Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
About your outing post, poison jumping on it and fluffy rabbit guy commenting poison on it.
I don't know what to say. Tbh it's more about how people believe on something or their way of thinking.

When we Talk about claiming to be this or that, its not something new. Lukundo or TSQ had done something like this before. But it still take more than that to read their alignment.

So it depends on how you interpret/Read the message.

Reactions: Rej

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
just turbos and popcorn

i wolfed 1 non-turbo game against haze and evaaaa carried me, idr if haze caught me or not. i don't think he did, but the rest of town got me
Every turbo I played with scum!haze he scum read me a little later in the game. The opposite with Town!haze. Although it is going to be my first proper game with him.

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Is there track of post count here?
Sadly no. But you can have an idea if you ISO a player, you have to go and click on the search button. Change it to "This Thread" and put the name of the player in the "By member" section. Each page contains 20 posts. So you gotta multiply : P.

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Last few games Ansatsuken really wanted me to be dead so badly. :vex:. It's not a shade. Facts.

Whats the percentage you Randed scum this game. :sigar:.

Hunch.The kill was made by the player that has lower powerlevel than mine. That's why it failed. I don't think i will received nay protection this early in the game.

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
wasnt me XD
You lucky, claiming is allowed but still I would make no pointers. I think claiming is only good in this setup if it can resolve a chain where the different power levels could interrupt the chain.
I don't know what to say. Tbh it's more about how people believe on something or their way of thinking.

When we Talk about claiming to be this or that, its not something new. Lukundo or TSQ had done something like this before. But it still take more than that to read their alignment.

So it depends on how you interpret/Read the message.
Thats a clean answer so Poison and Fluffys interpretation or approach was just bullshit. Thats my interpretation.