Nessos

Kin
485💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
2 are real attacks
Again your theory is BS, you still didn't considere the mechanics.

It will be more like Rej said.
It's possible half of the roles have killing powers but only work on lower power levels and this goes like a ladder literally.
But you keep ignoring the mechanics.
Even when it got mentioned multiple times by different player. And for what? To build a case that leads to nothing.

Reactions: Rej

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Given fake write ups would have been a bastard write up . Ratchet nowhere stated this game is bastard settings .

I am looking at neutral killing playing in this game .

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
When you have mechanics like

and 17 different powerlvls then I would say it is not crazy.
I think you have a point given oreki 's write up had kill when he had to level up . I dont think a town is stupid enough to use this on night 0 .

I understand what Johan is trying to say its just his theory of fake redirect kill to appear on write up . I have seen that in many games .

Reactions: Poison and Nessos

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
list it under my intuition list. Well, I'll be able to explain Ansa's alignment by day 2, so don't worry about that.

Elmage is not Day 1 elmage. I do not remember elmage as scum but town elmage barely gives read. might be a bs reason for now, so i'm listing it under my intuition reads. although because these two are there I'd be looking at them closely. ;)
Elmege immediately townreads me and Johan as he came by which is weird because all we talked was mechanics in the game .

Ansa so far has been himself theorizing the game , unless he changed his playstyle when i disappeared from this place then i am not sure about it . I felt same old ansa when he was interacting .

Again your focus is on meta reads which is far reach , you need to give me good reads why you felt off on elmege and Ansatsuken ?

Reactions: Poison

Nessos

Kin
485💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kyte is a very strong player, it makes him a popular target
I played with Kyte few times and he was always inactive and when he was active i wasnt impressed. Thats my impression of him

Alice is played with few times and i can understand NK on her.

Last posibility is that scum can fake attack on themself and then say i am town since i got attacked
Quite different opinions.
But somehow I got the feeling with this Johann tries to push the narrative of "Kyte is scum, who used a fake WU to get Towncreds" a bit too much.
(To much cause its not the only post where He pushes this narrative).

Lets start a new theory. Kyte is a Town Powerrole got attacked by strong Scum, but it failed followed by scum trying to misslynch Kyte :lok:

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Elmege immediately townreads me and Johan as he came by which is weird because all we talked was mechanics in the game .

Ansa so far has been himself theorizing the game , unless he changed his playstyle when i disappeared from this place then i am not sure about it . I felt same old ansa when he was interacting .

Again your focus is on meta reads which is far reach , you need to give me good reads why you felt off on elmege and Ansatsuken ?
It's Elmage please, thank you xD
Also, I haven't town read anyone, I gave you both a null-town, if it wasn't clear before, to me it's null, but leaning towards town

I was hoping we wouldn't go down the mechanics rabbit hole please.
I mean, Kyte isn't even here yet, let's focus on game solving please, too much mechanics talk can make scum seem good and active.

@Demon how many games have you played prior to now?

I'm asking because you seem to play innocently

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now.
Why the attack is very possibly fake

IF scum has 3 kill power per night. Thats A LOT. And their killers and prolly higher level than us otherwise mafia kill roles have no way of killing high ranked townies except lynch or unique abilities. That makes 0 sense. You cuck mafia from the start. There is def 1 townie that can rival mafia. MAYBE 2.

So with that in mind mafia killing 3 per night is mad crazy. They can pick us appart in 3 nights and if we misslynch it can be even sooner. Thats just unbalanced.

that being said.
Why attack is fake is highly possible. Not only do you scare town in them thinking mafia has more fire power than they do you also put seeds of doubt.

Oreki died
Alice and Kyte got attacked

I played with Kyte few times and he was always inactive and when he was active i wasnt impressed. Thats my impression of him

Alice is played with few times and i can understand NK on her.

Last posibility is that scum can fake attack on themself and then say i am town since i got attacked

Looks at anta who said alice and kyte are town since they got attacked
I don't buy your fake attack tbh... Let's see

VoteLynch @Johan3113