0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Name: Kuraudo Kuzar
Cannon: Nope
grade: Nine
sports and classes: physics, gym, statistics, advanced history, English, football, mythology club

Name: Kiba Inuzuka
Cannon: Yes
sports and classes: physics, gym, geometry, world history, English, football, host club

kiriahatake

Elite
Kin
27💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Oh, of course XD )

"H-Hai." Hinata answers. "I heard that as well. W-Would you like to walk together?"
Alice nodds.
"I-i t-tthink we'll m-make go-good freinds..." I say shyly, but it bold. i smile and we walk toward the gym to find it with three other people. Kiki, lee and tenten.
Alice: W-where's the -tteacher?
Lee: Oh my what a beatiful site to see! (talking to Alice ) That beatirul red rose against the green meadow. won't you please come to the host club today to see me? -alice blushes a dep red, and lee gives her a rose bracelet; it'll get her out of class, at the last periods of the day.-
Lee: You'll come see me won't you?
-alice just nodds still blushing before lee runs off to the locker room-
tenten: don't mind him he does this every year to a new girl. -sighs-

Hakairyoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alice nodds.
"I-i t-tthink we'll m-make go-good freinds..." I say shyly, but it bold. i smile and we walk toward the gym to find it with three other people. Kiki, lee and tenten.
Alice: W-where's the -tteacher?
Lee: Oh my what a beatiful site to see! (talking to Alice ) That beatirul red rose against the green meadow. won't you please come to the host club today to see me? -alice blushes a dep red, and lee gives her a rose bracelet; it'll get her out of class, at the last periods of the day.-
Lee: You'll come see me won't you?
-alice just nodds still blushing before lee runs off to the locker room-
tenten: don't mind him he does this every year to a new girl. -sighs-
"I-I agree." Hinata says sincerely. She stands next to Tenten and watches Lee talk to Alice with a small smile. She doesn't add much to the conversation.

kiriahatake

Elite
Kin
27💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Name: Kuraudo Kuzar
Cannon: Nope
sports and classes: physics, gym, statistics, advanced history, English, football, mythology club

Name: Kiba Inuzuka
Cannon: Yes
sports and classes: physics, gym, geometry, world history, English, football, host club
Tsnadai: Kiba go find sauskue you will have the same scedual as him. Kuro go to gym, ethier might gai or a new girl named Alice has your class list.

Hakairyoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ALice smiles shyly as lee leaves and slides against the wall staring at the bracelet. Hinata wonders if lee is alices naruto.
Hinata watches Alice and approaches her. "L-Lee-san quickly took a liking to you." she says shyly. She twiddles her fingers, wondering if Naruto would ever offer her something like that.

Bright Master

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Name: Shin Akuma
Cannon: No
Grade:Fresh-to-deathman (freshman)
sports and classes: Math, Algerbra 2, english, gym, Global studies,
Student athlete: Plays both football and basketball During different seasons.

kiriahatake

Elite
Kin
27💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kuraudo: oh... Him.... Alright...- walks off-

Kiba: Got to go find sasuke yahoo!- runs to find sasuke-
????: DYNAMIC ENTERY!!!
-kicks kuro in the head and slides him into the gym-
???: WElcome class! I am Might Gai! -a twinkle lil thingy with his teeth.- Now where is my nefu Lee? All weel his ladies mus- sees the rose bracelet on Alice- Well well aren't you a lucky lady.-gai is still on kuro's face, then he steps off and walks toward Alice whom turns a lil pink- Guess what sense your Lee's lady I won't make you run any laps for the next week. Everyone else give me 3k around the school!!!Get a move on!!!!!!! Give it the spirit of youth!!!

Hakairyoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
????: DYNAMIC ENTERY!!!
-kicks kuro in the head and slides him into the gym-
???: WElcome class! I am Might Gai! -a twinkle lil thingy with his teeth.- Now where is my nefu Lee? All weel his ladies mus- sees the rose bracelet on Alice- Well well aren't you a lucky lady.-gai is still on kuro's face, then he steps off and walks toward Alice whom turns a lil pink- Guess what sense your Lee's lady I won't make you run any laps for the next week. Everyone else give me 3k around the school!!!Get a move on!!!!!!! Give it the spirit of youth!!!
(Oh Gai-sensei... :p )

Everyone else groans and complains, but Hinata stays silent. She finds the gym teacher rather amusing. Nevertheless, she begins the run along with everyone else.

kiriahatake

Elite
Kin
27💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Name: Shin Akuma
Cannon: No
Grade:Fresh-to-deathman (freshman)
sports and classes: Math, Algerbra 2, english, gym, Global studies,
Student athlete: Plays both football and basketball During different seasons.
Tsnade: Go find a kiba and sauske! kiba is the head of the football team, and sauske will tell you where to get your scedeaul! now out of my office! (she's getting up set over no help in the office with all the new freashman.) -her tone scares the crap out of you and makes you run out of the office.

kiriahatake

Elite
Kin
27💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Oh Gai-sensei... :p )

Everyone else groans and complains, but Hinata stays silent. She finds the gym teacher rather amusing. Nevertheless, she begins the run along with everyone else.
Alic ejust sits on the bleachers, thank full she didn't have to run. so she doesn't fall on her face.

Granite

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kiba: Hmph where did that sasuke run off to... Arghh- still running towards him-

Kuraudo: stands up fuming- grumbles something and runs after everybody then catches up and begins to run ahead of everybody-

Bright Master

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tsnade: Go find a kiba and sauske! kiba is the head of the football team, and sauske will tell you where to get your scedeaul! now out of my office! (she's getting up set over no help in the office with all the new freashman.) -her tone scares the crap out of you and makes you run out of the office.
Akuma: *Looking mad tough, but a tear of fear drops out his eye's* Im leaving! *Looks around* Wheres that damn uchiha?