[Game] A Certain Mafia Game #30

fluffy_rabbit

Kin
212💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Guess you never played with her i guess.
knowing whether alice is being her usual self or not is irrelevant to my read that people who tend to say stuff like "alice is being alice" are more often scum than town

but im aware false positives exist so its not like a strong scumread just off that one post or anything

Reactions: Poison

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I find it interesting how fluffy town reading johan considering he is just TMI the game .

When you said johan wants to get back to the game than mechanics on it you said it was ok but all i see him speculating x person could be this role or that.

you seem way to passive in this game.

Also @xtmfat least give your top town and scum lean at least we can take lead on what you actually want to convey instead of x person is wolfy /or not.

Take a forefront instead of playing sherlock .

fluffy_rabbit

Kin
212💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I find it interesting how fluffy town reading johan considering he is just TMI the game .

When you said johan wants to get back to the game than mechanics on it you said it was ok but all i see him speculating x person could be this role or that.
could you rephrase? are you saying you think johan is TMIing a lot? what exactly do you think he is TMIing?

i don't understand this second line at all. my townread is based more off of attitude than anything. and i dont even recall that much role speculation?

fluffy_rabbit

Kin
212💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
dude i cannot believe how much i am getting shaded just for making townreads

i mean johan maybe because people apparently dont like johan and dont trust him but the shade on my poison townread?? does anybody even scumread her?

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
shanks whats your current d1 voting pool look like?
johan - sussing him because he is way too focused on game mechanics than actual interaction it was okay at beginning but to continue with it looks like game diversion to me.

Rej -Null so far i think uts better to hear their pov.

Nessos -Null so far i need to read them again to be honest . Again i think he is way too focused on game mechanics.

Nikamara -null reads

Elmege - leaning scum here, his play weems more passive . There are at time he is not sure they are town or not . They want to remain neutral and try to appear to avoid any attention on them

Alice -I always had problem with her read when she was town or scum. If she gives out info to early in the game it could be seen as towny behavior to avoid mislynch , but i expect her to give her views on the game .

Ansa - Would be my vote of the day , if he doesnt come with his reads . Appears to wifom players list its scum play to me it can be said about me as well in beginning of my post.

I gave my tinfoil read on him but if he does not come out and give his decent contribution on his read list i ll personally vote him .

Kyte - He still needs to answer my question , he appears to avoid few players interacting with him for some reason when they quote him. Not liking his play.

Others look null for now i ll redraft the list again.

Need to look into sir salt , fluffy , aether and SK again i missed some of your post but i will get back into them..

Also i am waiting on XTMF has to say . Before i can conclude on them null on him for now

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
dude i cannot believe how much i am getting shaded just for making townreads

i mean johan maybe because people apparently dont like johan and dont trust him but the shade on my poison townread?? does anybody even scumread her?
Give me your complete reads dont say x can probably be town or not. Why do you have johan as town read thats where i wll start from here ?

I gave my reasoning on johans play today.

fluffy_rabbit

Kin
212💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
before i answer that im probably going to do some rereading to double check if i still feel the same way (and to collect quotes)

but before i do that rereading i need to do other stuff in life

i can try to give a full readslist in like 5-6 hours

fluffy_rabbit

Kin
212💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
but in general i dont necessarily think heavy focus on game mechanics is scummy in itself, especially when this game is so mechanics heavy and people seem to have real disagreements

being town doesnt necessarily make somebody less inclined to talk mech for pages straight

i do think there is a such thing as "scummy mech talk" but johan/nessos dont really fit my view of that

but idk maybe i still towned them too easily

again, will reread in a few hours

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Town reading fluff for now it appear they are into scumhunting player .

My only reason is i dont want to flip flop on any reason . My reasoning will change as you interact .

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
but in general i dont necessarily think heavy focus on game mechanics is scummy in itself, especially when this game is so mechanics heavy and people seem to have real disagreements

being town doesnt necessarily make somebody less inclined to talk mech for pages straight

i do think there is a such thing as "scummy mech talk" but johan/nessos dont really fit my view of that

but idk maybe i still towned them too easily

again, will reread in a few hours
Yes it s true but having no info at beginning and TMI the role will look bad it gives intention player x wants to take focus away from the real interaction like johan said when i brought in tej's quote when the discussion was about Ansa's wifom play.

I dont think talking about game mechanics is bad but talking to much into it will appear as diversion from standard scumreads.

Haze_with_a_Z

Kin
466💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
dont mind the above quote

let me be clear, why you think asking such a thing is normal or makes any sense as scumhunting?
Well I have seen people ask if others are town sometimes for completely no reason. It happens a lot in turbos that someone will ask if another person is scum for no reason. I thought it was kinda just a playstyle thing.

Also this may be bad reasoning, but in another game, a scum(eva) was pointing out how different responses to that question could be wolfy. I forget what those responses were, but I kinda believe they were telling the truth there because why are they gonna post something completely made up like that as wolf.