Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hello people. I am the Faceless Shinobi and as you can see, Im faceless. Although my eyes were fine, ever since I lost my face I kinda lost my eyes too. Now here I am to shine for the glory of the ninja realm. Here you will see, never before seen footage of not how great legendary sannins battle or akatsuki against Konoha's finest... but a battle between complete noobs. So here against my friend Tenzu, I shall show the world how tough an academy student really is. Ready tenz?

Reactions: maxxxmouse

Faceless

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*tries to side step but hits a freaking wall*
*gets hit by the kunai* Ouch! Here I go! *throws a shuriken and miss by a foot away*

Faceless

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*gets hit by the kunai* Ouch! Here I go! *throws a shuriken and miss by a foot away*

Faceless

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Sai..

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Damn... Btw we're fighting in a smelly alley in the Rain Village. Don't know how we got there or why the hell we're fighting though. Elelments: None

Since you're a noobie, I assume you have no elements as well so I can officially declare this battle... f***ed up.

Anyway, on with the battle, I run amok towards you, aimlessly swinging my kunais around but slipped on a banana peel.

Sai..

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What kind of a comeback was that?

Anyways, I'll use the first real jutsu I've ever mastered and transforms into a dog.

*Runs across the street and buys a crowbar*

*Comes back with a tuna can on my face*

Faceless

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*peeks out from the blanket* Huh?! Transformationjutsu? Man... this guy is strong well I give it my best shot. I have you warned, Sasuke-nii san showed me how to do kanton! Here I go! *does a slower version of Kanton Gokkayu no jutsu hand seals and puffs out a cinder that wouldnt even jump-start a candle*

Sai..

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Damn... Fire Element? And this early a rank? I may be f***ed after all.

No matter, it's time to show you another trick I have up my a**.

*Reverts back to normal form*

And uses Suiton: Divine Spit

*I spit at you from this far: <----------------------------------------------------------->*

Faceless

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*sidesteps but still gets hit by the divine spit* Crap! *and as if by magic, I fell down on Pakkun's bowel movements* Argh! I just washed this jumpsuit. Grrr Now you'll pay! *skips towards tenzu and tries a primary lotus stance by Rock Lee. Fails trips and breaks my nose*

Sai..

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
My, you couldn't be more pathetic.

I'll just finish this battle already.

*Repeatedly stomps on Faceless*

Hmm, looks like we might have time for a character origin flashback after all.

Faceless

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Did you say flashback?!

I remember when I was born, my parents died out of sheer shock over my ugly face.
Growing up in konoha wasnt so nice with a face like mine. People will throw sticks, kunais, fire jutsus at me, heck even summoned huge animals just to beat the crap out of me. So One day I decided, oh what the heck let's chop off this god-forsaken face. And so i did. Hurt as hell but it was worth it...

Wait a minute usually flashbacks contain answers on how you would defeat your enemy in the present. Hmmm... Ahh here it is...

i remember an old man once say: There is an attack that strikes at the very core of a warrior's strength.

He punched me on the nuts. The old man said for this attack there is no defense.

Back tp the present *punches Tenzu's balls*

Sai..

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So you used the very ancient technique of cockpunching, nutsacking, eggcracking, bellcrunching that is... Kokatori. Impressive.

Though I may skip admiring that technique for later, I now throw a kunai to you at point-blank.

Which remids me:

FLAHSBACK:
Dad: Wtf is this, Tenzu?!?! An A minus in Math?!?! No son of mine is less than perfect.

Me: (Aw shit, well, this is gonna hurt.)

FLASHBACK ENDS

Uhh.........

Faceless

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
w-wait a minute!? I hit you with the most powerful jutsu and yet you stand unaffected? *kunai Tenzu threw is stuck on my skull and still alive* Hmmm... OH EM GEEE. Now I know... you have no balls? That or you can simultaneously move them *kicks Tenzu on the ass and brings him to the ground*

Status
Not open for further replies.