Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Page 11- 14

I guess the one who killed Oreki is scum.

Let say we have 3 killers(scum and town)

• Scum 1 killed Oreki
  • Scum 2 trying to kill either Alice/Kyte
  • Town Vig was trying to kill either Alice/Kyte
And why are we not considering a 3rd party here Exactly? You think there can't be 3rd parties?
Btw, I've been killed before DP3 in the last 2-3 games, unfortunately I'm usually not active in DP 1 due to rl work, but I'll try to be more active at least this time, let's see how that plays out
The thing is Elmage, your tone is more relaxed and chilled for Day 1, at least different from the usual you now whether you are doing this for a change of play style or because you are scum I am yet to find out. Considering I have seen none of your scum games it's early to decide on it. And maybe I'll most likely depend on a mech read on you.
I'm liking johan3113 and shanks in this game, null-town for both for now
I understand shanks for he has been active but Johan didn't post much for you to make a read on him at least not at that page.
I still think Powerlevels play a role here.
Powerlevels might be a thing to explain the failed actions but thwre had been 3 killing attempts.
I think Poison Chan is good too, cus scum probably wouldn't change their minds by themselves.
What if my scummates told me in scum chat to take back my statement?

Scum must die.

Ansatsuken
Is this RVS?
No, never heard of it. Am I expected to talk in character or something by calling townspeople astronauts?(well that was a theme in another game and I had to get reminded to stay on the theme a few times)
Don’t they make jokes instead? I’ve only turboed with them before and don’t remember many of our more recent games together super well.
:facts: I fluff a lot in Turbo *Chaoooosss* but I'm a bit different Day 1 onwards in standard games.

@Haze_with_a_Z i see you are having problems dealing with the site I'll try to make a post explaining everything to you, but maybe tomorrow morning. :)

Reactions: Rej

Nessos

Kin
485💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For someone that got attacked he seems very relaxed and not interested at all in trying to figure out who did it
Like he doesn't care about it
Lol what?!?
I mean we are talking about n0 Action.
It can't be game rated.

I mean Alice also didn't try to.figure who attacked her and is relaxed. Shouldn't you push her the same way?

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you feel Johan has been talking constantly about mechanics, how do you feel about Nessos? I haven't seen a post from them yet that isn't discussing mechanics in some way.
Well, actually most players have been talking about mechanics, even if not necessarily constantly, so that's not an indicator by itself, however, my focus isn't on him for now, that being said, his argument with Johan suggest to me that he's either trying to solve him, or sus him already, and I agree with some of his points. I should be able to understand him better while ISOing Johan so I'll let you know what I think about him once I shift my focus towards him

Johan3113

Kin
271💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol what?!?
I mean we are talking about n0 Action.
It can't be game rated.

I mean Alice also didn't try to.figure who attacked her and is relaxed. Shouldn't you push her the same way?
Why are you so obsessed with me going on alice when right now i am focusing on Kyte?
I said i'll focus on her after i am done with Kyte

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Page 11- 14

And why are we not considering a 3rd party here Exactly? You think there can't be 3rd parties?

The thing is Elmage, your tone is more relaxed and chilled for Day 1, at least different from the usual you now whether you are doing this for a change of play style or because you are scum I am yet to find out. Considering I have seen none of your scum games it's early to decide on it. And maybe I'll most likely depend on a mech read on you.

I understand shanks for he has been active but Johan didn't post much for you to make a read on him at least not at that page.

Powerlevels might be a thing to explain the failed actions but thwre had been 3 killing attempts.

What if my scummates told me in scum chat to take back my statement?

Is this RVS?

:facts: I fluff a lot in Turbo *Chaoooosss* but I'm a bit different Day 1 onwards in standard games.

@Haze_with_a_Z i see you are having problems dealing with the site I'll try to make a post explaining everything to you, but maybe tomorrow morning. :)
Scum 2 representing Serial Killer there. I lumped mafia and SK together as Scum.

Nessos

Kin
485💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why are you so obsessed with me going on alice when right now i am focusing on Kyte?
I said i'll focus on her after i am done with Kyte
So you keep tunneling Kyte until you get the information that actually only helps mafia or neutral killer?

And only if you finally fishes that info.for Mafia or the neutral killer you go and Tunnel the next one?

GG

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
P 15-16
you potato af
Why you insulting with my name? What's wrong with potatoes?
Again your focus is on meta reads which is far reach , you need to give me good reads why you felt off on elmege and Ansatsuken ?
Like I said, elmage was/is definitely not the usual elmage Day 1. For Ansa mostly intuition he does not feel town to me, even now.
I played alot of DN games before, I don't remember if I have played more than 2 or 1 mafia before this.
Have we played together before?
This post has a big question mark for me. What makes you confident that the failure of the attack is attributed to my role or power level - whatever you mean - when there are other alternatives?

And assuming it's my doing, what benefit would it serve for the town to know that information, as opposed to the harm brought by revealing the mechanism by which the attack failed, allowing the scum better chances to counter it.

Oh what is that i'm reading now? So you're pushing him to support his very valid hypothesis that you had just indirectly implied yourself, knowing there's obviously no way he'd prove it without relevant

What exactly that you are fishing for here?
Woah woah, why does this post sounds like an attack? And why would you even explain so much over a single read it's like you HARD OPPOSE that you have no immunity. Why is that?

Nessos

Kin
485💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Again
You are so sure Kyte is town and not mafia or indie
No I am not.
But since He got targeted by Indie or Mafia the chance is actually higher that He is Town.
(Thats mathemathical reason)

But why do you see Kyte as confirmed Anti-Town?
And how does it help to know Kytes powerlvl to determine if he is Mafia, Indie or Town?

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Johan3113 hmm did you check link of quotes i had interacted with rej in early dp . Also i dont see the reason its called diversion but more of chain of quotes i was reading in the game or rej to respond . Its not topic diversion .

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, at this point I'm used to being sused due to my playstyle, so it's cool. A few things are different in this game from the ones I've played though, and maybe that's why I seem different.

Activity is lower, in the last previous games I've played, I was still catching up at this point, and there were over 80 pages already, I had to catch-up, so there was a sense of urgency.

Also, since my style of play takes time due to continuously analyzing posts, I don't really get active till DP2 - DP3, but recently, mafia just kills me before I get a chance to do anything in the game, so I'm trying to see what I can do in DP1

Anyways, like I always say, you'll know my role eventually by my play, if I live long enough

Reactions: Poison

Johan3113

Kin
271💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No I am not.
But since He got targeted by Indie or Mafia the chance is actually higher that He is Town.
(Thats mathemathical reason)
If you aren't sure Kyte is town then why are you so against in trying to solve what he is?

But why do you see Kyte as confirmed Anti-Town?
And how does it help to know Kytes powerlvl to determine if he is Mafia, Indie or Town?
I don't have him confirmed as anything. I wanna find out what he is
Because he acts like he got protected and not that he survived bcs of his power level. He is legit saying he is low power level and if he isn't protected then that means he is lying

Johan3113

Kin
271💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Johan3113 hmm did you check link of quotes i had interacted with rej in early dp . Also i dont see the reason its called diversion but more of chain of quotes i was reading in the game or rej to respond . Its not topic diversion .
I said already - Anta and Rabbit had a discussion and in the middle of it you come up with rej stuff

Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am fully aware of the possibility of you being protected
However i don't think you are aware of the possibility of you Not being protected
Which in that case there are questions to be asked and answered.

You seem very sure you got protected but there is no way to know that
what?

Let's break it down. I would not know if I was protected, yes. I would also not know if it was attributed to the power levels. In fact, i would only know if it's directly related to a passive protective ability I have, or something directly related to my role. In which case, it would neither be wise for me or the townies to reveal it.

So, I'm not at all sure I was protected (or the attacker was RB'ed, bus driven etc...). I clearly subscribed to the Power level theory, since it's the most rational, so far. So my question is what kind of "information" exactly are you saying i could help the town with that i'm not providing. It's partially the same question i asked Shanks.

Reactions: Rej