nessos pushes me, He have to be the one who targeted me... blah blah..."

Then I responded "Then you have to be Accelerator right? Since I targeted Accelerator."

And the real answer no I targeted someone else. About the Accelerator stuff my opinion is still the same.
  • Based on wikia neutral benign or Town (according to Bekys claim habe to be neutral benign)
  • Accelerator seems to redirect all actions back -> more dangerous for Mafia when he is unknown (thats why I don't want to reveal it know)
  • I thought Alice might have targeted Accelerator end up targeting herself based on her Bus Driver Claim. That was based on following quote.
She claimed being transported out of nowhere, but this is not Town of Salem.

So are not many possibilities how one knows they got targeted by a Bus Driver.
  1. They are Bus Driver themselves.
  2. They are invests and end up targeting themselves.
  3. They are scum and one of their Team members action accidentally hit them.
1. Would be a silly move.
2. Town would have told us who the original target, not keep hiding stuff.
3. Hiliarous slip
  • If my Alice theory would be true then of course Mafia would know who Accelerator is, but if I am wrong Mafia shouldn't know who accelerator is.
But sure I can reveal stuff. Since I am most likely end up getting policy lynched or spite killed early on because of my bahaviour.
:lok:

What did I have to call out someone like SirSalt or push some famous Player of this site early on.
:rolleyes:

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I am confused about accelarator stuff ? I meed proper explanation.

Is this based on an anime wiki guide . This game is based on this anime if i am corrector.

Im

Not going to tmi the game , the mechanics itself is way to complex to understand. Took me a while to understand them on WU.

fluffy_rabbit

Kin
212💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i still just think demon is scum tbh when i reread the beginning of the game

i had such conviction on page 1

and i dont trust my townread that i developed later because it wasn't in real time and it was just for some townreads, which he could probably do as scum, and i still have an instinct to scumread inactivity, even though for fairness sake i should treat it as NAI

Nessos

Kin
485💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am confused about accelarator stuff ? I meed proper explanation.

Is this based on an anime wiki guide . This game is based on this anime if i am corrector.

Im

Not going to tmi the game , the mechanics itself is way to complex to understand. Took me a while to understand them on WU.
Based on wikia he is an antagonist who turns into protagonist.
Antagonist role -> SK (neutral killing)
Portagonist role -> Guardian Angle (neutral benign)

Based on my flavour I would say game Tales place in the time where Accelerator have become protagonist.

Reactions: Shanks

fluffy_rabbit

Kin
212💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
nessos i read alice's posts and i don't think she mech slipped d1, and that's not the kind of vote i'm comfortable with. i'd rather vote a behavioral scumread.

could i ask why you scumread salt again?

fluffy_rabbit

Kin
212💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
like alice's posts just read like she's reporting exactly what she experienced and the possible mech reasons for it, and i don't see why she'd make any of it up. it's nai at worst.

fluffy_rabbit

Kin
212💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
just isoed rej and he said he had a migraine? disappearance nai. nothing actually that scummy. could easily be scum, but probably don't want to consider voting him until he posts more

still rather vote demon

Reactions: Rej

Nessos

Kin
485💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
nessos i read alice's posts and i don't think she mech slipped d1, and that's not the kind of vote i'm comfortable with. i'd rather vote a behavioral scumread.

could i ask why you scumread salt again?
First I called out both Demon and SirSalt for the same.
Then there SirSalt and Demon starting with spite/fun vote followed by switching to Not vote. What is this? I mean its 72h DP and we have majority lynch why not just keeping this as placeholder vote.
That was something SirSalt couldn't live with. He needed to explain himself.
With reasonings like "my voteay cause a misslynch".
For my part I still doubt a spite vote in a 19 player Game can cause a misslynch, especially when it is majority lynch.

Then we have this.
For me this is one the scummiest post in this game. With this Johann throw shade at everyone who tried to explain the game.

Especially if we put into account that he followed to come up with a theory that doesn't make sense combined with the mechanics of the game.

Even worse is the response of SirSalt.

He did nothing but sheeping Johans opinion about mechanic aspects and besides that there was nothing from him.
Early on Johann threw shade on everyone talking about mechanics (followed by himself keeping to talk about mechanics btw).

And SirSalt come up sheeping this opinion.

My opinion to this game is simple, mechanics play a huge role and needs to be discussed.
Town of Salem is just a semi-open role madness.

This game here has special mechanic.
Besides role madness we have a lot many special mechanics like
  • Powerlvl
  • Science vs Magic
  • And some hidden stuff