Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The 1 Town vig, 2 anti Town killer suggestion with having only 1 vig among Town would mean:
  • Oreki/Hamtarou discard his roleblock/Invest/protect ability to turn into a saint attacking Kyte or Alice -> one of them at least Saint lvl
  • Oreki/Hamtarou was attacked by someone who is Angel lvl
:lok:

But I highly doubt a Town Vig would blindfire especially not, if he also has options Like protecting, blocking or investigatong.

Don't you agree?

Also if it comes to attacking abilities one should stop treating this game like generic mafia game.
More or less its mechanic based game like town of salem .

Nessos

Kin
485💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I dont like theory crafting about the set up cause it diverts from the actual game. Majority of time spent so far was mechanics and set up talk. Scum loves to waste time.on stuff like that
For me this is one the scummiest post in this game. With this Johann throw shade at everyone who tried to explain the game.

Especially if we put into account that he followed to come up with a theory that doesn't make sense combined with the mechanics of the game.

Even worse is the response of SirSalt.
So based off that, its mostly everyone. Who would you consider the one with most scum potential? Personally it feels like from that, rej, demon and ana are main ones.
Pretty sure i said, top wolf reads are ansa, rej and forget who atm. Sorry still getting used to some names.
He did nothing but sheeping Johans opinion about mechanic aspects and besides that there was nothing from him.

Reactions: Poison and Shanks

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,320💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vote Count
fluffy_rabbit > Demon - Ansatsuken
Demon > fluffy_rabbit - Unvote
Poison > Ansatsuken
SirSalt > Poison - No One
Haze_With_A_Z > Aether9
Elmage G Ace > Johan3113

Ansatsuken - 2 (fluffy_rabbit, Poison) L-8
No One - 1
(SirSalt) L-9
Aether9 - 1
(Haze_With_A_Z) L-9
Johan3113 - 1
(Elmage G Ace) L-9

If you believe I've missed a vote that correctly follows the format, please let me know.

I CHANGE MY LYNCH VOTE TO NOTHING ATM
I counted this, but this vote does not follow the format provided in the opening post.

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Vote Count
fluffy_rabbit > Demon - Ansatsuken
Demon > fluffy_rabbit - Unvote
Poison > Ansatsuken
SirSalt > Poison - No One
Haze_With_A_Z > Aether9
Elmage G Ace > Johan3113

Ansatsuken - 2 (fluffy_rabbit, Poison) L-8
No One - 1
(SirSalt) L-9
Aether9 - 1
(Haze_With_A_Z) L-9
Johan3113 - 1
(Elmage G Ace) L-9

If you believe I've missed a vote that correctly follows the format, please let me know.

I counted this, but this vote does not follow the format provided in the opening post.
Oh sry, I will make sure I have the right format from now on.

SirSalt

Kin
173💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't like Johann acting like "he wouldn't attack Kyte when he was scum" also his over the top fake attack theory doesn't make much sense.

Then there SirSalt and Demon starting with spite/fun vote followed by switching to Not vote. What is this? I mean its 72h DP and we have majority lynch why not just keeping this as placeholder vote.
Because I am not keeping track of votes. So I rather avoid a random majority when it was simply an rvs vote. I'm new to this site, and only way I know of is legit keeping track oneself.

I would think it would be more wolf oriented to allow that rvs vote to stay all dp long rather than remove and demonstrate it wasnt serious.

While I partially agree with your first statement.

Your whole quote itself seems shade throwing at 3 different people.

Reactions: Poison

Nessos

Kin
485💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your whole quote itself seems shade throwing at 3 different people
It definetly is.
But it is like I said, I don't like that can't of behaviour.

And to be honest this excuse is a bit over the top or not?
remove and demonstrate it wasnt serious
Do you really think someone would take stuff like
"I vote for x cause he invited me" or
"I OMGUS the one who RNG vote me"
as seriouse, especially in the beginning of Day 1.

I don't really see a reason to remove placeholder votes.
Also its suprising how often scum is nipticking and try to build cases based on placeholder votes. So you also removed the Chance of scum slipping :D

Reactions: Poison

SirSalt

Kin
173💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
this looks to me like scum who is annoyed/baffled he is correctly getting scumread for a reason that is wrong on nessos (town)

i might be confbiasing a bit here but it definitely looks like, if ansa is scum, he knows johan and nessos are both town
Maybe, or their could be bussing. Personally there is something within last 2 pages that has bugged me from Nessos. He is making some valid points yet at the same time would a !wolfnessos bus? Makes me want to scum lean him. But I personally rather focus on finding one scum first then go look back and find a second wolf based on spew or anti spew.

Reactions: Rej and Poison