Sakumo Hatake

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Remember That Hand Sign Before I Use That For a Clone Bam Clones disappears of the prison noW I i come behind you and Hit You with Chidori in the chest

Hellsbadass

Immortal
Kin
8💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*evil smile* i am wearin an armor that absorbs chakra from attacks like resengan and chidori but now i am injured from your attack. i pull out my sword and attack u wit a 5 hit combo

Sakumo Hatake

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Time to Do My New Jutsu Uses Suikiri To Block your sword nothing can stop this jutsu i hit you with the chest with Suikiri And blood coming from your mouth i throw You in The Ground you lose

Sakumo Hatake

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
suikiri. This attack is far different from raikiri. It is the same in speed and execution but when u hit the opponent instead of stabbing them the attack seperates into seven tales of water and wraps around the opponent. like seven whips. once the opponent is wrapped around he is at ur mercy. U can throw him around while still holdin on or strangle him or whatevr. Also if it is hard to hit the opponent like a raiiri u could hit the ground and the "tails" will travel underground to attack the opponent without him knowing Madara sensei create for me you lose

Hellsbadass

Immortal
Kin
8💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
not yet i still have 9 clones
8 clones use Suiton:Tsuin Suiryudan-Twin Water Dragon
creatin 16 dragons and 8 dragons attack u from all direction
the 9th clone grabs me and takes me to land ( the one that u created)

Hellsbadass

Immortal
Kin
8💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think that jutsu your hand must touch water to use like how kisame did when he fought gai's team. but its ok for now.

i use Suiton: Daibakuryuu-Water Style:Great Exploding Current
discription: A whirl pool that sucks the opponent under water.
and i create 10 shadow clones
^^^^
one jump in front of your resengan to protect me

Sakumo Hatake

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Suiton: Suijinheki (Water Release: Water Encampment Wall) to prtec me from the Dragons Ne after the Water releases Directly to your clones Killing them all

Hellsbadass

Immortal
Kin
8💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the other 8 dragons attacks u
the last clone attack u wit a Suiton:Suiryudan Rasengan-Water Dragon Spiraling Sphere
discription: A water dragon with the added water rasengan that can blast an opponent in ints dragon form and then incase the enemy in a violent spinning sphere of water void of oxygen that is capable of braking the targets bones for the vortex that this jutsu makes

Sakumo Hatake

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
SORRY JUMPS BACK AND Hand seals: Boar, Dog, Monkey, Bird, Dragon,Ram, Right Palm On Ground Summoning Technique: Summons My Water Dragon Latios Good thing that we are in water haha Latios Uses Waterblast all over you and your clones
Latios IS LIKE THIS :
You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

Hellsbadass

Immortal
Kin
8💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i use earth manpmanipulation to create a strong wall to protect me after u finished your attack i broke the wall creatin thousands earth spikes and i fired it at u

and your dragon

Last edited:

Sakumo Hatake

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry since we are in the water Latios uses Water Bomb From his mouth Drows Water coming at great speed directly to you it cancels the spikes fire and the water is coming directly to you Zabuza Why dont you give up This is Latios
You must be registered for see images

If you want to die thast your choice