A 15 year old girl sold her 7 year old sister to get gang raped!?

Akamochi

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A teenage girl in New Jersey is accused of selling her 7-year-old sister for ***.

Police in Trenton, New Jersey say the 15- year-old girl was invited to a party at an apartment by some men she knew last Sunday afternoon. The younger sister wanted to tag along because she was worried about her sister's safety.

They went up to the 13th-floor apartment where a group of men paid the older girl in exchange for *** with her sister. The young girl was gang-raped by as many as seven men while the older sister watched.

Two women found the girl crying outside the apartment and walked her home. The older girl admitted to the incident later that night.

She is now charged with aggravated sexual assault, promoting prostitution and other crimes. Even though she is a minor, prosecutors want to try her as an adult.

Police are looking at surveillance video from the apartment building's lobby to identify the men at the party.

link:

GYM

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How much did she get paid?

Anyway, I don't think it was her free will? It's not like a 15 yo girl could say "no" to 7 adult perverts could she?

Dark_Sakura1201

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I heard about this supposedly the 15year old girl was a prostitute and sold herself for *** she just had her sister along so she could earn more money that mother ****** she is insane out of her mind and should spend the rest of her life in jail to get gang rapped herself. How could someone be that stupid damn this world is something I swear I mean she was 7!!! I the men should all go to jail and suffer a lifetime in the fiery pits of hell!!!!