Haze_with_a_Z

Kin
494💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No certainty we cant tell.

This is tricky part. There is possibility scum will fake low rank in this game . So better not to claim in this game.

We can play like reg mafia game .
I guess I'm kinda wondering what would help anyone to fake claim, town or scum. I thought our roles fit into some story and if someone claimed some completely fake role, wouldn't it be made clear by the people that know the story?

Nessos

Kin
485💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@XTMF @SirSalt @Nessos Your top reads in this game ?
I don't like Johann acting like "he wouldn't attack Kyte when he was scum" also his over the top fake attack theory doesn't make much sense.

Then there SirSalt and Demon starting with spite/fun vote followed by switching to Not vote. What is this? I mean its 72h DP and we have majority lynch why not just keeping this as placeholder vote.

Reactions: Poison

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If you will push town vig narrative you cant guess Scum killed Oreki bcs town vig might be the one that killed him

Ye sure you can go for odds 1/2 but still. Thats shooting your theory in the leg and doesnt mean much
I never said people should take my theory for granted.

Yes Oreki could have been killed by any type of killer but I take a guessing it could be coming from scum.

Even you detest the vig kill idea because you think vig is not going to kill people blindly. That's your belief. Not mine.

So my theory goes hand in hand with your belief.

Unless you believe all the killing actions were coming from Scum.

And for what reason vig should kill Oreki?

But after looking at Oreki's role description and read it I wondering myself does town possesses a numbers of killing role?

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
When I look at Johan I only see someone who is trying to leads people away from following/working with what they understand about the mechanics of this game or information being presented.

And his theory crafting is much more ridiculous and alarming.

I'm going to watch him very closely.