meimei

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good evening! I'm intending to do a 2nd bio (a Hyuga bio) and wanted to check if...
(a) it is okay to have a 2nd bio?
(b) can I let anyone borrow or even give my original bio to another NB member?
(c) when I have studied byakugan techniques, can I then use them?
(d) can I base the character around my original bio?

Thank you - I know these questions are very silly but I'd love your advice and welcome it (butt-kicking included)!!! xd

Reactions: Drizzy

Sharingdork

Legendary
Kin
70💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(a)you can have a second one
(b)You can't 'lend' a bio, but you can let someone else have it (but they have to put in their own elements, training, ect.)
(c)once you're taught how
(d)You can change your original's history to become a Hyuuga if you really want to, but if you just want to make it based around it, you can do that as well.

Reactions: meimei

meimei

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yes
no
yes
yes
:)

Yes
Nope
Yeah
Yup

(a)you can have a second one
(b)You can't 'lend' a bio, but you can let someone else have it (but they have to put in their own elements, training, ect.)
(c)once you're taught how
(d)You can change your original's history to become a Hyuuga if you really want to, but if you just want to make it based around it, you can do that as well.

Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
and ... thank you!!!

-gives rep for everyone's great advice and not slating the noob that is me xd -

Last edited:

Taiketsu Yagami

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
O_O Hyuga Bio? Well U can have a second bio although if its based off the same one it could be a update or replacement(not quite sure) Onced learned, u can use the techniques u learned. As for a butt kicking tactic, U cant fail using hidden mist and attacking since u can still see them but they can't see u.

Reactions: meimei

meimei

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
O_O Hyuga Bio? Well U can have a second bio although if its based off the same one it could be a update or replacement(not quite sure) Onced learned, u can use the techniques u learned. As for a butt kicking tactic, U cant fail using hidden mist and attacking since u can still see them but they can't see u.
*nods and smiles* Thanks for some nice tactics!!! -gives rep-