Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You did nothing last DP so dont lecture me about approach
Maybe I didn't do much in the thread, but don't take that for me doing nothing. I've read this game twice, done my reads, had a couple of good night phases, and feel decently about this game. You on the other hand seem to be fine chasing after Accelerator and not doing any solving or questioning of players or game state.

Johan3113

Kin
271💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe I didn't do much in the thread, but don't take that for me doing nothing. I've read this game twice, done my reads, had a couple of good night phases, and feel decently about this game. You on the other hand seem to be fine chasing after Accelerator and not doing any solving or questioning of players or game state.
Its my job to deal with him
Why is it wrong to play the strengths of my role?

And i participated enough last DP on all sides.
So take a chill pill cause i see what is trying to be set up with Aethers death

XTMF

Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its my job to deal with him
Why is it wrong to play the strengths of my role?

And i participated enough last DP on all sides.
So take a chill pill cause i see what is trying to be set up with Aethers death
Again, why do you want to bounce back onto mechanics? Look at behavior and solve from there. With all the mechanics involved, it's almost impossible determining what happened to Aether unless someone comes forward and reveals something directly related to his death.

SirSalt

Kin
173💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I do agree that the last minute change to demon is suspicious, but at same time wolves would be happy with a no lynch as well. Especially if ansatsuken or demon were scum. So im keeping options open for now

Johan3113

Kin
271💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Again, why do you want to bounce back onto mechanics? Look at behavior and solve from there. With all the mechanics involved, it's almost impossible determining what happened to Aether unless someone comes forward and reveals something directly related to his death.
This has nothing to do with mechanics.
aether sussed me and his death will lead to me and scum will try to set up miss lynch

XTMF

Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This has nothing to do with mechanics.
aether sussed me and his death will lead to me and scum will try to set up miss lynch
Do you really believe that Aether was a big enough presence in this game that his death and suspicion of you would warrant a subsequent look at you? Because I sure don't.