A 15 year old girl sold her 7 year old sister to get gang raped!?

-Ventus-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
this is just shamefull U_U

I heard about this supposedly the 15year old girl was a prostitute and sold herself for *** she just had her sister along so she could earn more money that mother ****** she is insane out of her mind and should spend the rest of her life in jail to get gang rapped herself. How could someone be that stupid damn this world is something I swear I mean she was 7!!! I the men should all go to jail and suffer a lifetime in the fiery pits of hell!!!!
Not all men are bad you know :rolleyes:

Dah

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It is true and It's even worst
''Two men ? 20-year-old Gregory Leary and 19-year-old Timear Lewis ? and three boys, ages 13, 14 and 17, have been charged with rape at the March 28 party''

I heard about this supposedly the 15year old girl was a prostitute and sold herself for *** she just had her sister along so she could earn more money that mother ****** she is insane out of her mind and should spend the rest of her life in jail to get gang rapped herself. How could someone be that stupid damn this world is something I swear I mean she was 7!!! I the men should all go to jail and suffer a lifetime in the fiery pits of hell!!!!
Don't you think that this 15-year-old girl must already have been raped probably, more than one time????????....what in the hell happened at a girl of 15 year to be a prostitute and sell her little sis ??? It is absolutely disgusting but I think that nobody come at that without having itself some terrible scars.

''the 7-year-old?s stepfather -(then the15 year old father) - a convicted *** offender --said Lewis, Leary and the 17-year-old tried to help the girl and were not involved in the rape.''
''the 15-year-old told investigators that she had *** with five men in a back bedroom and her younger sister walked in and witnessed some of it, the official said. The 7-year-old girl told police that five men had intercourse with her and forced her to give them oral ***, the official said.''

-Mugen-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
wtf.By the way its not the world getting crazy its the freaking people.Damn whats wrong with them.This is just wrong I :kaito: her.

Last edited:

Shunsui

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
well another story was passed year, in Latvia, Mother sold her daughter (5-7 years) to town judge or politician to get raped, girl tells her dad about what happend, man kills Judge or w/e.... Estonia and some other countryes offered him a place and protection, but latvia ignored the dads judgment day.... all i remember

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
awe that poor thing; that's awful.
i have a 8 year old little sister and i
would never do that, i would die before
i let them touch her; thats just wrong.
this world is disgusting... poor thing :(