Elite
Kin
325💸
Kumi
1,092💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Why leave them out? They're great characters.
I can congratulate them for womens day, but I certainly cannot add them there.

Hinata isn't badass and she's the typical damsel in distress, shy, submissive woman stereotype; her only line in 700 chapters was "N-N-Naruto-kun..."; and Himiwiri barely had any development or relevance.

At the moment, I can't agree that they're "great characters" as you say, but let's hope in the future Himiwiri turns to be a great character so we can add her there.

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You Hinata fans are so basic :elmo:

Instead of flaming this thread, how about you go make your own? You can post all the Hinata sh!t you can find and it’ll be justified. Side note: Sakura is the exact embodiment of International Woman’s Day is about!

Nick01

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
14,923💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I can congratulate them for womens day, but I certainly cannot add them there.
Already did, your welcome. :hs:

Hinata isn't badass and she's the typical damsel in distress

By that logic, the majority of the ones you listed(including your fav) shouldn't be mentioned.

shy, submissive woman stereotype;
That no longer applies to her.

her only line in 700 chapters was "N-N-Naruto-kun...";
By that logic, Sakura's would be, "S-S-S-Sasuke-kun...".

and Himiwiri barely had any development or relevance.
What she got is more than enough to cement her spot.

At the moment, I can't agree that they're "great characters" as you say,
I don't expect you to. You and a few others are known for your hate against them, so it's no surprise that you feel that way.

but let's hope in the future Himiwiri turns to be a great character so we can add her there.
She's already an awesome character, which is why I took the liberty of adding her. ;)

Us Sakura fans are so basic :elmo:
Fixed.
The OP's intention was as clear as day. Congratulating female characters, while purposefully not including others just as deserving like Hinata, Himawari, or even Kushina.

Even you said it was petty for not mentioning Hinata.

Instead of flaming this thread,
Who's flaming? (Excluding Minato) I sure as hell didn't.

Title says "International Women's Day". Other's gave their input, so I did too. :coffee:

how about you go make your own?
Hinata fans have before and guess what? As per usual, the Sakura haters flooded the thread and spread their salt.
They can't handle anything Pro Hinata.

You can post all the Hinata sh!t you can find and it’ll be justified.
Hmm, so it's outright wrong to include Hinata, when the majority of the female characters are mentioned in the OP?

Side note: Sakura is the exact embodiment of International Woman’s Day is about!
I'll go ahead and let this opinion of yours slide.

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Already did, your welcome. :hs:

By that logic, the majority of the ones you listed(including your fav) shouldn't be mentioned.

That no longer applies to her.

By that logic, Sakura's would be, "S-S-S-Sasuke-kun...".

What she got is more than enough to cement her spot.

I don't expect you to. You and a few others are known for your hate against them, so it's no surprise that you feel that way.

She's already an awesome character, which is why I took the liberty of adding her. ;)

Fixed.
The OP's intention was as clear as day. Congratulating female characters, while purposefully not including others just as deserving like Hinata, Himawari, or even Kushina.

Even you said it was petty for not mentioning Hinata.

Who's flaming? (Excluding Minato) I sure as hell didn't.

Title says "International Women's Day". Other's gave their input, so I did too. :coffee:

Hinata fans have before and guess what? As per usual, the Sakura haters flooded the thread and spread their salt.
They can't handle anything Pro Hinata.

Hmm, so it's outright wrong to include Hinata, when the majority of the female characters are mentioned in the OP?

I'll go ahead and let this opinion of yours slide.
Lmao I hope you know that you gave OP the reaction he was looking for, he wanted to rustle you into flaming this thread with a character he purposely didn’t mention.

Nick01

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
14,923💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lmao I hope you know that you gave OP the reaction he was looking for, he wanted to rustle you into flaming this thread with a character he purposely didn’t mention.
That would've been nice "if" I was rustled. :lol

It's always a pleasure to praise my fav female character.

Anyway if anyone attempted any flaming, it was the OP. XD

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That would've been nice "if" I was rustled. :lol

It's always a pleasure to praise my fav female character.

Anyway if anyone attempted any flaming, it was the OP. XD
You are rustled, if you weren’t you would’ve simply ignored this thread just as OP ignored Hinata when making this thread. Lmao at you saying OP is flaming his own thread, that’s s bad spin lol

Nick01

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
14,923💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You are rustled, if you weren’t you would’ve simply ignored this thread just as OP ignored Hinata when making this thread.
So not ignoring a thread = being rustled? That's some special type of logic you got there.

lol Not sure what you're thinking, but nothing within my posts hint at being rustled, can't say the same for the OP though. After making my post, he lashed out just because he didn't like the character/'s I mentioned, even though I was staying on topic with no bashing of any kind. Anyway this whole idea you're pushing of me being rustled just isn't gonna work, sorry to say.

Lmao at you saying OP is flaming his own thread,
@ Bold, now when did I say that? :lmao:
I said that if anyone attempted any flaming, it was the Original Poster.
You already admitted to Vulpini purposefully not mentioning Hinata, while mentioning others less deserving. I'd say that's an attempt in flaming. Then there's the other posts he made, which makes things even more obvious.

that’s s bad spin lol
Yeah, not really. :lol

Vulpini

Elite
Kin
325💸
Kumi
1,092💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So not ignoring a thread = being rustled? That's some special type of logic you got there.

lol Not sure what you're thinking, but nothing within my posts hint at being rustled, can't say the same for the OP though. After making my post, he lashed out just because he didn't like the character/'s I mentioned, even though I was staying on topic with no bashing of any kind. Anyway this whole idea you're pushing of me being rustled just isn't gonna work, sorry to say.

@ Bold, now when did I say that? :lmao:
I said that if anyone attempted any flaming, it was the Original Poster.
You already admitted to Vulpini purposefully not mentioning Hinata, while mentioning others less deserving. I'd say that's an attempt in flaming. Then there's the other posts he made, which makes things even more obvious.

Yeah, not really. :lol
Just because I didn't mention Hinata it means that was an attempt of flaming?

You must be registered for see images

The mental gymnastics. I'm even not surprised with the reach there.

The thread is mine, I mention whoever I want and whoever I think is deserved to be mentioned. I explained why Hinata isn't worthy of mentioning.

If you don't like, move, out of my thread. Stop polluting the thread with your Hinata BS. If I didn't mention her, it's because I didn't want to, and I reasonably explained why . If you want to mention her, just create your own thread where you can mention Hinata as much as you want.

Last edited:

Nick01

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
14,923💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Just because I didn't mention Hinata it means that was an attempt of flaming?

You must be registered for see images

The mental gymnastics. I'm even not surprised with the reach there.

The thread is mine, I mention whoever I want and whoever I think is deserved to be mentioned. I explained why Hinata isn't worthy of mentioning.

If you don't like, move, out of my thread. Stop polluting the thread with your Hinata BS. If I didn't mention her, it's because I didn't want to, and I reasonably explained why . If you want to mention her, just create your own thread where you can mention Hinata as much as you want.

lol @ that edit.

Anyway if you want to avoid things like this, next time just don't make a public thread that basically invites differing inputs or just post it in whatever fan group you belong to. :hs:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good thread Vulpini, props for mentioning the real women. I'm glad you didn't mention the one who's sole objective in life was getting noticed and becoming a housewife. To mention her alongside real women would've degraded this thread.

Ps. You should add kushina on the list she's a real woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.