[Theory] A 2000-year cycle theory

xX Ycutie Xx

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know everyone's sad and bored that the anime season has ended, so I wanted to share a theory that I read the other day and I combined it with some of my own insights.
I'm just sharing it for fun and I hope you guys can comment and share your opinions as well!

THIS CONTAINS SPOILERS

In the first episode, To You in 2000 Years is the first mystery. Eren is having a dream about bloodstained dolls, grass and a look into the future of titans invading and his mother being devoured. It is as if he has been through this before. To contribute to that factor, his first words waking up are “Mikasa, your hair has gotten longer hasn’t it?” At first, I didn’t really pay attention to it, but then when Mikasa cut off her hair after entering the training squad, it’s possible that maybe Eren said that because he always remembered Mikasa having short hair from another period of time, from another cycle. Maybe Eren is the messenger from another time cycle; thus he has the ability to foresee the future. Maybe this alternate universe has a cycle of 2000 years. Everything will repeat the previous cycle.

Another weird part is the appearance of Grisha Jeager. When he stabs Eren with the syringe, Eren states that ever since mom died, dad has become crazy. Does this mean that he has seen his dad more than once since his mother’s death? He hasn’t seen his dad at all after that, according to Mikasa. So maybe this is a flashback from the previous cycle.

Other potential messengers are Mikasa and Armin. Mikasa because on the 1st chapter of the manga before eren wakes up it shows her saying “see you later Eren” with SHORT HAIR! Also I think Mikasa might have broke Eren’s gear during the training squad time to prevent Eren from joining the Survey Corps because even Keith stated that he has never seen a gear broken in that particular area before. Maybe it didn’t end well for Eren as a soldier in the previous cycle and that’s why Mikasa is overly protective in every situation and is trying to change Eren’s fate. I’ve always wondered why Armin gets to be the narrator in the beginning of every anime episode as if he is telling a story. Is he the only one that survived? Also isn’t it a little fishy that the colossal titan breaks the wall the same day Armin suspects it would?

Additional Questions:
What is the freakin’ basement hiding?
How did the key get to Eren?
Where is Grisha Jeager?
Why did Levi look surprised to recognize that Mikasa was Eren’s childhood friend?
What the story with the badass Ape Titan?
What’s with the cult? The colossal titans in the wall?
How did Connie’s mom turn into a titan?
How did titans get into Wall Rose?
The mysterious language that Reiner and Ymir could read?
What’s in Annie Reiner Bertholdt’s home village?
Now with Levi, Mikasa and Hanji injuried, Mike dead, Irvin crippled and will die if not treated immediately, how will humanity fight back?
Who knows? Everything will be explained in the damn basement if they ever get there.

Reactions: the big boss

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah that's what i've been saying all this time , i feel like Eren does sees/predicts the future base on his dreams , this theory about time it's really popular from all the AOT theories .

I feel like Eren will be able to understand those dreams & memories soon enough & he might be able to stop certain events from happening , like maybe Mikasa dying or him dying .

amarusboobs

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah that's what i've been saying all this time , i feel like Eren does sees/predicts the future base on his dreams , this theory about time it's really popular from all the AOT theories .

I feel like Eren will be able to understand those dreams & memories soon enough & he might be able to stop certain events from happening , like maybe Mikasa dying or him dying .
Exactly

Also, who that girl in your profile pic, datass
You must be registered for see images

Edit: never mind, you changed it to those sesame street titz

Reactions: -Punk-