kiriahatake

Elite
Kin
27💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok guys. Its a high school for a mixture of the hidden sand and leaf. All normal naruto charaters from there go here. the mascot is ta nine tailed fox. all the sensi's are the teachers and lady tsinadi is the princabal and nurse. All charaters where a traditional japanese uniform. You can have one cannon charater (must stay with that charaters personality) and three made up charaters. No jutsus or anything. the cannon charaters all live with their normal famliies although the made up ones could becomne part of them. no god modeling. fighting will result of me kicking you out of school for three days (three posts and has to be in school hours). I am tsnadi, feel my raith.Periods take 5 posts from the TEACHER in charge. Want to be a teacher contact me.

Name:
Cannon: (yes or no, or if you want one plus make shit charater)
grade: (lee, neji, and tenten are a grade higher including the guys from the sand. All start at grade nine besides these 6. Takes 350 posts to adavance to the next grade.)
sports and classes: (highest ranked in (they are the regualr high school classes) and what sports/clubs such as in cheerleading or football or host club (sasuke, naruto, neji, kiba, gaara and shino. Sai is bained from here lol) and ect.)

Name: Alice Moheart
Cannon: Tsnadi
Grade: Nine
Classes: (Must have at least 5, lunch doesn't count. your classes will be in a order i assign, lunch at the senter (8 postes)) Art, Algerbra 2, college prep english, gym, biology with lab
Club: Art with Sai

Hakairyoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Name: Hinata Hyuga
Cannon: Yes
Classes: statistics, geology, upper level English, world history, and gym
Club: Book Club

kiriahatake

Elite
Kin
27💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Name: Hinata Hyuga
Classes: statistics, geology, upper level English, world history, and gym
Club: Book Club
Classes: 1. Gym
2.statics
3. geo
4.english
5.lunch
6. world history
7. book club
^ tsnadi hands this to you in the office.
"Hope you have a wonderful year. If you need anything let me know ok, Hinata?" Tsnadi explains.

kiriahatake

Elite
Kin
27💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Name: Itachi Uchiha
grade: Nine
sports and classes: MATH, Chess Club, Computer,Fluid Machanics And Thermal
Correction: Itachi is 19 and is part of the staff. he runs the host club, well is the founder anyways. plus for the need for one more class. Also you need a made up charater to be a staff member. which will be taking these classes. I allow you to be staff.

Hakairyoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Classes: 1. Gym
2.statics
3. geo
4.english
5.lunch
6. world history
7. book club
^ tsnadi hands this to you in the office.
"Hope you have a wonderful year. If you need anything let me know ok, Hinata?" Tsnadi explains.
Hinata takes her schedule. "A-Arigato, Tsunade-sama." She quietly leaves the principal's office and heads for the gymnasium.

kiriahatake

Elite
Kin
27💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"O-Oh! No... excuse me. It's my fault." Hinata smiles timidly at the other girl. "I-It was just an accident."
Alice looks has ino's style hair only hte bangs are shorter and out of her eyes, and auburn. she has olive eyes.
"My apoliges, oh where are my mann-ers. I-m Alice M-Moheart." Alice explains skiddishly and bows.

Hakairyoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alice looks has ino's style hair only hte bangs are shorter and out of her eyes, and auburn. she has olive eyes.
"My apoliges, oh where are my mann-ers. I-m Alice M-Moheart." Alice explains skiddishly and bows.
Hinata bows in return. "I-I'm Hinata Hyuga." she replies. "It's very nice to meet you!"